Christians Destroy Almost All Of The Mosques In Central Africa

"Those same women and children were dancing in the streets after 9/11." That is what you said, HWGA, without any proof at all.

You get called out and you whine.

Muslims all over the world were doing just that. I find it hard to believe they're any different.

Who cares? Yes, HWGA, you are described to a T. You are no different than those who murder. You want to machine gun them and burn their mosques anyway? And you have no idea whether they did it or not, and you wish to impose a death sentence.

Hell he's even more radical than Al Qaeda is.

Have any proof?

Sure do, the lack of any evidence that they were. Same proof I have that the tooth fairy doesn't really exist.

Not that it matters anyway. collective punishment as you are advocating is disgusting and would implicate yourself in murder if you really believed in it outside of your personal hatreds.

Implicate me in murder? Kind of a stretch there dont you think?
The day muslims stop killing Christians on a regular basis is the day I might have a little sympathy,until then? Meh.....

Yes, through the principles of collective punishment that you are applying here. According to your logic if one Muslim somewhere engages in an act then all are equally guilty of it and thus deserve things like this genocide. It wouldn't be hard to link you to a group of people who are guilty of similar acts which would then, under your moral code, render you guilty of atrocities and serving of death. You condemn yourself with your own bigoted logic.

You just described muslims perfectly.

I just described you.

I'm truly devastated....

"Those same women and children were dancing in the streets after 9/11." That is what you said, HWGA, without any proof at all.

Muslims all over the world were doing just that. I find it hard to believe they're any different.

Who cares? Yes, HWGA, you are described to a T. You are no different than those who murder. You want to machine gun them and burn their mosques anyway? And you have no idea whether they did it or not, and you wish to impose a death sentence.

LOL...Hate to break it to you but I haven't killed anyone.
Your moral relativism is telling.

If you believe in a just, all powerful, living God, no matter the religion, revenge killing cannot be a acceptable.

Life in God's eyes is precious and no matter the religion, you should respect and get along. This is my contention with most organized religions, many seem intolerant.

A life for a life is not applicable, for Muslims or Christians to judge and execute is immoral in God's eyes.

Sure do, the lack of any evidence that they were. Same proof I have that the tooth fairy doesn't really exist.

Not that it matters anyway. collective punishment as you are advocating is disgusting and would implicate yourself in murder if you really believed in it outside of your personal hatreds.

Implicate me in murder? Kind of a stretch there dont you think?
The day muslims stop killing Christians on a regular basis is the day I might have a little sympathy,until then? Meh.....

Yes, through the principles of collective punishment that you are applying here. According to your logic if one Muslim somewhere engages in an act then all are equally guilty of it and thus deserve things like this genocide. It wouldn't be hard to link you to a group of people who are guilty of similar acts which would then, under your moral code, render you guilty of atrocities and serving of death. You condemn yourself with your own bigoted logic.

You just described muslims perfectly.

I just described you.

I'm truly devastated....

I'd be devastated if I were a terrible person too.

Nor have a lot of Al Qaeda ideologues.

When they come for you, I do hope you sympathizers are there instead of decent folk! Happening in England already...coming here soon!

The-soldier-killed1.jpg

Nor have a lot of Al Qaeda ideologues.

Yeah...those ISIS guys are just kidding around.
They haven't chopped off any heads or burned people alive it's all just an act.:cuckoo:

Just how do you tell a fucking killer muslim from a non killer muslim....you look for BLOOD on his hands, a meat cleaver, and a dead body nearby!

You just have to wait and find out. If he blows up it's a pretty safe bet he's one of those violent ones. Of course you'll be smeared across the street like peanut butter and you'll be buried in a quart size Ziplock bag but you'll know.

Just how do you tell a fucking killer muslim from a non killer muslim....you look for BLOOD on his hands, a meat cleaver, and a dead body nearby!

You just have to wait and find out. If he blows up it's a pretty safe bet he's one of those violent ones. Of course you'll be smeared across the street like peanut butter and you'll be buried in a quart size Ziplock bag but you'll know.

I am really surprised that this hasn't happened here already!

I am really surprised that this hasn't happened here already!

I would say it already has with the Boston bombing but they were to cowardly to do it with a vest. Not to mention they showed some serious incompetence when it comes to bomb making. I mean really,a pressure cooker stuffed with fireworks?

New Topics

Forum List

Back