Christians Destroy Almost All Of The Mosques In Central Africa

Perhaps they have found an answer?

Shoebot ^
Christians in the Central African Republic have destroyed almost all of the mosques in their country, obliterating 417 of the nation’s 436 mosques. This was done as a result of the horrific persecutions done by jihadists against Christians, who have decided to wipe out the problem from its root, and that is Islam. I did a whole video on this ....
:clap::clap2::dance::FIREdevil::poop::woohoo:

Europe, Amerca and Israel should do this also! The only negative is they aren't destroying all of them. Some isn't good enough!

ISIS depends on ideologues such as yourself to exist. A lot of idealogues didn't walk around physically killing each other either, they simply justified it through speech and writing as you are doing. It's terroristic and inhumane. you are morally little better than the people you would claim to hate.

What a bunch of crap. Take your moral platitudes and shove em up your ass.

And then Jesus spoke unto the huddled masses saying thusly: "Go forth my flock and cut children apart with your machetes, bathe in their blood and destroy them as a people"

Does that sound about right to you? Are you a fan of Joseph Kony too?

I'm more of an against kinda guy. And I'm against murdering muslim scum.
And I'm not about to apologize for that stance.
Suggesting that genocide is ever deserved is utterly disgusting. You sound like ISIS.

Funny...I dont seem to remember cutting off anyone's head,sexually assaulting children,burning people alive or executing any gays.
So you support the killing of...well,pretty much everyone.
You sure have a lot of hate in you.

Here's what your "Christian militias" have been doing:
Christian Militia Could Wipe Out Central African Republic s Muslim Population Says Human Rights Group
Who Are the Anti-Balaka of the CAR
The hellish descent of the Central African Republic - Telegraph
Rights groups warn of ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Central African Republic - CNN.com
Third Charity Worker Abducted By Christian Militia In CAR loonwatch.com
Reuters Besieged Muslims face murder starvation in C.African Republic loonwatch.com

You're justifying and, apparently enjoying, the deliberate rape, murder, torture and mutilation of civilians.

Is this what you call "Christian love"?

Meanwhile, real Christians:

Why Catholic priests are protecting Muslims in the Central African Republic

Sorry if I cant manage a whole lot of sympathy for a bunch of muslims,but I will give them as much as they give.

These are ordinary civilians - men, women, and children.

You support their brutal murder by your statement.

There's nothing more to say.

Those same women and children were dancing in the streets after 9/11.

Those people in CAR were dancing in the streets? Really now....can show us some evidence of that?

Perhaps they have found an answer?

Shoebot ^
Christians in the Central African Republic have destroyed almost all of the mosques in their country, obliterating 417 of the nation’s 436 mosques. This was done as a result of the horrific persecutions done by jihadists against Christians, who have decided to wipe out the problem from its root, and that is Islam. I did a whole video on this ....
:clap::clap2::dance::FIREdevil::poop::woohoo:

Europe, Amerca and Israel should do this also! The only negative is they aren't destroying all of them. Some isn't good enough!

Well this thread is certainly going to be memorable for the sheer level of hatred, bigotry, support for attacks on innocent civilians and latent genocidal ambition expressed. Nice to see people revealing themselves so honestly.

What a bunch of crap. Take your moral platitudes and shove em up your ass.

And then Jesus spoke unto the huddled masses saying thusly: "Go forth my flock and cut children apart with your machetes, bathe in their blood and destroy them as a people"

Funny...I dont seem to remember cutting off anyone's head,sexually assaulting children,burning people alive or executing any gays.
So you support the killing of...well,pretty much everyone.
You sure have a lot of hate in you.

Here's what your "Christian militias" have been doing:
Christian Militia Could Wipe Out Central African Republic s Muslim Population Says Human Rights Group
Who Are the Anti-Balaka of the CAR
The hellish descent of the Central African Republic - Telegraph
Rights groups warn of ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Central African Republic - CNN.com
Third Charity Worker Abducted By Christian Militia In CAR loonwatch.com
Reuters Besieged Muslims face murder starvation in C.African Republic loonwatch.com

You're justifying and, apparently enjoying, the deliberate rape, murder, torture and mutilation of civilians.

Is this what you call "Christian love"?

Meanwhile, real Christians:

Why Catholic priests are protecting Muslims in the Central African Republic

Sorry if I cant manage a whole lot of sympathy for a bunch of muslims,but I will give them as much as they give.

Those people in CAR were dancing in the streets? Really now....can show us some evidence of that?

Show me where muslims weren't dancing in the streets after 9/11.

The Central African Republic.

You're welcome.

Not all Americans are worthy of the Founders' efforts.

We have know that for a long time, since the beginning of the nation.

"Those same women and children were dancing in the streets after 9/11." That is what you said, HWGA, without any proof at all.

You get called out and you whine.

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

You made the initial claim - which was a positive assertion.

You can't prove a negative.

Do you job and support your claim now.

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

Sure do, the lack of any evidence that they were. Same proof I have that the tooth fairy doesn't really exist.

Not that it matters anyway. collective punishment as you are advocating is disgusting and would implicate yourself in murder if you really believed in it outside of your personal hatreds.

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

Sure do, the lack of any evidence that they were. Same proof I have that the tooth fairy doesn't really exist.

Not that it matters anyway. collective punishment as you are advocating is disgusting and would implicate yourself in murder if you really believed in it outside of your personal hatreds.

Implicate me in murder? Kind of a stretch there dont you think?
The day muslims stop killing Christians on a regular basis is the day I might have a little sympathy,until then? Meh.....

"Those same women and children were dancing in the streets after 9/11." That is what you said, HWGA, without any proof at all.

Muslims all over the world were doing just that. I find it hard to believe they're any different.

Really?

Reactions to the September 11 attacks - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Governments offering support to avoid getting the crap bombed out of them hardly represents the general populace.
But of course you know that.

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

The day muslims stop killing Christians on a regular basis is the day I might have a little sympathy,until then? Meh.....

Yes, through the principles of collective punishment that you are applying here. According to your logic if one Muslim somewhere engages in an act then all are equally guilty of it and thus deserve things like this genocide. It wouldn't be hard to link you to a group of people who are guilty of similar acts which would then, under your moral code, render you guilty of atrocities and serving of death. You condemn yourself with your own bigoted logic.

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

Yes, through the principles of collective punishment that you are applying here. According to your logic if one Muslim somewhere engages in an act then all are equally guilty of it and thus deserve things like this genocide. It wouldn't be hard to link you to a group of people who are guilty of similar acts which would then, under your moral code, render you guilty of atrocities and serving of death. You condemn yourself with your own bigoted logic.

You just described muslims perfectly.

You're welcome.

Have any proof?

You just described muslims perfectly.

I just described you.

Muslims all over the world were doing just that. I find it hard to believe they're any different.

Who cares? Yes, HWGA, you are described to a T. You are no different than those who murder. You want to machine gun them and burn their mosques anyway? And you have no idea whether they did it or not, and you wish to impose a death sentence.

Forum List

Back