Christians Destroy Almost All Of The Mosques In Central Africa

I see NO CHRISTIANS, JEWS, Buddhists, or any other religion attacking muslims that didn't FIRST attack them. The answer is to wipe out the muslim religion, or continue to have all other people attacked. No, we can't tell the difference between a good muslim and a bad muslim, so common sense seems to make my point for me!

I see NO CHRISTIANS, JEWS, Buddhists, or any other religion attacking muslims that didn't FIRST attack them. The answer is to wipe out the muslim religion, or continue to have all other people attacked. No, we can't tell the difference between a good muslim and a bad muslim, so common sense seems to make my point for me!

You sound like Abu Hamza. Congrats.

When you go after a cancer, do you leave just a little because it might serve a purpose?

When you go after a cancer, do you leave just a little because it might serve a purpose?

Now you're just directly quoting Abu Hamza. Congrats on your terrorist ideology.

Now you're just directly quoting Abu Hamza. Congrats on your terrorist ideology.

Only start to worry ...REALLY WORRY when ALL OTHER religions START beheading muslims!

Only start to worry ...REALLY WORRY when ALL OTHER religions START beheading muslims!

Advocates of genocide and crimes against humanity such as yourself always worry me. Its people like you that made the Bosnian Genocide possible.

Advocates of genocide and crimes against humanity such as yourself always worry me. Its people like you that made the Bosnian Genocide possible.

GOOD...worry about me, and millions of others that have had ENOUGH of you muslims causing havoc and destruction all over the world...WE will sooner or later be coming, as we don't see our homocide at your hands acceptable!

GOOD...worry about me, and millions of others that have had ENOUGH of you muslims causing havoc and destruction all over the world...WE will sooner or later be coming, as we don't see our homocide at your hands acceptable!

I'm not a Muslim there sport. Though it is pretty telling how quickly you allowed your blind hatred to lump me in with that category and place me on your "to kill" list. People like you stand for the opposite of what my country professes as its fundamental beliefs in liberty. Yours is the language of a coward.

I'm not a Muslim there sport. Though it is pretty telling how quickly you allowed your blind hatred to lump me in with that category and place me on your "to kill" list. People like you stand for the opposite of what my country professes as its fundamental beliefs in liberty. Yours is the language of a coward.

A SYMPATHIZER and an ENABLER is tantamount to being one! Sorry to burst your bubble, oh, and I'm not a Jew!.... As you liberals keep saying HOPE and CHANGE, I HOPE we CHANGE our bullshit support to those that kill and enable them to kill!

A SYMPATHIZER and an ENABLER is tantamount to being one! Sorry to burst your bubble, oh, and I'm not a Jew!.... As you liberals keep saying HOPE and CHANGE, I HOPE we CHANGE our bullshit support to those that kill and enable them to kill!

Once again, this is the exact language used by violent Jihadists to justify the killing of civilians. So congrats on being the thing that you purport to fight against. You must have a lot of self loathing. I feel sorry for you.

people can only turn their cheeks so many times before they have really had enough

Justifying genocide. How very Christian of you.
it is not genocide you lying pile of shit

and I'm not a christian

are you aware that muslim slaughter Christians over there? Or do you just have a double standard?

The entire definition of genocide is deliberately wiping out in whole or in part a people based on their ethnicity, religion, political views, or nationality. That is exactly what is happening to Muslims in the CAR by anti-Balaka militias. It really only deviates from formal genocidal structures in that it is decentralized killing rather than being perpetrated continuously directly by a centralized state mechanism. Also, trying to reduce the entire conflict to one of Muslims vs. Christians is historically inaccurate. Seleka was painted as a purely Islamic organization by a dictator who attempted to use sectarian language in order to save his own ass in office. Seleka was not purely Muslim, but rather more strictly northerner, they were also made up of a coalition of armed forces that initially rebelled over a coup in which one Christian leader ousted another in Bangui.

Last edited:
Justifying genocide. How very Christian of you.

So you're supposed to just let them continue to kill you?
How very ignorant of you....

The massacre of civilians and destruction of mosques is not a justifiable means of defense from internal violence. The anti-Balaka militias are war criminals every bit as much as the more radical elements of the former Seleka coalition, and quite frankly its concerning that supposedly "civilized" individuals such as yourselves would openly support genocide and such inhumanity.

Muslims only get what they deserve.

Suggesting that genocide is ever deserved is utterly disgusting. You sound like ISIS.

Funny...I dont seem to remember cutting off anyone's head,sexually assaulting children,burning people alive or executing any gays.
So you support the killing of...well,pretty much everyone.
You sure have a lot of hate in you.

Here's what your "Christian militias" have been doing:
Christian Militia Could Wipe Out Central African Republic s Muslim Population Says Human Rights Group
Who Are the Anti-Balaka of the CAR
The hellish descent of the Central African Republic - Telegraph
Rights groups warn of ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Central African Republic - CNN.com
Third Charity Worker Abducted By Christian Militia In CAR loonwatch.com
Reuters Besieged Muslims face murder starvation in C.African Republic loonwatch.com

You're justifying and, apparently enjoying, the deliberate rape, murder, torture and mutilation of civilians.

Is this what you call "Christian love"?

Meanwhile, real Christians:

Why Catholic priests are protecting Muslims in the Central African Republic

Vigilante is not American in values.

That is what he is telling you: he hates that the Constitution protects everyone in America.

Suggesting that genocide is ever deserved is utterly disgusting. You sound like ISIS.

Funny...I dont seem to remember cutting off anyone's head,sexually assaulting children,burning people alive or executing any gays.

ISIS depends on ideologues such as yourself to exist. A lot of idealogues didn't walk around physically killing each other either, they simply justified it through speech and writing as you are doing. It's terroristic and inhumane. you are morally little better than the people you would claim to hate.

What a bunch of crap. Take your moral platitudes and shove em up your ass.

And then Jesus spoke unto the huddled masses saying thusly: "Go forth my flock and cut children apart with your machetes, bathe in their blood and destroy them as a people"

Does that sound about right to you? Are you a fan of Joseph Kony too?

I'm more of an against kinda guy. And I'm against murdering muslim scum.
And I'm not about to apologize for that stance.
So you're supposed to just let them continue to kill you?
How very ignorant of you....

The massacre of civilians and destruction of mosques is not a justifiable means of defense from internal violence. The anti-Balaka militias are war criminals every bit as much as the more radical elements of the former Seleka coalition, and quite frankly its concerning that supposedly "civilized" individuals such as yourselves would openly support genocide and such inhumanity.

Christian Militia Could Wipe Out Central African Republic s Muslim Population Says Human Rights Group
Rights groups warn of ethnic cleansing of Muslims in Central African Republic - CNN.com
Reuters Besieged Muslims face murder starvation in C.African Republic loonwatch.com

You're justifying and, apparently enjoying, the deliberate rape, murder, torture and mutilation of civilians.

Sorry if I cant manage a whole lot of sympathy for a bunch of muslims,but I will give them as much as they give.

ISIS depends on ideologues such as yourself to exist. A lot of idealogues didn't walk around physically killing each other either, they simply justified it through speech and writing as you are doing. It's terroristic and inhumane. you are morally little better than the people you would claim to hate.

And then Jesus spoke unto the huddled masses saying thusly: "Go forth my flock and cut children apart with your machetes, bathe in their blood and destroy them as a people"

Sorry if I cant manage a whole lot of sympathy for a bunch of muslims,but I will give them as much as they give.

These are ordinary civilians - men, women, and children.

You support their brutal murder by your statement.

There's nothing more to say.

These are ordinary civilians - men, women, and children.

You support their brutal murder by your statement.

There's nothing more to say.

Those same women and children were dancing in the streets after 9/11.

Forum List

Back