Christians are Murdered in America too

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
Anita Perry, campaigning for husband Rick Perry in South Carolina, suggests he's been "brutalized" by the media and the GOP because of his faith. Perry is the most religiously expressive candidate in the Republican field. He hosted a seven-hour Christian prayer rally in August in advance of entering the presidential race. And at last week's Values Voters Summit, he was introduced by a Dallas Baptist pastor --Wayne Slater

President Barry Hussein Soetoro had it right when he said, “This is no longer a Christian nation.” Appallingly at a time when Christians are being murdered all around the world but particularly in the Middle East and Africa we are now witnessing what amounts to the spilling of Christian blood in America.

I would even go as far to say America is now an anti-Christian nation. Read more ... Creating Orwellian Worldview

Anita Perry, campaigning for husband Rick Perry in South Carolina, suggests he's been "brutalized" by the media and the GOP because of his faith. Perry is the most religiously expressive candidate in the Republican field. He hosted a seven-hour Christian prayer rally in August in advance of entering the presidential race. And at last week's Values Voters Summit, he was introduced by a Dallas Baptist pastor --Wayne Slater

President Barry Hussein Soetoro had it right when he said, “This is no longer a Christian nation.” Appallingly at a time when Christians are being murdered all around the world but particularly in the Middle East and Africa we are now witnessing what amounts to the spilling of Christian blood in America.

I would even go as far to say America is now an anti-Christian nation. Read more ... Creating Orwellian Worldview

And I would go as far as to laugh at you for your OP.

That would not make my OP wrong. It would just make your vile hatred of righteousness and truth more apparent.

I would even go as far to say America is now an anti-Christian nation.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXg6UB9Qk0o]JULIE LONDON - CRY ME A RIVER - YouTube[/ame]

Can you say........

SmileyFinger53.gif

Thats a fucking lie. Perry is a god damned pretender and nothing else. I am an agnostic and I am closer to god then he is.

Out of the door, line on the left, one cross each, poor martyrs.

Now that's some good home-made victim talk right there.

Got another batch in the oven?

Thats a fucking lie. Perry is a god damned pretender.....

.....With a message that ALWAYS $ELL$!!!!!!!!
(.....Especially in TEXAS.)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHLeWIE-It0&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL17B46540E2416C8B]GOD hates Health Care but LOVES WAR! The crazy fundamentalist view of Bush vs Obama and the media - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back