Zone1 Christianity today.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
With preachers berating their congregants because they haven't bought them another private jet, this preacher seems modest in his request. I'm not aware of the scripture that says preachers can demand such luxury items, but it must be there somewhere, as often as it happens.

Just the ones who tell little widows to send them money, and don't worry about how she will pay her bills.

This particular theologian was calling out the congregation who was spending money on luxury goods like Prada and Louis Vuitton and dining at fine restaurants like Red Lobster- instead of paying their tithes.

He wasn't slamming penniless widows, at least in the video you shared.

This particular theologian was calling out the congregation who was spending money on luxury goods like Prada and Louis Vuitton and dining at fine restaurants like Red Lobster- instead of paying their tithes.

He was pissed because they hadn't bought him a watch he said he wanted last year. He even told them where to get it.

I think it is reasonable for a pastor to expect his congregation to support the church. Conveying that message is a sensitive matter. This guy seems to have his message geared to the congregation; I hope he succeeds.

I think it is reasonable for a pastor to expect his congregation to support the church. Conveying that message is a sensitive matter. This guy seems to have his message geared to the congregation; I hope he succeeds.
Buying him a fancy watch is supporting the Church? That's exactly the kind of Christianity I'm pointing out.

Buying him a fancy watch is supporting the Church? That's exactly the kind of Christianity I'm pointing out.
I could not agree with you more. Those kind of preachers give Christianity a bad name and turn viewers outside the Christian faith totally off. . Most Christians (in the West) are way too (dangerously) comfortable in how they/we stand with God. ..(imo)

:lmao:

Forum List

Back