Christianity seems savage while Islam is purity

Muslim75

Nov 23, 2014
Dakar
Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything.

Muslims waged war against unbelievers for 1200 years and they were highly successful, expanding from the Arabian peninsula and reaching Persia (Iran), North Africa and Spain in less than 100 years. For 1200 years all Muslims were united under one king. It made sense to fight. Today, there is no Muslim kingdom. There are dozens of Muslim countries. It does not make sense to fight. If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear.

Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal. A proof of that for those who don't know this is the popularity of Malcolm X, who was Muslim.

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything.

Muslims waged war against unbelievers for 1200 years and they were highly successful, expanding from the Arabian peninsula and reaching Persia (Iran), North Africa and Spain in less than 100 years. For 1200 years all Muslims were united under one king. It made sense to fight. Today, there is no Muslim kingdom. There are dozens of Muslim countries. It does not make sense to fight. If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear.
they sure stuck a flag in your ass.....

they sure stuck a flag in your ass.....
Thanks, I haven't heard that in years...

Any religion that advocates killing even one unbeliever and says it promotes freedom of religion is a steaming pile of lying hog shit. That would be Islam, the Devil's religion. :FIREdevil: Period.

Hey, that is great. So you and I are equal in your eyes?

for the record---Malcolm X was murdered by Elijah Muhummad. Furthermore----the family members---
gave up on the stench of islam. Islam is the religion of
filth----Malcolm X was murdered because he was on
the verge of revealing some of the stink and filth of the
NOI dog and pig leadership

Islam promotes freedom of religion? Then why is conversion a crime punishable by death? You guys have s huge insecurity problem on top of everything else. Which is why you don't have a problem stoning your wives and daughters to death. Thanks for the coffee though, it was a great invention

You guys killed 1.5 million Christian Armenians in the early 20th century and took everything they had. Is that what you mean by religious freedom? Yes you made it clear that Islsm is the religion of Purity ...... Pure Terror for defenseless women and children.

With all due respect, Muslim 75...Islam doesn't look "troublesome"...at the moment...it looks positively hyper-violent. People espousing your religion are cutting the heads off aid workers and reporters in the name of Allah. People espousing your religion are kidnapping young women to use as sex slaves. People espousing your religion are flying planeloads of innocent people into skyscrapers full of innocent people.

You have indeed declared war on nonbelievers. You may want to believe that your religion is a path of peace but the brutal truth is that your religion has been hijacked by extremists who kill others without reason. I would suggest that if you are a peaceful Muslim that you clean your own house because the world is slowly but surely coming together and will be coming to clean it for you if you don't.

Islam is the religion that said that all men are equal.

What Islam actually says is that God's curse is on unbelievers in Allah and the day of judgement. Islam promotes tribalism as it separates humanity into believers and unbelievers, and sets them at war with each other.

2.161 Those who reject Faith, and die rejecting,- on them is God's curse, and
the curse of angels, and of all mankind;

Last edited:
While I disagree with what you say, Muslim75, I will defend your right to say it. Let's hope that other Americans realize precisely what that means.
It simply means "taqqiyah."
No. It means God Bless America and I believe in the constitution.
The Quran says differently.
Okay. I'll still adhere to the constitution, not the Quran. How 'bout you?
While I disagree with what you say, Muslim75, I will defend your right to say it. Let's hope that other Americans realize precisely what that means.
It simply means "taqqiyah."
No. It means God Bless America and I believe in the constitution.
The Quran says differently.
Okay. I'll still adhere to the constitution, not the Quran. How 'bout you?
Quran? Is that a brand of toilet paper?

Purity is defined by the number of girls shot in the head and those having acid thrown in the faces for going to school.

Islam is impure.

Christianity is the religion that promotes around the idea that the Almighty God, Sustainer of the universes has a son. That, to Muslims at least is wickedness. Who cares what a Muslim thinks about that in America.?

Islam is the religion that promotes freedom of religion. That concept is 100% Islamic. It is not Christian in anything, or Jew. No, Islam does nothing of the sort.

Don't object and say this or that about the Muslims; because Islam is not the Muslims and because this is the way of God: diamonds will look quite small, so Islam may look troublesome. This is how to understand anything strange one may find in Islam, anything. Your argument strains credulity.

If the Muslim kingdom was still existing, the king, who had authority from God and Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) could declare war on unbelievers so that the name of God may be remembered and honored throughout the earth. Islam is the religion of purity. I hope this is clear. What is clear that the West will see your children perish from the face of the earth before such can happen to their own. I hope this clear.

Impurity is when you see great evil committed by Muslims, and you dare say, mindlessly that this evil is done by Islam. An honest man will say Muslims do great evils. A wicked man will say Islam does great evil. You can not afford to not make the difference.

The Qur'an is the word of God, not that of Muhammad. It's God who speaks, not Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). God says in the Qur'an:

"follow the path of him who comes to me with love." (Surah 31, V 15)

Islam is love and purity. Stop lying.

Islam does not oppress women, Islam reveres women. It is the religion where women are pure, whereas men are not. This is the purity of Islam. Christianity does not know this purity. The Qur'an gives the example of Pharaoh. Pharaoh was the enemy of Moses and claimed he was God. Rabia, a great saint of Islam who was a woman once said that the claim to divinity never came from a woman.
Rabia Basri - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

As an illustration to the purity of Islam, consider that Gabriel in the early stage of revelation offered Muhammad one cup containing milk and one cup containing wine and Muhammad chose the milk. Gabriel then praised him and after him, his nation. Islam is purity.

Christians believe in the flood of Noah I believe. So they believe God punishes the sinners. In Islam, God also punished the sinners, sometimes He did it through the sincere Muslims who waged war on those who refused to honor God, the King of the creations that live and the creations that don't live. Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is not the only prophet who waged war on unbelievers. There was for instance David and Solomon after him. But Muhammad repeatedly agressed forces that were more numerous than him, and he was almost always victorious. That is purity, not agression.

Forum List

Back