Christianity as a support of a Right mission

This is all by the way a classic of American cinema as well. Naive but touching: Superman. This is the right direction for the formation of youth.

I just wanted to say that I adore women. Women are what makes a man a man, through them we see the universe. A real woman is a mystical celestial being. A woman can make a hero out of a man.

But this does not apply to the vulgar primitive feminists

You love them as long as they accept you are in charge, cook for you, clean for you, and act like you are their reason for being.

Sounds like Mithraism.
Not sure. Mithraism is a very murky topic, if you believe what they write about their ritual, on the contrary, they killed a bull there. It all looks like Negral.

Although Mithra is considered an Aryan god and he is in the Vedas.

In short, the short answer is no.

This is Christianity of the pre-Romanesque and Romanesque periods. Maybe it has something to do with Arianism.

Equality also helps capital to use woman's labor, otherwise the heads of families will have to pay 2-3 times more, they also have to feed their housewives.
At the same time, they prefer to keep their own wives at home, as if they do not like what they themselves preach.

Equality lets the woman choose her course in life. I know many women who chose to stay home and be a Mom. Good for them! They even taught their sons how to live.

But you think that, as a man, you get to decide for her? Unacceptable.

This is Christianity of the pre-Romanesque and Romanesque periods. Maybe it has something to do with Arianism.

Although they believe that Arianism is so named after Arius, some kind of preacher, the name suggests that it was the Aryan religion of the Celts, especially since the paraphernalia confirms this.

Forum List

Back