'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police

Who is sending this shit to the lame zone? This is second thread in as many days that is being sent there and they have been pretty innocuous threads. Why the fuck is there a Lame Zone in the first place. doesn't even warrant having one. Serves no purpose and you might as well delete the thread for all the good it does..

They're probably mentally ill. But they are also dangerous. I saw those videos. However they are also fucking idiots, I mean, how do they think it's going to go with them? Are they going to overthrow the government? And then what? Are they going to try and run the show? :lol:

As I said, fucking idiots.

They're probably mentally ill. But they are also dangerous. I saw those videos. However they are also fucking idiots, I mean, how do they think it's going to go with them? Are they going to overthrow the government? And then what? Are they going to try and run the show? :lol:

As I said, fucking idiots.

I think that anyone who thinks that they will overthrow the government through killing people are deranged.

The only thing that will happen is that they will kill people, and then they will be killed themselves.

Peaceful protests, discussion, and voting are the only ways to change things.

Who is sending this shit to the lame zone? This is second thread in as many days that is being sent there and they have been pretty innocuous threads. Why the fuck is there a Lame Zone in the first place. doesn't even warrant having one. Serves no purpose and you might as well delete the thread for all the good it does..
The Lame Zone was invented by Christian extremists. It's thread purgatory.

I think that anyone who thinks that they will overthrow the government through killing people are deranged.

The only thing that will happen is that they will kill people, and then they will be killed themselves.

Peaceful protests, discussion, and voting are the only ways to change things.

Yep - I mean look what happened to poor old Wat Tyler! :eek:

52990383.jpg

I don't think there can be any doubt that white wing extremism is on the rise.

Forum List

Back