Christian Rock

Jesus Tainted take it easy on svet and Christians .....while the Pakistani rape gangs roam free in the uk
Who had strypers first album ? Metal heads of genx yore?

I did
And I'm not exactly from the Bible belt

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Morty, that is shite. Christian Rock is something that shouldnt exist.

I don’t listen to it, nor do I listen to rap or opera but why shouldn’t freedom of expression exist?

It obviously does.

You don’t seem to like freedom of expression. I’d rather tolerate what I don’t like than lose our rights.

I gave my opinion. I think its shit.

I don’t listen to it, nor do I listen to rap or opera but why shouldn’t freedom of expression exist?

It obviously does.

You don’t seem to like freedom of expression. I’d rather tolerate what I don’t like than lose our rights.

You also said it shouldn’t exist. You seem to hate freedom of expression.

It obviously does.

You also said it shouldn’t exist. You seem to hate freedom of expression.

I expressed a view based on my love of music. I didnt actually do anything to stop their awful noise. There is a difference you see.

Some Christian rock if damn good.

I think I wore out this album a few times when I was a teenager. Black Sabbath was extremely talented.

Even with his limited range, Ozzy Osbourne had a very good voice back then. The timbre of his voice was haunting and could send chills up your spine. Geezer Butler and Bill Ward are a very tight rhythm section and Tony Iommi is a premier metal guitarist. He's an innovator who practically wrote the book for heavy metal guitar.

A group of virtuosos who meshed very well together.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back