Christian Right Wing Radio...

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
OK, I'm on a road trip and right now stuck...and I mean STUCK...in Greenville, SC. I flipped around on the radio on both AM and FM. My god, no pun intended, I never knew there was so many right wing Christian channels and broadcasts. No wonder people are so fucked up!

I learned from Rush Limpballs that 56,000,000 women in America are unemployed. And that Obama is throwing Menendez under the bus. This Michael Savage guy his just pure hate. And that liberals are in collusion with the Muslims to overthrow America! Where have I been all this time???

OK, I'm on a road trip and right now stuck...and I mean STUCK...in Greenville, SC. I flipped around on the radio on both AM and FM. My god, no pun intended, I never knew there was so many right wing Christian channels and broadcasts. No wonder people are so fucked up!

I learned from Rush Limpballs that 56,000,000 women in America are unemployed. And that Obama is throwing Menendez under the bus. This Michael Savage guy his just pure hate. And that liberals are in collusion with the Muslims to overthrow America! Where have I been all this time???

Greenville sc is a hotbed of religious rightwing kooks

oh oh, they've found a new target

everyone lets all YAWN together now. on the count of three

I've been listening to it for over 25 years now -- because I am fascinated by how warped right wing thinking is.

They listen to it like a pastor on the pulpit handing down The Word.

Some stations carrying the message 24 / 7 -- and cons remain glued to it.

Many of them love to be programmed.

Yup I've driven all over Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, and the surrounding states... And every other radio station is some baptist nutjob railing agains all humankind pretty much. Apparently we're all going to hell. Who knew?

No different from Lib radicals like Ed Schultz and Stephanie Miller.
They are pure hate.
Do you libs think you have some kind of protection under the law that says no one may publicly despise and impugn your agenda?

And you know this how, you racist bigoted fuck?

Dear invalid...Your radio has two knobs...One to turn the fucking thing on and off. The other to change the station.
USE THEM....

I've been listening to it for over 25 years now -- because I am fascinated by how warped right wing thinking is.

They listen to it like a pastor on the pulpit handing down The Word.

Some stations carrying the message 24 / 7 -- and cons remain glued to it.

Many of them love to be programmed.
Same thing goes for lib talk radio....
You people have some nerve.
Your media outlets such as CNN and MSNBC have hosts which spew far left wing radical rhetoric yet you project this as "normal"....
The lib mindset is "there is NO OTHER point of view".

Yup I've driven all over Georgia, Tennessee, North and South Carolina, and the surrounding states... And every other radio station is some baptist nutjob railing agains all humankind pretty much. Apparently we're all going to hell. Who knew?
Do you handwringing whiny libs scour the AM radio band looking for shit that may offend you?
Is this all there is for you people?
"Gee, let me find something on the radio that pisses me off so I can go post on a message board about how this upsets me."....
Shut the fuck up you scurrying little whiner.
Lib talk show hosts are pure hate.

Do you handwringing whiny libs scour the AM radio band looking for shit that may offend you?
"Gee, let me find something on the radio that pisses me off so I can go post on a message board about how this upsets me."....
Actually on a roadtrip it's pretty fun to listen to those raging maniacs on the radio. It's good for a laugh for a few minutes in the middle of a 15 hour roadtrip.

True enough. But I found a Trader Joe's! And in the back there was a Muslim handing out literature on the coming caliphate. It was just awesome.

Isn't Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Religion terrible? Oh you poor thing putting up with all that Freedom!

It's not like you could have turned it off or anything.

Typical whiny, p*ssy Liberal.

If I was a pussy I wouldn't have listened for 8 hours, now would I? But I did get welcome relief with NPR when I actually came into metropolitan areas

Actually on a roadtrip it's pretty fun to listen to those raging maniacs on the radio. It's good for a laugh for a few minutes in the middle of a 15 hour roadtrip.

Ooooh, looks like I scared Spoon. He doesn't want liberals hearing this shit and calling them out.

New Topics

Forum List

Back