Nov 25, 2003
Wisconsin
Here is an image of the works of Christian extremism:
armish2.jpg

Here is an image of the works of muslim extremism:
TVScreenCNNBreakingNews.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I never heard McVeigh or his partner in crime say they did it in the name of their religion. They were religous extremists?

I never heard McVeigh or his partner in crime say they did it in the name of their religion. They were religous extremists?

Don't ask him to explain - he's REALLY stretching...McVey was WHITE...that's the only difference between he and Muslim Extremists. His example is not only intellectually dishonest/fraudulent, it's borderline asinine.

Don't ask him to explain - he's REALLY stretching...McVey was WHITE...that's the only difference between he and Muslim Extremists. His example is not only intellectually dishonest/fraudulent, it's borderline asinine.

You are really being too kind.

murrah2.jpg
vs.
plane1.JPG

Religious radicals of any religion suck.

Another example of our amusing friend not having a clue.

-----

From: http://www.backwoodshome.com/columns/duffy010501.html

Following is a letter I and a few other media types recently received from McVeigh. To those editors who will again be angry with me, please keep in mind the First Amendment you always so proudly defend.

"I explain herein why I bombed the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City. I explain this not for publicity, nor seeking to win an argument for right or wrong. I explain so that the record is clear as to my thinking and motivations in bombing a government installation.

I chose to bomb a federal building because such an action served more purposes than other options. Foremost, the bombing was a retaliatory strike; a counterattack, for the cumulative raids (and subsequent violence and damage) that federal agents had participated in over the preceding years (including, but not limited to, Waco). From the formation of such units as the FBI's "Hostage Rescue" and other assault teams amongst federal agencies during the '80s, culminating in the Waco incident, federal actions grew increasingly militaristic and violent, to the point where at Waco, our government--like the Chinese--was deploying tanks against its own citizens.

Knowledge of these multiple and ever-more aggressive raids across the country constituted an identifiable pattern of conduct within and by the federal government and amongst its various agencies. For all intents and purposes, federal agents had become "soldiers" (using military training, tactics, techniques, equipment, language, dress, organization, and mindset) and they were escalating their behavior.

Therefore this bombing was also ment as a pre-emptive (or pro-active) strike against these forces and their command and control centers within the federal building. When an aggressor force continually launches attacks from a particular base of operations, it is sound military strategy to take the fight to the enemy.

Additionally, borrowing a page from U.S. foreign policy, I decided to send a message to a government that was becoming increasingly hostile, by bombing a government building and the government employees within that building who represent that government. Bombing the Murrah Federal Building was morally and strategically equivalent to the U.S. hitting a government building in Serbia, Iraq, or other nations. Based on observations of the policies of my own government, I viewed this action as an acceptable option. From this perspective, what occurred in Oklahoma City was no different than what Americans rain on the heads of others all the time, and subsequently, my mindset was and is of clinical detachment. (The bombing of the Murrah building was not personal, no more than when Air Force, Army, Navy, or Marine personnel bomb or launch cruise missiles against government installations and their personnel.)

I hope that this clarification amply addresses your question."

Sincerely,
Timothy J. McVeigh
USP Terre Haute (IN)

-----

Maybe I missed something CC...but I didn't see the word "God" or "religion" or "Christian" anywhere in this letter.

McVey committed his crime as revenge for the attack on the Branch Davidians at Waco, TX.--an extremist Christian cult. But if you don't like that one, how about Eric Rudolph? Or am I being "asinine?" :rolleyes:

McVey committed his crime as revenge for the attack on the Branch Davidians at Waco, TX.--an extremist Christian cult. But if you don't like that one, how about Eric Rudolph? Or am I being "asinine?" :rolleyes:

Read what GotZoom posted. If you have trouble, try www.hop.com

Your theory would only make sense if McVey did that in the NAME of waco. His was a revenge over what he figured to be an aggressive govt attacking it's citizens. NOWHERE did McVey state he did that bombing in the name of "Allah" or "Jesus" even.

Eric Rudolph was One guy. Radical Islam = millions of guys. And kids. And women all convinced of their need to kill ALL who don't convert.

If you can't see the difference, it's evidence you may be mentally retarded.

Your theory would only make sense if McVey did that in the NAME of waco. His was a revenge over what he figured to be an aggressive govt attacking it's citizens. NOWHERE did McVey state he did that bombing in the name of "Allah" or "Jesus" even.

Eric Rudolph was One guy. Radical Islam = millions of guys. And kids. And women all convinced of their need to kill ALL who don't convert.

You are really being too kind.

Through reading the sheer number of posts I have submitted on this site, if you haven't surmised that I'm not mentally retarded by this point, then YOU must be mentally retarded. :funnyface I'm just trying to show that there ARE Christian terrorists. This thread makes it look like nothing bad has ever been done in the name of Christianity, which is, of course, a preposterous notion.

Through reading the sheer number of posts I have submitted on this site, if you haven't surmised that I'm not mentally retarded by this point, then YOU must be mentally retarded. :funnyface I'm just trying to show that there ARE Christian terrorists. This thread makes it look like nothing bad has ever been done in the name of Christianity, which is, of course, a preposterous notion.

Try giving an example of "christian terrorists."

Rudolph is ONE guy - not One guy part of The List, who systematically target civilians in order to instill fear.

Individuals. Not hundreds or thousdands belonging to a 'group'...or part of a "list" of willing terrorists.

Here's the 'examples' provided

• October 2, 2004- Christian terrorist group kills 44 Hindus, wounds 118 in Northeast India.[citation needed] [1]
    No credible reference provided
  • 2003- Preacher Michael Evans calls for a holy war and "cleansing" against non-Christians.[citation needed]
  • January 16, 1997- Christian Identity terrorist Eric Robert Rudolph bombs nightclub. [citation needed]
    Terrorist (Not plural. Not a GROUP of Rudolphs)
  • July 27, 1996- Christian Identity terrorist Eric Robert Rudolph bombs Centennial Olympic Park. Kills 1, wounds 111.
  • 1983- Posse Comitatus militia member Gordon Kahl kills two Federal marshals in North Dakota. Three others were wounded.[citation needed]
    No Credible source listed. Still, ONE individual
  • 1978- Christian cult "the Peoples' Temple" leader Jim Jones allegedly kills 913 people with cyanide-laced Kool Aid. People trying to escape the compound are shot.[citation needed]
    NOT Terrorism. Mass-suicide/homicide.
  • 1976- Nearly 300 people are killed in Ireland as a result of bombings between Catholics and Protestants.[citation needed]
    Fighting eachother - NOT hell-bent on killing everyone who does not convert to their faith.
  • 1940s- Terrorist organization Christian Identity is formed on the West Coast of the United States. Followers believe Armageddon will take place as a race war between Aryans, the "pure" people, against Jews, Muslims, and non-whites.
    No idea about that one yet. Of course, that Group has not been credited with mass-murder, or even mass-terror in any incident in recent history. Or even not-so-recent history.

Individuals. Not hundreds or thousdands belonging to a 'group'...or part of a "list" of willing terrorists.

Here's the 'examples' provided

• October 2, 2004- Christian terrorist group kills 44 Hindus, wounds 118 in Northeast India.[citation needed] [1]
  • 2003- Preacher Michael Evans calls for a holy war and "cleansing" against non-Christians.[citation needed]
  • January 16, 1997- Christian Identity terrorist Eric Robert Rudolph bombs nightclub. [citation needed]
  • July 27, 1996- Christian Identity terrorist Eric Robert Rudolph bombs Centennial Olympic Park. Kills 1, wounds 111.
  • 1983- Posse Comitatus militia member Gordon Kahl kills two Federal marshals in North Dakota. Three others were wounded.[citation needed]
    No Credible source listed. Still, ONE individual
  • 1978- Christian cult "the Peoples' Temple" leader Jim Jones allegedly kills 913 people with cyanide-laced Kool Aid. People trying to escape the compound are shot.[citation needed]
    NOT Terrorism. Mass-suicide/homicide.
  • 1976- Nearly 300 people are killed in Ireland as a result of bombings between Catholics and Protestants.[citation needed]
    Fighting eachother - NOT hell-bent on killing everyone who does not convert to their faith.
  • 1940s- Terrorist organization Christian Identity is formed on the West Coast of the United States. Followers believe Armageddon will take place as a race war between Aryans, the "pure" people, against Jews, Muslims, and non-whites.
    No idea about that one yet. Of course, that Group has not been credited with mass-murder, or even mass-terror in any incident in recent history. Or even not-so-recent history.

What, specifically, are you asking for - evil individuals or evil groups – against other groups or other individuals? Exactly how many individuals must be in the groups? Anyway, enough of the bean counting and hair-splitting. Evils have been committed by Muslims and Muslim groups against other people and groups. Evils have been committed by Christians and Christian groups against other people and groups.

Here's the corresponding Wikipedia article on islamic terrorism: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_terrorism

* 7 March 2006 - 2006 Varanasi bombings. An attack attributed to Lashkar-e-Toiba by Uttar Pradesh government officials, over 28 killed and over 100 injured, in a series of attacks in the Sankath Mochan Hanuman temple and Cantonment Railway Station in the Hindu holy city of Varanasi. Uttar Pradesh government officials.
* 9 November 2005 - 2005 Amman bombings. Over 60 killed and 115 injured, in a series of coordinated suicide attacks on hotels in Amman, Jordan. Four attackers including a husband and wife team were involved.
* 29 October 2005 - 29 October 2005 Delhi bombings. Over 60 killed and over 180 injured in a series of three attacks in crowded markets and a bus, just 2 days before the Diwali festival.
* 23 July 2005 - Bomb attacks at Sharm el-Sheikh, an Egyptian resort city, at least 64 people killed.
* 7 July 2005 - Multiple bombings in London Underground. 53 killed by four suicide bombers. Nearly 700 injured.
* 4 February 2005 - Muslim militants attacked the Christian community in Demsa, Nigeria, killing 36 people, destroying property and displacing an additional 3000 people.
* 3 September 2004 Many School Children Killed by "Chechen Separatists". http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_hostage_crisis http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/spl/hi/world/04/russian_s/html/1.stm
* 11 March 2004 - Multiple bombings on trains near Madrid, Spain. 191 killed, 1460 injured. (alleged link to Al-Qaeda)
* 16 May 2004- Casablanca Attacks - 4 simultaneous attacks in Casablanca killing 33 civilians (mostly Moroccans) carried by Salafaia Jihadia.
* 12 October 2002 - Bombing in Bali nightclub. 202 killed, 300 injured.
* 24 September 2002 - Machine Gun attack on Hindu temple in Ahmedabad, India. 31 dead, 86 injured.[29][30]
* 7 May 2002 - Bombing in al-Arbaa, Algeria. 49 dead, 117 injured
* 9 March 2002 - Café suicide bombing in Jerusalem; 11 killed, 54 injured
* 3 March 2002 - Suicide bomb attack on a Passover Seder in a Hotel in Netanya, Israel. 29 dead, 133 injured
* 13 December 2001-Suicide attack on India's parliament in New Delhi. Aimed at eliminating the top leadership of India and causing anarchy in the country. Allegedly done by Pakistan-based Islamic terrorists organizations, Jaish-E-Mohammad and Lashkar-e-Toiba.
* 11 September 2001 - September 11, 2001 attacks 4 planes hijacked and crashed into World Trade Center and The Pentagon by 19 hijackers. Nearly 3000 dead.
* 7 August 1998 - 1998 United States embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya. 225 dead. 4000+ injured
* 25 June 1996 - Khobar Towers bombing, 20 killed, 372 wounded.
* 26 February 1993 - World Trade Center bombing. 6 killed.
* 18 April 1983 - April 1983 U.S. Embassy bombing in Beirut, Lebanon. 63 killed.

Of course there's atrocities committed by ANY group with sizable numbers. The point is, the majority of the Christian community (that is, greater than 99%) is appalled at acts of "terrorism" by other Christians. Wish you could say the same about the sheetheads, but the widespread celebration throughout the mideast after 9/11 disproves that.

The bizarre shit the Islamofaschitheads engage in such as suicide bombing and beheading innocents may have some parallels in Christianity but mostly in the past. The Christians are not for the most part engaged in organized terror. Nor do people like MacVeigh and Rudolf have positions of respect in the broader society such as that enjoyed by the Muslim "leaders". Besides that most people look at MacVeigh and think, "What an idiot. I'm not going to do that" whereas Al Qaeda and Hamas are like rockstars in their culture.

By a large margin the Muslims are scarier than the Christians.

Forum List

Back