Christian Prophet Cindy Jacobs Declares Coronavirus ‘Illegal’ Because Jesus

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

We’re going to decree that the coronavirus will cease worldwide. Now what’s gonna happen? I don’t know if everybody will get healed. I don’t know… we’re praying. We prayed for vaccines. We prayed for Israel… They had vaccines. We have people interceding across the face of the Earth. Listen: Intercessors have been going to Wall Street! I mean… all over! I have to tell you: Intercessors are on this!

Well it certainly sounds like a low cost option. I understand this lady advises the President. How do these people get traction ?

Clearly, Tommy is offended by people praying. Let's keep him in our prayers!

I read in the bible a dude talking to Jesus, and he mentioned him that he knew God doesn't listen to sinners... just a thought...

Never heard of her, why do you think she is a prophet?
It was in the article title. I can think of other descriptions.
Prophets were a Jewish phenomenon. Pagans had their shrines and pantheons; Jews had their law and prophets.

When the coronavirus ceases worldwide, this Jacobs woman will see it as vindication for her declaration that it will cease worldwide. It will only feed her delusion that she is a prophet.

Never heard of her, why do you think she is a prophet?
It was in the article title. I can think of other descriptions.

So you don't think for yourself, you go by, "If it's on the internet, it must be true."

Interesting philosophy.
Is it controversial?

I don’t consider her a prophet or anyone special. It’s not controversial, what is interesting is how people think she is important because someone else says so.

We’re going to decree that the coronavirus will cease worldwide. Now what’s gonna happen? I don’t know if everybody will get healed. I don’t know… we’re praying. We prayed for vaccines. We prayed for Israel… They had vaccines. We have people interceding across the face of the Earth. Listen: Intercessors have been going to Wall Street! I mean… all over! I have to tell you: Intercessors are on this!

Well it certainly sounds like a low cost option. I understand this lady advises the President. How do these people get traction ?

Not just secular...not just progressive secular...you got that nonsense from a rag called “Progressive Secular” lol. No wonder you fell for it. The blind anti-Christian leading the blind anti-Christian. Christians don’t have the office of prophet. Mormons do but as throughout the Christianity it sprang from prophets are always male.

They call her “respected”....with no hint or quote to point to. I think they made it up.

Sheesh the things the lesser educated Marxists fall for.

I read in the bible a dude talking to Jesus, and he mentioned him that he knew God doesn't listen to sinners... just a thought...
The fellow you are talking about got it wrong. I am a sinner and God heard me. The best description I ever heard of a saint is someone who is most acutely aware of what a miserable sinner he is.

Forum List

Back