Christian group tries to send 800 dozen roses to Netanyahu

CMike

Zionist, proud to be
Oct 25, 2009
A christian group tried to send 800 dozen roses to Netanyahu. They wanted to show Israel that not all americans agree with the scumbags in the white house.

They wanted to show Israel how friends should be treated.

Netanyahu declined not wanting to offend the slime infesting the white houses aka the 3 stooges (Barak Hussein, Hillary, and Biden)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3s8sEYzHWQ]YouTube - Three Stooges: Curly's Sweater[/ame]

The war of the roses

For the christian group that wanted to do this :clap2:

A christian group tried to send 800 dozen roses to Netanyahu. They wanted to show Israel that not all americans agree with the scumbags in the white house.

They wanted to show Israel how friends should be treated.

Netanyahu declined not wanting to offend the slime infesting the white houses aka the 3 stooges (Barak Hussein, Hillary, and Biden)

YouTube - Three Stooges: Curly's Sweater

The war of the roses

For the christian group that wanted to do this :clap2:

:clap2:

Christian Zionism is a joke.

Would it be anti-semitic to say I'd like to build a nuke proof wall around the middle east and hope that the jews and arabs would all just duke it out and last man standing wins?

That way the sane world can just move on and we don't have to spend anymore tax dollars worrying about this bullshit.

Hell, what am I thinking, yeah that's "anti-semitic". All well, f-it.

would joos send flowers after 50 evangelists visitors were attacked by 100 jewish bearded crows :confused:

Ultra-Orthodox Jews attack Christian tourists in Jerusalem

The original story is from Haaretz which is a left wing Israeli newspaper.

Unlike the arab countries, Israel has a free press. Haaretz is like the Nation, a left wing pubication.

If you read the comments below the original story there is stuff missing from the story.

It seems like the group tried to convert them. This is the most orthodox within Israel.

BTW are you aware that the Palestinians celebrated and danced when America was attacked in 911. Also the Palestinian Authority, the government that the 3 stooges are embracing and having sex with, kidnapped and threatned journalists to keep them from showing the video?

I feel bad for the christian group. I hope they realize why Netanyahu declined the flowers.

Unfortunately, the nuts in the White House that are directing foreign policy, are basing it upon their own personal HUGE egos.

I believe the article said that the flowers will go to Israeli charities.

I think it was a very nice gesture though.

Would it be anti-semitic to say I'd like to build a nuke proof wall around the middle east and hope that the jews and arabs would all just duke it out and last man standing wins?

That way the sane world can just move on and we don't have to spend anymore tax dollars worrying about this bullshit.

I don't know about anti-semitic but you are an :ahole-1:

Palestinian Authority Censors, Returns Videotape - Los Angeles Times

Palestinian Authority Censors, Returns Videotape
AFTER THE ATTACK | FOREIGN REACTIONSeptember 17, 2001|From Associated Press
JERUSALEM — The Palestinian Authority on Sunday returned a videotape it had confiscated two days earlier from Associated Press, but portions showing a militant Islamic rally were deleted.

About 1,500 Palestinians, many supporters of the militant Islamic group Hamas, marched in a Gaza Strip refugee camp on Friday, burning Israeli flags and carrying a poster of Osama bin Laden, named by the American government as the leading suspect in the terror attacks in the United States.

The Palestinian Authority kidnapping and threatening journalists to intimdate them from showing palestinians celebrating the attack on America on 911 really shows great journalistic tolerance.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uwOL4rB-go]YouTube - Jeff Dunham - Achmed the Dead Terrorist[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wskT6YfVB6E]YouTube - Jeff Dunham Achmed's "Jingle Bombs"[/ame]

I don't know about anti-semitic but you are an :ahole-1:

:lol: Figures.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back