Christian group asks Ted Yoho (R-FL) to resign from its board after calling AOC a "fucking bitch"

So, who was the reporter? I keep hearing that "a reporter" heard this, but nobody actually has said which reporter.

Interestingly, an article by The Hill says that the two had an argument in which yoho criticized her for some of her stances. The article then says that the two parted ways and she went into the building and yoho, while walking down the steps, made a comment to "no one particular" and that was the f..ing bitch comment.

the hill is saying that yoho never said that TO AOC. My guess she got this second hand from the reporter or from the story from the hill.

so, aoc is getting bent out of shape about a comment someone made ABOUT her and not TO her? Hate to break it to her but, there are going to be many heated debates, and arguments in the course of her job, and there are going to be things said, and I'm sure she is (and probably has) going to be making some of those comments herself about her colleagues.

I quit trusting most reporters years ago. there is no press in this country anymore.
There used to be. It's a hollowed-out institution these days.

It will be interesting to see what US-Americans will do and how they will do this, when the USA will get really a serios problem the first time in history.

Forum List

Back