Christian Dogs

I taught my dog. (That little white dog right over there on the left) to stand on her rear legs and thust her front paws in the air whenv r I point my finger like a fun and way 'stick 'me up!'.

Then, when I say 'Bang!', she rolls over and plays dad.
No
Did I teach her to be a fidtim, or did I teach her a cute trick?

I also taught her to put her front paws ov r her eyes when I say 'Let's play hide and seek!" Then I hide her favorite toy someplace. I count to t n, admonish her if she lifts her head saying 'no peaking' and then tell her to 'go find it!' If I said a prayer while her eyes were covered do you think she would know the difference?

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

You really need to stop the mind-altering substances when you post!

My dog types better than this!

Dog is God spelled backwards. In view of all of the religious bickering currently going on in the world, sometimes I think that dogs know better than we do.

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

Dogs are great, but the reason why they pray like that is because they pray a person will feed them. Without people, they are on the street starving, rummaging through trash cans looking for someone to please please adopt them. Cats won't pray like that because they have their dignity. They will love and honor you, but past a point, on the street, they will go off and hunt their own food and make a life for themselves. They don't need us.

Maybe send the dog over to San Fran or LA to give lessons to the humans ?

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

Dogs are great, but the reason why they pray like that is because they pray a person will feed them. Without people, they are on the street starving, rummaging through trash cans looking for someone to please please adopt them. Cats won't pray like that because they have their dignity. They will love and honor you, but past a point, on the street, they will go off and hunt their own food and make a life for themselves. They don't need us.

So true. Cats are way more independent.

Back in the Katrina daze I and the GF tried to round up the animals to evacuate. Got the dog but the cat done escaped and was nowhere to be found. Fast forward several weeks to October when we were first allowed back in the city with no clue what ever happened to Hector. Arrived at the GF's place and immediately Hector pops up in the window growling "where the fuck you two been?". He'd put on weight.

I taught my dog. (That little white dog right over there on the left) to stand on her rear legs and thust her front paws in the air whenv r I point my finger like a fun and way 'stick 'me up!'.

No

I also taught her to put her front paws ov r her eyes when I say 'Let's play hide and seek!" Then I hide her favorite toy someplace. I count to t n, admonish her if she lifts her head saying 'no peaking' and then tell her to 'go find it!' If I said a prayer while her eyes were covered do you think she would know the difference?

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

How do you know my dog didn't post this?

Back in the Katrina daze I and the GF tried to round up the animals to evacuate. Got the dog but the cat done escaped and was nowhere to be found. Fast forward several weeks to October when we were first allowed back in the city with no clue what ever happened to Hector. Arrived at the GF's place and immediately Hector pops up in the window growling "where the fuck you two been?". He'd put on weight.

Probably from drinkin Heineken

Heineken.jpg

Probably from drinkin Heineken

View attachment 259015

Actually what that indicates is that when the flood hit the fan, the stock left over that nobody had bought was Heine.

I think Abita's more popular.

Besides which, cats are notoriously poor at opening beer bottles.

I'm so glad that you found Hector. Cats know how to hunt their own protein, and you two weren't around to share it with. I've had more than one rodent dropped at my feet, and once a chipmonk. Cats will share if they like you. I had one cat who caught a mouse who had sneaked into the house. When I didn't act interested, she took it into the dining room. When I went in to clean up meese's pieces, there wasn't a bit. I said "and the tail, too?" Then she went to where the mouse had come into the house and sat there for days waiting for the next one.

I'm so glad that you found Hector. Cats know how to hunt their own protein, and you two weren't around to share it with. I've had more than one rodent dropped at my feet, and once a chipmonk. Cats will share if they like you. I had one cat who caught a mouse who had sneaked into the house. When I didn't act interested, she took it into the dining room. When I went in to clean up meese's pieces, there wasn't a bit. I said "and the tail, too?" Then she went to where the mouse had come into the house and sat there for days waiting for the next one.

Matter of fact I have a picture of that dog and cat reunited.

Katrina cosurvivors - Sophie Hector.jpg

Adorable! I recall that song "reunited and it feels so good."

Adorable! I recall that song "reunited and it feels so good."

Peaches and Herb! :)

No such thing as "christian dogs".

Its a silly belief BUT at least it means they're treating him well. And likely they don't believe that nonsense about no animals in heaven.

He was only pissed at you because you made him live outside in the rain. Cat's don't like to get wet or dirty and they like to be up high off the ground when they sleep. But I'm sure he eventually forgave you. ;)

He was only pissed at you because you made him live outside in the rain. Cat's don't like to get wet or dirty and they like to be up high off the ground when they sleep. But I'm sure he eventually forgave you. ;)

Actually he had free access in and out. The window was busted open. Don't know if that was from the storm, or from my GF's neighbors on the ground floor who decided to ride the storm out and then found themselves floating in their bed. They broke in to the upstairs until they got rescued by helicopter.

No

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

I am pretty sure he did!

If you had typed that post,, it probably would have been even more fucked up!

No

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

I am pretty sure he did!

Awww! You're sweet!

No

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

I am pretty sure he did!

Awww! You're sweet!

Awww! You're a moron!

No

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

I am pretty sure he did!

Awww! You're sweet!

Awww! You're a moron!
Let's hope you find peace. It must be shausting to be so doncern d for others and diligently pointing out their various flaws. Is it troubling to feel so superior and critical?

"like a fun"?

"play dad"?

fidtm"?

"ov r"?

"t n"

"no peaking"?

I am pretty sure he did!

Awww! You're sweet!

Awww! You're a moron!
Let's hope you find peace. It must be shausting to be so doncern d for others and diligently pointing out their various flaws. Is it troubling to feel so superior and critical?

Earthworms are superior to you.

Forum List

Back