Christian Dogs

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

How do you know this is a Christian prayer? Could it not be Hindu or Buddhist or any of many bedtime prayers said by children the world over?

How do you know this is a Christian prayer? Could it not be Hindu or Buddhist or any of many bedtime prayers said by children the world over?

Apparently you didn't watch the video.

I did. Dood mumbling something about asking his dad to help him not chase the neighbor's cat.

Weirdos. :cuckoo:

It's not a Jewish prayer ... we don't pray on our knees.

Lighten up Mordechai -- Reform Temples do Pet Blessings also.... LOL....

Might ONLY be an issue if your blessed pet is a Pot Belly pig... :eusa_dance:

I taught my dog. (That little white dog right over there on the left) to stand on her rear legs and thust her front paws in the air whenv r I point my finger like a fun and way 'stick 'me up!'.

Then, when I say 'Bang!', she rolls over and plays dad.
No
Did I teach her to be a fidtim, or did I teach her a cute trick?

I also taught her to put her front paws ov r her eyes when I say 'Let's play hide and seek!" Then I hide her favorite toy someplace. I count to t n, admonish her if she lifts her head saying 'no peaking' and then tell her to 'go find it!' If I said a prayer while her eyes were covered do you think she would know the difference?

I taught my dog. (That little white dog right over there on the left) to stand on her rear legs and thust her front paws in the air whenv r I point my finger like a fun and way 'stick 'me up!'.

Then, when I say 'Bang!', she rolls over and plays dad.
No
Did I teach her to be a fidtim, or did I teach her a cute trick?

I also taught her to put her front paws ov r her eyes when I say 'Let's play hide and seek!" Then I hide her favorite toy someplace. I count to t n, admonish her if she lifts her head saying 'no peaking' and then tell her to 'go find it!' If I said a prayer while her eyes were covered do you think she would know the difference?

According to the religious nuts here, she would go to hell if she didn't know the difference.

Dogs are great, but the reason why they pray like that is because they pray a person will feed them. Without people, they are on the street starving, rummaging through trash cans looking for someone to please please adopt them. Cats won't pray like that because they have their dignity. They will love and honor you, but past a point, on the street, they will go off and hunt their own food and make a life for themselves. They don't need us.

Dear bullwinkle
As long as we are praying in unity in the spirit of Universal "Peace and Justice for All" that is the same as the Universal message of Christ Jesus bringing Justice and Peace to all humanity.

What makes the difference is whether we are praying in agreement in Christ for all humanity universally, or rejecting/excluding one group or another which is no longer universal. The authority of Christ Jesus as the divine law of "Restorative Justice" fulfills ALL paths, including Buddhism and Hinduism and natural laws of the nontheist secular gentiles, as long as we agree to receive universal truth in this spirit of peace and justice or "equal justice for all."

If we do not forgive and include others, we will not be forgiven and included but "cut out" the same way we "cut out" other people.

Dogs are great, but the reason why they pray like that is because they pray a person will feed them. Without people, they are on the street starving, rummaging through trash cans looking for someone to please please adopt them. Cats won't pray like that because they have their dignity. They will love and honor you, but past a point, on the street, they will go off and hunt their own food and make a life for themselves. They don't need us.
Kinda like what you would become if God stopped looking out for you.

Lighten up. Just a cute dog thread. "Deep analysis" not needed.

Forum List

Back