VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
God is real
download - 2022-04-02T150415.786.jpeg

God is a Consuming Fire
For us, God is a consuming fire.
Hebrews 12:29

God is a Spirit
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

God has feelings
For thou shalt worship no other god: for the LORD, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God:
Ex 34:14

God is the Holy Spirit
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
Matthew 3:16

God is the Essence of Love

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

The mind of God
For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
1 Corinthians 2:16

The face of God
"The LORD bless you and keep you;
The LORD make His face shine upon you, And be gracious to you;
The LORD lift up His countenance upon you, And give you peace." '
Numbers 6:24-26

The eyes of God
Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst do not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?
Habakkuk 1:13

The ears of God
And Samuel heard all the words of the people, and he rehearsed them in the ears of the LORD.
1 Samuel 8:21

The voice of God
And the glory of the LORD shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
Isaiah 40:5

The heart of God
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thou hast set thine, heart, as the heart of God;
Ezekiel 28:6

The arms of God
Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments:
Exodus 6:6

The hands of God
The word of the LORD came expressly unto Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, in the land of the Chaldeans by the river Chebar; and the hand of the LORD was there upon him.
Ezekiel 1:3

The finger of God
But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God has come upon you.
Luke 11:20

God can get angry

For we know Him who said, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the Lord. And again, "The LORD will judge His people."
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Hebrews 10:30-31

God is the Essence of Love
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16
This one can't be reconciled by any logic. Why would the god devise a scheme so hateful as to willingly have is son brutally tortured and killed for no logical reason at all?

Was the god flawed by a need for sadism as well as being flawed by jealousy too?

This is not the only instance by far of him promoting murder.

God can get angry

And so weak willed as to feel the emotions of anger? Another human failing according to his own priorities.

But that, like Biden and his, god and his son are watching the violence in Ukraine. Unlike the POS Biden-Hunter duo, the other duo already knows what's going to happen.

This one can't be reconciled by any logic. Why would the god devise a scheme so hateful as to willingly have is son brutally tortured and killed for no logical reason at all?

Was the god flawed by a need for sadism as well as being flawed by jealousy too?

This is not the only instance by far of him promoting murder.

And so weak willed as to feel the emotions of anger? Another human failing according to his own priorities.

Your question is evil it can not be answered because it is wicked, in darkness, if you have anger then you can hate, if you can hate then you can murder.
if you can be jealous then you can have envy
if you can accuse someone, then you can be accused as well
this means, that you are over your head

The eyes of God
Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst do not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?

But that, like Biden and his, god and his son are watching the violence in Ukraine. Unlike the POS Biden-Hunter duo, the other duo already knows what's going to happen.

Your answer
Acts 17:30-32 (NKJV)
Truly, these times of ignorance God overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead."
And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked, while others said, "We will hear you again on this matter."

Genesis 9:5-6 (NKJV) Surely for your lifeblood I will demand a reckoning; from the hand of every beast, I will require it, and from the hand of man. From the hand of every man's brother, I will require the life of man.
"Whoever sheds man's blood, By man his blood shall be shed; For in the image of God, He made man.

Your question is evil it can not be answered because it is wicked, in darkness, if you have anger then you can hate, if you can hate then you can murder.
if you can be jealous then you can have envy
if you can accuse someone, then you can be accused as well
this means, that you are over your head

The eyes of God
His promotion of evil in so many ways is one of the main reasons decent people turn against Christianity and become atheists.

Can it be you misunderstand the crucifixion?

His promotion of evil in so many ways is one of the main reasons decent people turn against Christianity and become atheists.
Christianity is to bring balance to the world, any who does not bring balance is not from Christ

John 10:27-28 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.
And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

John 18:37 (NKJV) Pilate, therefore, said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause, I was born, and for this, cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."

Proverbs 27:10-11 Do not forsake your own friend or your father's friend, Nor go to your brother's house in the day of your calamity; Better is a neighbor nearby than a brother far away.
My son, be wise and make my heart glad, That I may answer him who reproaches me.

and ever atheists believe a god

The Christian bible relates to many instances of the god promoting evil.

Slavery, murder, infanticide, mistreatment of women, to name a few.

1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Have you studied the original languages of the bible and studied the cultures and histories of Biblical times? Or, are your own conclusions based on King James and modern Western culture?

and ever atheists believe a god

Jordan never was an atheist. He only waffled for a few years on not declaring that he believed in the god. When asked the question he said that it would take 12 hours to answer the question.
(12 hours may not be accurate)

Some of Jordan's doubletalk:

Does Jordan Peterson believe in God? - UnHerd​

https://unherd.com › All Articles

Aug 26, 2021 — It is completely understandable why Dr. Peterson takes this position of not wanting to proclaim his belief in God because, absent of Christ's ...

Does Jordan Peterson Believe In God? | Q&A - YouTube​

https://www.youtube.com › watch

Feb 27, 2019 — Monday, 25 February 2019 “I act as if God exists… and I'm terrified that he might”. Jordan Peterson is asked whether he believes in God.

Have you studied the original languages of the bible and studied the cultures and histories of Biblical times? Or, are your own conclusions based on King James and modern Western culture?
Were those evils that are spoken of and promoted by the Christian bibles somehow not evil in biblical times?

Is there any evil that isn't promoted in the Christian bible and then justified?

Torture?

Of humans?
Of animals?

Anything?

no, I began with the King James Bible, then the greek, then the Hebrew, ancient manuscripts, and the Adamic language of Christ, dividing many other books
I can not focus on any one translation in any one book, it takes research to understand what Christ is actually saying

Jordan never was an atheist. He only waffled for a few years on not declaring that he believed in the god. When asked the question he said that it would take 12 hours to answer the question.
(12 hours may not be accurate)

Some of Jordan's doubletalk:

Does Jordan Peterson believe in God? - UnHerd

https://unherd.com › All Articles

Aug 26, 2021 — It is completely understandable why Dr. Peterson takes this position of not wanting to proclaim his belief in God because, absent of Christ's ...

Does Jordan Peterson Believe In God? | Q&A - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com › watch

Feb 27, 2019 — Monday, 25 February 2019 “I act as if God exists… and I'm terrified that he might”. Jordan Peterson is asked whether he believes in God.
you have an answer for evey word put to you, the actual problem is what do you believe in

Were those evils that are spoken of and promoted by the Christian bibles somehow not evil in biblical times?

Is there any evil that isn't promoted in the Christian bible and then justified?

Torture?
You answered my question about Biblical accounts by using a modern, Western world perspective. That is like answering a question about basketball by using a football playbook.

you have an answer for evey word put to you, the actual problem is what do you believe in
That which I believe in is not a problem for me.
I don't promote evil.
Atheism is not a religion, it is the lack of belief in all of the gods and all superstitious beliefs being promoted by religions.
That makes it impossible for an atheist as so defined, to support evil.

Some Christians may support evil.

That's what I do.
You can answer using an ancient, Eastern perspective if you like.
Shall we try a perspective that may be meaningful to both of us? First, to whom was Christ speaking and about what?

We might be able to agree that he want not speaking to rulers and populations about how to treat armies and other nations. Rather, he was speaking to individuals about how to treat others in their families and communities. What say you? Can we agree on that part?

If so, when did Jesus say to torture those with whom we are at odds? Rather, when he addresses people who were threatened with a lawsuit, he recommended settling on the way to court. If someone in authority commanded you to take up their burden and carry it for a mile, he said, Carry it for two. We are all familiar with the adage, "Go the extra mile."

He taught, Keep the Commandments. If we come across foreigners on our way who need help, help them. If one of our children rebels and turns against all we have taught and given him, but returns home, welcome him back. In fact, throw a party.

Forum List

Back