Christ and warrior

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Your Cuddly Choco Bear
Delivered by Christ and warrior shop
received_1372042876519761.jpeg
received_3093625867380417.jpeg

Then Jesus told His disciples, “If anyone wants to come after Me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow Me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it.
Matthew 16:25
104702735_1626939934123941_2375904000439671443_o.jpg

If your a true christian, never mind what King whoever said!

Christ said forgive your enemies - offer them the other cheek!

What you propose is the direct opposite of Christianity!
Christ also kicked over tables
Svets no traitor to the west even after it stabbed his people in the back ... you left wing fruitcakes both the traitors and the stabbers

rideueope.jpg

Svets no traitor to the west even after it stabbed his people in the back ... you left wing fruitcakes both the traitors and the stabbers

View attachment 351729
Thing is that the crusaders got their arses kicked by the Muslims and what was left, The Knights Templar got theirs kicked by the French.

Live by the sword - Perish by........!

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
This is a wind up rite???

What is a wind up?
A 'wind up" is a joke someone may be trying to pull on someone else. Something that is fake, and not how or what a person is really feeling. It's also something that is used to piss other people off, to get them "wound up", so to speak. I believe Oz HAS been "wound up" by your pics, Mort. But that's OK, because Oz is a COMPLETE idiot.

That IS nice looking, Mort. Plus it looks good ON you. You look like you've lost some weight, good for you.

Thanks friend. I lost quiete alot of weight but I have to lose more. Im still morbidly obese.
You're quite welcome, Mort. And you DON'T look morbidly obese to me. A bit overweight, but not obese. I need to lose weight, myself. I've lost about 25 pounds since I was diagnosed as being diabetic in the beginning of March this year. But I could stand to lose another 50 pounds.

That IS nice looking, Mort. Plus it looks good ON you. You look like you've lost some weight, good for you.

Thanks friend. I lost quiete alot of weight but I have to lose more. Im still morbidly obese.
You're quite welcome, Mort. And you DON'T look morbidly obese to me. A bit overweight, but not obese. I need to lose weight, myself. I've lost about 25 pounds since I was diagnosed as being diabetic in the beginning of March this year. But I could stand to lose another 50 pounds.
What is this 'fat guy's stand together'? You Bluzman are a disgrace you should be discouraging him.
The guy's obviously got behavioural problems, I'm concerned, you should go around and make sure he hasn't got any guns.
Mortimer, look it is all just a passing phase. You need to get out of all that silly garb and destroy it along with the photo's especially the one's with the knives. This sort of behaviour will never get you a girlfriend in fact the photo's will scare the shit out of her.
We are all on your side!

View attachment 351729
Thing is that the crusaders got their arses kicked by the Muslims and what was left, The Knights Templar got theirs kicked by the French.

Live by the sword - Perish by........!

Oh you or your children will probably be slaughtered
They already rape your daughters

Surrender

Forum List

Back