ChrisL. Anyone seen her lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's at Falena's. Falena's is her main.
She tried to take down the FZ here..sound familiar, Gracie dear?
It did not go her way. IMO, she was being ridiculous, but we have been friends for years, so I ain't touchin' that. I may have told her I thought she was being ridiculous about it..but not a thing to press..she was clearly on a mission of fail.

It did not go her way. IMO, she was being ridiculous, but we have been friends for years, so I ain't touchin' that. I may have told her I thought she was being ridiculous about it..but not a thing to press..she was clearly on a mission of fail.
I can't see in the FZ so I have no clue about that. Falena's. PF?

I can't see in the FZ so I have no clue about that. Falena's. PF?
Yes ma'am.

ok. Thank you. I have an account there but forgot my password. Might try to reclaim it.

I looked for her..last seen in Feb 2020. I hope she is ok. Feisty gal, she is. Miss her.

ChrisL has gone on a dangerous mission Behind Enemy Lines, this to Communist China to gather Intelligence for us about those fucking clunts The Chinese Bots that kept invading this forum because of ALL the dick pics aaronleland insisted on posting, Aaron was ATTRACTING those 1 INCH Commie bastards :omg:

The reason why we have NOT been AGAIN mass invaded by The Chinese Bots is because ChrisL is doing such a good job keeping them down :smoke:

I can't get in PF. They sent an email for me to change my forgotten password, but I don't remember what email I used, lol. Checked them all...nothing there.
So....its ok. I'm satisfied here and at twatter.

how does one take the flame zone down and why?

Sense this is not the flame zone I am going to be nice about Chris going no further than speaking the truth that she sure took critisem of a certain professional sports team personal going into meltdown mode always angry about critisem of her team like it meant everything to her in the world as though they were her children or something.im not kidding,ask ANYBODY in the sports section about it,they’ll all tell you the same thing the older ones still around.that gal scared me.i sure wouldn’t miss her if she is gone for good.

Sense this is not the flame zone I am going to be nice about Chris going no further than speaking the truth that she sure took critisem of a certain professional sports team personal going into meltdown mode always angry about critisem of her team like it meant everything to her in the world as though they were her children or something.im not kidding,ask ANYBODY in the sports section about it,they’ll all tell you the same thing the older ones still around.that gal scared me.i sure wouldn’t miss her if she is gone for good.

well shit, you dont diss a persons pro sports team ever. thats like sayi God is fake.

I liked her fine. We disagreed on a lot of issues, but she handled it like an adult, so no problems.

She never showed me her boobs, though.

well shit, you dont diss a persons pro sports team ever. thats like sayi God is fake.
Dude that’s apples and oranges.not even in the same ballpark.Look at my user name,I’ve seen people say over the years to me there In that section the rams suck,guess what.?

It means diddly squat to me when they say things like that or worse about my team.there are far more important things in life for me to worry about than what some joker on the net says to me about a team I USED to cheer for when they got back to LA until recent years before the NFL got as corrupt as it is now.LOL.

I don’t go off on the deep end and act like if someone came into my house and insulted my dog,now that I could understand going off on the deep end over,but a sports team over some words written by someone Over a computer about a sports team.? Really,seriously?

To throw bible length rants and tantrums over something as little as that,I just can’t believe anything else other than that person must be a real psychotic nutcase in real life ready for the rubber room which would not surprise me in the Least that is WHY we never hear from her anymore because that IS where she is.LOL comedy gold,rolls on floor laughing.LMFAO.

Dude that’s apples and oranges.not even in the same ballpark.Look at my user name,I’ve seen people say over the years to me there In that section the rams suck,guess what.?

It means diddly squat to me when they say things like that or worse about my team.there are far more important things in life for me to worry about than what some joker on the net says to me about a team I USED to cheer for when they got back to LA until recent years before the NFL got as corrupt as it is now.LOL.

I don’t go off on the deep end and act like if someone came into my house and insulted my dog,now that I could understand going off on the deep end over,but a sports team over some words written by someone Over a computer about a sports team. To throw bible length rants and tantrums over something as little as that,I just can’t believe anything else other than that person must be a real psychotic nutcase in real life ready for the rubber room.lol

some folks are that way thugh. its thensamenas politics. some people are sane about them some arent. my ma in law is the typenthay will take it personnel if one says the 9'ers suck. and here lately, the two are the same thing.

I looked for her..last seen in Feb 2020. I hope she is ok. Feisty gal, she is. Miss her.

People come and go. She likely has real life things to deal with. Or she got tired of the fight, and decided to unplug from the chaos.

I wager she's fine.
You didn’t hear the news,she isn’t here anymore because they finally took her to the rubber room putting her in a straight jacket after getting violent with a neighbor after they told her that her team is overrated and not that good LMFAO.

Not a diss thread. I was just wondering where she was, if anyone has seen her lately, and hope she is well.

flacaltenn can you please close thread? thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back