Chris Wallace: Whistleblower spin from Trump supporters 'deeply misleading'

As I said..into the fire..LOL!

I admit to having a quick fantasy of Mike Wallace interviewing Trump..now THAT would be worth watching!

The Far Right is in full battle mode..meme's a-flyin' and spin is the order of the day. But out there in the real world..serious people are coming to serious conclusions about Trump and his Presidency. Republicans are turning to the idea of Pence...as a viable alternative. In fact, many I speak to are OK with the idea.
Fox is reflecting that Republican angst--after all..the Establishment Republicans are the rich ones!

You partisans rant on about the Democrats..and the evil Leftists...but...if it all comes to an end..it will have been the Republican establishment that puts the bullet in the head of the Trump Presidency.

Last edited:
Wallace is a hard core liberal who gets to pretend he is an impartial journalist on FOX. That dude is a self absorbed con man. If you want intelligence and logic, listen to Mark Levin, "the great one".

Mark Levin is a lot of hot air.
more ad hominem from ones that can’t compete

Him and Rush are :puke:, among other right wing nuts.
Because more Americans listen to them then you left wingers doesn’t give you a right to slander them.

Listen to them, go way down the rabbit hole. I see you started the trip, may as well finish it.

Wallace is a hard core liberal who gets to pretend he is an impartial journalist on FOX. That dude is a self absorbed con man. If you want intelligence and logic, listen to Mark Levin, "the great one".

Mark Levin is a lot of hot air.
more ad hominem from ones that can’t compete

Him and Rush are :puke:, among other right wing nuts.
Because more Americans listen to them then you left wingers doesn’t give you a right to slander them.

Listen to them, go way down the rabbit hole. I see you started the trip, may as well finish it.
Umm ok

Forum List

Back