Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

It takes a very deplorable mindset to see a question about condemning white supremacy as a “trap”.
Yep. And they ignore the fact that Trump paid tribute to the Proud Boys and quickly changed the subject.

It is now blatant and obvious.

What about the Proud Boys?
I just explained that.
HE didn't pay tribute, but what if he did?
He did. If you're fine with that, great.

No need to get defensive. MAGA!

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.

Your antisemitism is showing. I'm about as right-wing as they come and I've never ever associated globalism with Judaism. Contrary to you, I believe that Israel has every right to exist, and they are our most important ally in the Middle East.

You however, side with those who want to wipe them off the map, you Jew-hating *&$#.!!.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

:laughing0301:

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

You see a downside to condemning white supremacy? If the question is loaded towards condemnation of White supremacists, doing so is pretty non-controversial or am I missing something?

It takes a very deplorable mindset to see a question about condemning white supremacy as a “trap”.
Yep. And they ignore the fact that Trump paid tribute to the Proud Boys and quickly changed the subject.

I just explained that.

Well what is wrong with the Proud Boys? All I'm asking

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

All things conservative or Republican mean "white supremacist" to the unhinged left. Like they say, "When the only tool you own is a hammer, every fucking thing looks like a nail to you."

Well put....according to the dems, there is more of a race problem then in 1965......I mean what planet do they live on.

I just explained that.

Well what is wrong with the Proud Boys? All I'm asking
Nothing. They're a fine organization.

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

One of the accusations Trump always faces is that he supports white supremacy groups so Wallce gave him a chance to refute them. Trump asked for an example and Biden said Proud Boys..Trumps answer..stand back and stand by, somebody has to counter antifa and the leftists etc. The Proud Boys were said to have cheered that comment. Get ready for some violent confrontations at protests from now on...welcome to the Trump Era.

Screaming butt hurt, huh? Poor guy. Try the TDS ointment in cream form. I hear it works faster.

And don't be a dumb ass. Deny you're a white supremacist is a total loaded question. Even Biden knew that, which is why he got a hard on and tried to push Trump into answering it

It was a missed moment by Trump. Again.
He should have said... "condemn white supremacist... again...like I have before? - sure I condemn white supremacy Now - ask Joe to condemn antifa."
But instead. Trump once again blew it. All he could think about was Biden refusing to condemn antifa, so instead of giving a straight answer first... he went on to attack Joe.

No, wrong answer. The implication is Biden denied supporting violence, but Trump denied being a racist. Democrats win that every time.

OK, I'm incompetent, but you're a RACIST!

Even Dementia Joe recognized that trap. Watch the video in the OP if you haven't. He has a total woody about Trump denying he's a racist
No it wasn't it was a missed opportunity.
Look, NO DOUBT this was a loaded question by Wallace. Wallace basically alluded that it was right wing white supremacist elevating the violence - which is an UNBELIEVABLE LIE. No doubt Wallace was egregious in the way he framed the question... but that shouldn't have led to Trump falling into it. He had a great opportunity to turn that question around point blank.

You're being completely naïve.

If I deny I stole a car and you have to deny you shot someone in cold blood, I won right there already

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

You see a downside to condemning white supremacy? If the question is loaded towards condemnation of White supremacists, doing so is pretty non-controversial or am I missing something?

I explained it in the OP as if it wasn't already totally obvious. Maybe you could add to my point in the OP rather than ask a question I directly answered in the OP

There is no doubt the question was leading and framed to trap Trump into agreeing that white supremacist are elevating violence. Which is an absurd lie no one honestly believes.
Add to that, Wallace did not ask Biden to also condemn antifa.

Wallace was coddling Biden shamelessly while scolding President Trump for defending himself from Biden the extortionist's smooth false witness against an innocent man. Democrats like Biden commit crimes then console themselves with self-righteous denials. The trouble with Biden's failure to connect his extortion with his crime against taxpayers is that he cannot see perspectively that taking money away from foreign countries that the taxpayer had money withdrawn blindly from his paycheck to fund is an indirect yet truthful theft of taxpayer payment, and the perpetrator of this heinous, blindsighted expropriation is indeed theft from Ameri ans using a title such as "Senator" and God forbid, "Vice President" Joe Biden. Cannot even one leftist here understand how criminal Joe Biden has been for stealing from the charity of taxpayers, few of whom will ever possess one billion dollars? I am so disgusted with the vileness of the criminal bent of powerful Democrats like Joe Biden, whose extreme wealth was derived from American working class men and women who can barely afford to feed, house, clothe, and educate their own children.

Last edited:

Trump dropped the ball there. He should have said, of course I denounce white supremacy! It is horrible and disgusting. I fully believe what MLK preach, "I believe in the content of one's character and not someone's race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference or national background. And FUCK THE PROUD BOYS!

There is no doubt the question was leading and framed to trap Trump into agreeing that white supremacist are elevating violence. Which is an absurd lie no one honestly believes.
I'm sick of Democrat/commie sympathizers being "selected" every election season to punitively strike down the Republican candidate. Who knew the truth about Chris Wallace being the same as Maddow? :cranky:

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

From the lil Mamooth, October of 2016. I thought it appropriate to shove this down his throat being the pussbag that he is....

"There's no longer any point in expending the effort to refute your crying. After all, in 12 days, everyone will see how hilariously gullible you were, how you were plainly just another brainless cult rube who fell hard for the media spin propaganda.

So, in 12 days, are you going to flee the board along with most of the other Trump-cucks? Or will you come up with some creative excuses about how the voting was rigged?"

Last edited:
I'm sick of Democrat/commie sympathizers being "selected" every election season to punitively strike down the Republican candidate. Who knew the truth about Chris Wallace being the same as Maddow? :cranky:
Wallace's bias wasn't difficult to see.
The white supremacist question was an obvious trap to get Trump to agree that it is the white supremacist who are elevating the violence...which is a shameless lie... but indeed, that is what Wallace attempted. As well as NOT challenge Biden to ask does he condemn antifa.

You know,

Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

Funny premise. So you understand that having an ideoligical leaning doesn't mean you have to agree with the extremes of that particular leaning?

Like for instance... I don't know... being against racial injustices not meaning you condone looting or violence during protests?

Or is that a distinction only for Republicans?

Of course I understand that. The problem however, is that the left doesn't seen to understand that. There are two sets of standards: One for the left, and one for the right.

While it's perfectly ok for them to constantly badger President Trump to dissociate himself with any group deemed "white supremacists", even though he has no direct or indirect ties to them, Democrats are never held to the same standard.

This was evident during last night's debate. At no time was presidential candidate Joe Biden asked to denounce, condemn, or criticize in any way, the violent actions of BLM, antifa. the Black Hebrew Israelites, radical leftist eco-terrorists, radical animal rights groups, radical anarchists, or other groups causing violence and unrest in this country.

Joe Biden when pressed about antifa, who are his constituency btw, merely claimed "It's an idea, not an organization." Even Democratic members of Congress have refused to condemn the violent people who ultimately support them

For instance, NY Rep. Jerry Nadler claiming that "Antifa violence in Portland id a myth." Or Democratic NM Rep. Deb Haaland describing Antifa as “peaceful protesters." Or MN Rep. Kieth Ellison, when he posed with a book promoting the violent antifa movement.

Even Nancy Pelosi has refused to condemn them, claiming "You’re not talking about the far left of the Democratic Party — they’re not even Democrats", even though the majority of them will be voting for Joe Biden.

Trump dropped the ball there. He should have said, of course I denounce white supremacy! It is horrible and disgusting. I fully believe what MLK preach, "I believe in the content of one's character and not someone's race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference or national background. And FUCK THE PROUD BOYS!

Another one who didn't read the OP and can't address my point.

That's why Joe was so excited when Chris asked the question, right? He got it, you didn't

Forum List

Back