Chris Wallace - Saying for Trump to condemn white supremacists was proof of his shill, Democrat partisanship

I have never heard of that before. Do you have evidence of that?

Sure. The Proud Boys themselves say it's just PC.

Can you give examples of this rhetoric?

Is this the way you really want to go, running interference for white supremacists? I'd think carefully before heading further down that path.

I have never heard of that before. Do you have evidence of that?

Sure. The Proud Boys themselves say it's just PC.

Can you give examples of this rhetoric?

Is this the way you really want to go, running interference for white supremacists? I'd think carefully before heading further down that path.

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

GTFO.

It takes a very deplorable mindset to see a question about condemning white supremacy as a “trap”.
There's nothing wrong with being white.
Don’t be so fragile.
Libs are the fragile people. You want us to disavow our nation's heritage.
Go on. What have you been asked to disavow?
Why are we not supposed to be proud of our history? Liberals want to shame us for our past.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by."

What makes the Proud Boys a group of white supremacists?

According to their official website, they're not "white supremacists." They just refuse to be victims of white racial guilt...

Tenets

"Core Values Of The Proud Boys"

Minimal Government
Maximum Freedom
Anti-Political Correctness
Anti-Drug War
Closed Borders
Anti-Racial Guilt
Anti-Racism
Pro-Free Speech (1st Amendment)
Pro-Gun Rights (2nd Amendment)
Glorifying the Entrepreneur
Venerating the Housewife
Reinstating a Spirit of Western Chauvinism

"Though these are our central tenets, all that is required to become a Proud Boy is that a man declare he is “a Western chauvinist who refuses to apologize for creating the modern world.” We do not discriminate based upon race or sexual orientation/preference. We are not an “ism”, “ist”, or “phobic” that fits the Left’s narrative. We truly believe that the West Is The Best and welcome those who believe in the same tenets as us."
Less racist than the NAACP, AND the Congressional Black Caucus.

That is just a pure gotcha question. Trump's choices are:

- No, he won't condemn white supremacists

- It had to be asked, you finally condemned them

It's called a loaded question. There is nothing but a lose in the answer. That Chris Wallace would ask a loaded question like that shows he had no place moderating a debate. And of course there were no such loaded questions for Joe Dementia Biden.

Then again anyone who has seen him on Fox already knows he's a DNC stooge

It's also a lie, Trump does condemn them in his answer. He just recognized it for the trap it was and tried not to give Chris the loaded answer he wanted.

Watch Biden, "so do it." Biden saw just like Trump did that it was a trap and was trying to push him in

One of the accusations Trump always faces is that he supports white supremacy groups so Wallce gave him a chance to refute them. Trump asked for an example and Biden said Proud Boys..Trumps answer..stand back and stand by, somebody has to counter antifa and the leftists etc. The Proud Boys were said to have cheered that comment. Get ready for some violent confrontations at protests from now on...welcome to the Trump Era.

It takes a very deplorable mindset to see a question about condemning white supremacy as a “trap”.
There's nothing wrong with being white.
Don’t be so fragile.
Libs are the fragile people. You want us to disavow our nation's heritage.
Go on. What have you been asked to disavow?
Why are we not supposed to be proud of our history? Liberals want to shame us for our past.
Not all of it..just the part filled with atrocities.

A day ago, the Trump cultists were crowing either about Trump's impending triumph, or claiming that Biden wouldn't show.

Now, they're howling that the mods were biased.

I kind of pity them. They actually believed their own idiot propaganda, and reality has smacked them hard.

Oh, the nation noticed that Trump told the white supremacist thug Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by." He's asking for a brownshirt terrorist group to be ready to commit violence on his behalf. Just reason #2,309 why he's unfit for office.
The mod was bullshit, but he's still going to win. The fact is Joe Biden couldn't answer a question. And Joe had to disavow all the lefty goodies......
he is not for Medicare for All
he is not for the Green New Deal
he is not for defunding the police

we all know he will do these things, but he can't say it publicly.........

What the hell?

Chauvinism:

ORIGIN
late 19th century: named after Nicolas Chauvin, a Napoleonic veteran noted for his extreme patriotism, popularized as a character by the Cogniard brothers in Cocarde Tricolore (1831).

Western Chauvinism:

"A Western Chauvinist is a proponent of Western Civilization, someone who supports a secular government whose legal code is informed by Judeo-Christian ethics and whose origins lie in the Greco-Roman tradition of the Republic."

What is a Western Chauvinist? – Proud Boy Magazine.

It was a missed moment by Trump. Again.
He should have said... "condemn white supremacist... again...like I have before? - sure I condemn white supremacy Now - ask Joe to condemn antifa."
But instead. Trump once again blew it. All he could think about was Biden refusing to condemn antifa, so instead of giving a straight answer first... he went on to attack Joe.

No, wrong answer. The implication is Biden denied supporting violence, but Trump denied being a racist. Democrats win that every time.

OK, I'm incompetent, but you're a RACIST!

Even Dementia Joe recognized that trap. Watch the video in the OP if you haven't. He has a total woody about Trump denying he's a racist
No it wasn't it was a missed opportunity.
Look, NO DOUBT this was a loaded question by Wallace. Wallace basically alluded that it was right wing white supremacist elevating the violence - which is an UNBELIEVABLE LIE. No doubt Wallace was egregious in the way he framed the question... but that shouldn't have led to Trump falling into it. He had a great opportunity to turn that question around point blank.

Yep. And they ignore the fact that Trump paid tribute to the Proud Boys and quickly changed the subject.

It is now blatant and obvious.

What about the Proud Boys?
I just explained that.

Yep. And they ignore the fact that Trump paid tribute to the Proud Boys and quickly changed the subject.

It is now blatant and obvious.

What about the Proud Boys?
I just explained that.
HE didn't pay tribute, but what if he did?

What the hell?

Chauvinism:

ORIGIN
late 19th century: named after Nicolas Chauvin, a Napoleonic veteran noted for his extreme patriotism, popularized as a character by the Cogniard brothers in Cocarde Tricolore (1831).

Western Chauvinism:

"A Western Chauvinist is a proponent of Western Civilization, someone who supports a secular government whose legal code is informed by Judeo-Christian ethics and whose origins lie in the Greco-Roman tradition of the Republic."

What is a Western Chauvinist? – Proud Boy Magazine.
Colfax gets another education.....

And yet, you're a willing tool for Marxist black supremacists?

Just be open with what your code words mean.

You know,

Western chauvinist = White supremacist
Globalist = Jew
BLM = N-word

And so on. It's not like anyone doesn't know what you mean.
How does western chauvinist mean white supremacist? Don't tell me you're that stupid.

Forum List

Back