Chris Wallace Confronts CDC Director on Lack of Outbreaks From Packed Sporting Events: ‘What Does it Tell You That There Have Not Been Spikes?’

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Shhhhhh, Chris, the MSM doesn't want you to notice that!!

Remember Chris, the only time it's a super-spreader outdoors is when it's conservatives gathering at Sturgis, or a Trump rally. You're not supposed to notice this!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...s-everything-we-know/ar-AAPUmSj?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nb...sal-to-be-vaccinated/ar-AAPUaZj?ocid=msedgntp
1635131211655.png

Fox News Sunday anchor Chris Wallace confronted CDC director Dr. Rochelle Walensky about the lack of outbreaks related to packed sporting events.

I went to a San Fransisco Giants game three weeks ago. Nobody was wearing masks. There were 40000 people at the game. Consession stands were absolutely packed.

Miraculously enough, nobody caught covid.

Shhhhhh, Chris, the MSM doesn't want you to notice that!!

Remember Chris, the only time it's a super-spreader outdoors is when it's conservatives gathering at Sturgis, or a Trump rally. You're not supposed to notice this!

Chris Wallace notices, just about everything. He's one of the best in the business.

So, what about the op? Why no covid jump ?
Not sure about indoor events. Doubt it is as risky at outdoor events. That's just my opinion, but I've had the Covid and the shots, so figure I'm in pretty good shape.

It tells us what we knew and said from the beginning.-Most who are positive don’t have symptoms they feel.

I went to a San Fransisco Giants game three weeks ago. Nobody was wearing masks. There were 40000 people at the game. Consession stands were absolutely packed.

Miraculously enough, nobody caught covid.
Because Biden!!!!

My wife and I were talking about it last night.

We went to a indoor monster truck show a few months ago at an arena and littlerly 300 feet away was a packed MLB game going on. A month ago she got tickets to a NFL game from work free at a 65,000 seat stadium that was damn near full. We didn't have any outbreaks here despite no one wearing a mask.

Kansas's governor mandated that anyone who goes to a large event outside of the state must quarantine once they return lol.

These democrats have lost their minds

Democrats just want to control your ass. That's the reason I will vote straight Republican from here on unless Democrats change.

This is all about control. Not the Chinese flu.

When nothing was said about BLM riots spreading the virus by the left and the propaganda media…we all knew the whole thing was bullshit.

Forum List

Back