Chris Rock rips Pelosi, Dems: 'You let the pandemic come in' during impeachment

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Smart man politically...

Did you ever see that movie "The Last Emperor," where like a 5-year-old is the emperor of China?" Rock explained. "There’s a kid and he’s the king. So I’m like, it’s all the Democrats’ fault. Because you knew that the emperor was 5 years old. And when the emperor’s 5 years old, they only lead in theory. There’s usually an adult who’s like, 'OK, this is what we’re really going to do.' And it was totally up to Pelosi and the Democrats. Their thing was, 'We’re going to get him impeached,' which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old."

Haha...did you actually read it?
"Did you ever see that movie "The Last Emperor," where like a 5-year-old is the emperor of China?" Rock explained. "There’s a kid and he’s the king. So I’m like, it’s all the Democrats’ fault. Because you knew that the emperor was 5 years old. And when the emperor’s 5 years old, they only lead in theory. There’s usually an adult who’s like, 'OK, this is what we’re really going to do.' And it was totally up to Pelosi and the Democrats. Their thing was, 'We’re going to get him impeached,' which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old."

Damn...the truth hurts like a bitch....

Yes...Chris Rock is saying your blob is a 5 year old...in case that went over your head.

He's overestimating your blob by the way.
I have been saying it for four years the only way the Republicans could of beaten Hillary is elect one of them ...

Trump, if Trump is 5 years old Nancy acts like a 3 year old

Yes...Chris Rock is saying your blob is a 5 year old...in case that went over your head.

I have been saying it for four years the only way the Republicans could of beaten Hillary is elect one of them ...

Trump, if Trump is 5 years old Nancy acts like a 3 year old

Your thread...you brought it up.

Haha. I was just thinking the same thing... did these guys not understand that he was calling Trump a five year old? Well I guess the truth hurts

Its the reflexive reaction of a blob supporter....hate everything you think you're supposed to hate and love everything you think you're supposed to love.

It's a given that Chris Rock is going to throw an insult at Trump. What is damning is Pelosi and her crew were too obsessed with impeaching Trump to care about the virus. So you say stuff like Nancy did "Everything's fine, come on down to China town, the bat wings are delicious!"

It's a given that Chris Rock is going to throw an insult at Trump. What is damning is Pelosi and her crew were too obsessed with impeaching Trump to care about the virus. So you say stuff like Nancy did "Everything's fine, come on down to China town, the bat wings are delicious!"

Are people really missing that Rock is slamming the entire system? He is saying that Trump is incapable of leading and the "adults" decided to waste our time instead of leading themselves.

That's pretty accurate.

Smart man politically...

Did you ever see that movie "The Last Emperor," where like a 5-year-old is the emperor of China?" Rock explained. "There’s a kid and he’s the king. So I’m like, it’s all the Democrats’ fault. Because you knew that the emperor was 5 years old. And when the emperor’s 5 years old, they only lead in theory. There’s usually an adult who’s like, 'OK, this is what we’re really going to do.' And it was totally up to Pelosi and the Democrats. Their thing was, 'We’re going to get him impeached,' which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old."

Their thing was, 'We’re going to get him impeached,' which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old."

Smart man politically...

Their thing was, 'We’re going to get him impeached,' which was never going to happen. You let the pandemic come in. Yes, we can blame Trump, but he’s really the 5-year-old."
Yep and that makes Nancy .....

A child also

Smart man politically...

A child also
You were foolish enough to seek Trump sustenance from Chris Rock and didn't even notice he bitch slapped you. LOL

Haha. I was just thinking the same thing... did these guys not understand that he was calling Trump a five year old? Well I guess the truth hurts
Well then things stack up pretty well for the election then agewise although they are changing Sleepy Joe's diapers now wacko.

Smart man politically...

A child also
You were foolish enough to seek Trump sustenance from Chris Rock and didn't even notice he bitch slapped you. LOL
No he didn't you fool, God what kind of sheep are you?

Riiiiiight Trump is a 5 year old yet he whooped your ass in 2016. For the next 4 years you threw everything and the kitchen sink at Trump and he whooped your ass again. Now on the cusp of winning another 4 years Trump is posed to whoop your ass a 3rd time. Poor left wingers, apparently a 5 year old can beat them up.

Forum List

Back