Chris Matthews- takes down Obama

Maple

Mar 15, 2009
Mr. thrill up his leg Matthews has seen the light, admits the stimulus plan failed and states Obama does not have a heart. No kidding Matthews, you are just now noticing that.??[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeVEevyM8Aw]Matthews - Obama needs to show more heart [NBC 8-10-2011] - YouTube[/ame]

The dems are running for the exit on Obama.

Personally I think the Dems should run someone else for POTUS.

I know the encumbant always has the edge but in Barry's case I dont' think that will make a big difference.

If the economy and jobs aren't there in 2012 he will not get that second term.

Yep. If I were the Dems I'd be looking for someone else to run with.

Personally I think the Dems should run someone else for POTUS.

I know the encumbant always has the edge but in Barry's case I dont' think that will make a big difference.

If the economy and jobs aren't there in 2012 he will not get that second term.

Yep. If I were the Dems I'd be looking for someone else to run with.

They won't though, because they are afraid of being called a racist, and they would be. Ted Kennedy challenged Jimmy Carter, the incumbent. Obama is the second coming of Jimmy Carter and even worse.

I don't think there's anyone whose opinion means less to me than this mathews freak.

How do you feel about Maureen Doud, writer for the New York times, Matthews is not the only one to finally see the light, there are several dems that do.

I don't think there's anyone whose opinion means less to me than this mathews freak.

How do you feel about Maureen Doud, writer for the New York times, Matthews is not the only one to finally see the light, there are several dems that do.

Actually, I apologize, and it was worth the watch
I'm bored so I watched it and he actually did make sense, this one time, and if doud said that then I shockingly agree with her and mathews on the same day!

Mr. thrill up his leg Matthews has seen the light, admits the stimulus plan failed and states Obama does not have a heart. No kidding Matthews, you are just now noticing that.??Matthews - Obama needs to show more heart [NBC 8-10-2011] - YouTube

Yep--Criss Mathews--aka the NUMBER ONE cheerleader of Obama is now telling Obama how to LEAD---:lol::lol: Mathews is doing a CRAZY IVAN on Barack Obama.

$Leave Barack alone.jpg

The left is caving in on their Messiah! aka the President that leads from the REAR.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTvU3BELZEo]Righteous Brothers - Lost That Loving Feeling Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Actually, I apologize, and it was worth the watch
I'm bored so I watched it and he actually did make sense, this one time, and if doud said that then I shockingly agree with her and mathews on the same day!

I hope you found it entertaining, the dems are heading for the exit on Obama and they can't get out of the way soon enough.

The honeymoon is over and he wants a divorce!

Maybe Obama will just call Criss Mathews and get advice from him in the future?--:lol: You know I lived through Jimmy Carter--and was self-employed at the time. I remember how destructive and "detached" he was.

But Barack Obama tops him. He's headed off to Martha's vineyard--to hob knob with the elitists crowd--while this country has no new job growth--an estimated 11.7% unemployment (if you add in those that are no longer counted in the stats)--with another 25% considered under-employed--working temporary or part time jobs.

And I sure don't know anyone who has been taking vacations over the last few years--but the President is. And if he's not doing that he's on the golf course--or in Hollywood or some sports arena signing autographs--or planning more elitist parties at the White House--and or on the campaign trail--(trilling the masses with more perfectly pronounced speech's.)

$fore.jpg

Last edited:
Mr. thrill up his leg Matthews has seen the light, admits the stimulus plan failed and states Obama does not have a heart. No kidding Matthews, you are just now noticing that.??Matthews - Obama needs to show more heart [NBC 8-10-2011] - YouTube

Is that the way Fox idiots are spinning it?

This was on NBC, you need to take out your ear-pugs and remove your blindfold and see it again. Obama's strongest cheerleader just dumped all over him.

Chris 'Thrill up my Leg' Matthews is truly insane. So I can't say i care at all about what he thinks. I actually think Obama does have heart. His policies are awful though.

Crazy that Chris just caught up with about 70% of America... I'll bet he thinks he is leading the charge. People were asking "what's the plan Mr. Obama" back in 2007, Chris was bust attacking the people who just wanted some of the most basic answers for person running for President of the United States.

Forum List

Back