Chris Matthews Falls in Line After Being Threatened

He has hundreds of viewers and he just groveled before all of them.

Was lucky they didn't make him wear a Pussy Hat.

Probably what Matthews was originally thinking was that the quick German victory over France was totally unpredicted.
But even that would not be true because Bernie has always done well in the poles.

Last edited:
That's funny. Sean Hannity has been on FNC since it's inception in 1996 and has never had to apologize to any presidential candidate from either side.

Probably what Matthews was originally thinking was that the quick German victory over France was totally unpredicted. But even that would not be true because Bernie has always done well in the poles.
Matthews was obviously overwhelmed by the panic and desperation many Dems are feeling these days and as so many of his comrades do, he just lost it.

Probably what Matthews was originally thinking was that the quick German victory over France was totally unpredicted.
But even that would not be true because Bernie has always done well in the poles.
Poles? Like North and South poles?

Chris Matthews Issues On-Air Apology to Bernie Sanders: ‘I Was Wrong.’

Brown Shirts:
That’s better, and we’ll be keeping an eye on you from now on!

These threads are a waste of time to everyone. Why? Because you never lend your own opinions to them, just parrot the works of others. Can you not think for yourself? I guess I have to ask:

Did you ever think the outcome would be different? Is this a thread you're posting out of a complete surprise at the outcome, or are you just posting yet another of 1000s of threads to 'stick it to the libs'?

Followup: Are you looking for meaningful replies to this thread from both sides, or do you only care about the replies from those in your same political tribe?

Take your time.

He's a great interviewer but his unscripted commentary goes down some pretty weird roads sometimes.

Brown Shirts:
The Left is purging Comrade Chris Matthews at MSNBC for being a counter-revolutionary and having impure thoughts.

His crime was saying Democrats could not stop Breadline Bernie after the Nevada caucuses.

ER-olGbW4AAUikB

No normal person would conclude that he called Sanders Hitler and his supporters Nazis.

Kevin D. Williamson at National Review explicitly did that to American President Donald Trump and his supporters in March 2016 in a piece called The Father Fuhrer.

But Matthews? He was calling Democrats the French army, a far cry from anything Dipstick Williamson said about American President Donald John Trump and his supporters.

The apology was not enough. It never is. This is why you should never give one unless you sincerely are remorseful.

Brown Shirts:
The Left is purging Comrade Chris Matthews at MSNBC for being a counter-revolutionary and having impure thoughts.

His crime was saying Democrats could not stop Breadline Bernie after the Nevada caucuses.

ER-olGbW4AAUikB

No normal person would conclude that he called Sanders Hitler and his supporters Nazis.

Kevin D. Williamson at National Review explicitly did that to American President Donald Trump and his supporters in March 2016 in a piece called The Father Fuhrer.

But Matthews? He was calling Democrats the French army, a far cry from anything Dipstick Williamson said about American President Donald John Trump and his supporters.

The apology was not enough. It never is. This is why you should never give one unless you sincerely are remorseful.
Nothing is ever enough for leftards. They are certain they are entitled and incessant whining is their entitlement.

He has hundreds of viewers and he just groveled before all of them.

Was lucky they didn't make him wear a Pussy Hat.

there isn't a pussy hat on the planet big enough to fit that big ole melon head.

Brown Shirts:

ER-olGbW4AAUikB

Nothing is ever enough for leftards. They are certain they are entitled and incessant whining is their entitlement.
Appeasement inflames them.

Brown Shirts:

ER-olGbW4AAUikB

Appeasement inflames them.
Everything enflames them. They are to a man in desperate need of some tractor therapy. I like 'em red:

Forum List

Back