Chris Mathews on Texas

cootydog

Aug 12, 2011
Chris Mathews called Rick Perry a clown and and called the way Texans wear boots bull shit. I dont know any links I heard it on WBAP 96.7 radio in Dallas this morning I hear the audio clip where Chris ragged on Rick Perry and Texas. so what do you think of this kind of leftest behavior? Parr for the course I say.

Chris Mathews called Rick Perry a clown and and called the way Texans wear boots bull shit. I dont know any links I heard it on WBAP 96.7 radio in Dallas this morning I hear the audio clip where Chris ragged on Rick Perry and Texas. so what do you think of this kind of leftest behavior? Parr for the course I say.

Par for the course of course,, he's losing his mind.

I have a link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmqtNiy4lgc&feature=fvsr]Texas Sovereignty or Secession Rally - Larry Kilgore - YouTube[/ame]

I'm waiting for someone to show up to Sissy Tingly leg Matthews show in full rain gear.

Seriously can't someone fix his spittle problem?

Now sallow just posted democrats seldom if ever do this. :eusa_whistle:

Those boots and those hats are pretty stupid looking; like something a five year old might wear.

I've been in Houston a few times and was horrified by the ignorance.It's like West Virginia without the poverty.

Attachments

• $kinky.jpg
    $kinky.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 66

Now sallow just posted democrats seldom if ever do this. :eusa_whistle:

Yep.

Democratic Politicians.

And I challenged you to find something, somewhere that supports your point.

Crissy has always supported the Northeastern Liberal Political stereotype over the Southwest Cowboy Political Stereotype. It's just who he is.

The amazing thing is that up until a few years ago some conservatives watched his show and called him fair and balanced in his views. I guess that stems from his interview with John Corzine (some 10 years ago) where he called him a "Limousine Liberal".

He said to his face; "Yeah I know your type, I've seen em all over. You say you're for the little guy but your just a Limousine Liberal".

Forum List

Back