Chris Kyle verdict in.

The defense was insane by reason of cannibis psychosis. He had spent the morning smoking pot and drinking.

What this country did to Kyle, Routh and others like them is indefensible.
What does that mean? Is it something about PTSD or is it just a throwaway political rant? FDR's lack of preparation for the war in the Pacific put MacArthur's Troops in a horror that makes Iraq and Afghanistan look like a tea party. Timid Harry Truman sent Troops to Korea on an executive order and mismanaged it so badly that victory in less than a year turned into a three year struggle and an embarrassing truce dictated by the enemy and the loss of 50,000 Americans. Let's not even bring up LBJ's fake crisis. Now low information lefties want to excuse murder because congress approved the resolution for boots on the ground in Iraq.

Actually, FDR was unprepared for Pearl Harbor because Republicans and Democrats were dead set in keeping America out and wouldn't authorize all the funding and war efforts, hence lend-lease. Didn't you watch the movie Pearl Harbor?

Technically Truman and McArthur are responsible for the North Korean blunder, as Truman authorized moving well past the 38th parallel, and McArthur miscalculated the strength of the Chinese. McArthur then requested nuclear weapons to hold the line, but was rebuffed. Later another commander pushed the Chinese into a stalemate at the 38th.

What verdict is handed down does not matter. As a vet and a Texan I can tell you the boys in the Texas Dept. of Corrections are very anxious for his arrival. You think ISIS is rough, just wait.

Never assume what makes sense in the other 49 states will make sense in Texas. It's like a whole other country (filled with religious fanatics and retards.)
Leave it to a far leftie to find a way to take the low road no matter what the topic is.

Never assume what makes sense in the other 49 states will make sense in Texas. It's like a whole other country (filled with religious fanatics and retards.)
Leave it to a far leftie to find a way to take the low road no matter what the topic is.

I lived and paid taxes in Texas. Can trash it if I want. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back