Chris Cuomo has COVID19

Fredo, not the clown using his daughter in his daily Campaign Pressers.

This belongs in Media, not Politics. Chris Cuomo is a CNN reporter. Oh Mods....do your job.

And that "clown" makes Donald look like the monkey that rides around in the back of the clown car.

Unless you have a problem with hard data and facts..........

Cuomo isn't a reporter or a journalist....he's an entertainer paid by the Democrat Party.

Linkie?

How in the fuck do you get "Fredo" out of "Chris"??

At least you've learned how to bring a FUCKING LINK.
You REALLY don't know this? I CAN'T provide a link because the linkage system isn't working on my computer. Just type Chris Cuomo, Fredo on ANY search engine and you WILL see search results for this.

How in the fuck do you get "Fredo" out of "Chris"??

At least you've learned how to bring a FUCKING LINK.
You REALLY don't know this? I CAN'T provide a link because the linkage system isn't working on my computer. Just type Chris Cuomo, Fredo on ANY search engine and you WILL see search results for this.

Again --- I'm not asking "Google". Google didn't bring it up. The OP did.

Apparently he doesn't know. He's still working on the spelling of "two".

Well let me clear Chris Cuomo is the brother of Andrew Cuomo the Governor of New York and is a reporter for CNN and a contributor for POTUS on SiriusXM's 124 and even though I do not agree with Chris Cuomo the fact is I do not take joy in the fact he has fallen ill with this virus.

He has a wife and kids that will suffer in fear at the possibility that he might die from this virus and I feel for him and them.

Now some of you will attack me for this opinion and do it but I will not take any joy in his illness or anyone illness that are suffering except if it is China Government!

Bruce,

Thank you.
Decency is free, celebrating because a political foe is sick with this virus puts you on the other side of the table from me on one major issue.
he merely pointed to the irony. that's not wishing anything ill on the man. he merely commented on the situation. Just remember when Trump banned flights to and from China, Cuomo's brother was telling everyone to go out and socialize, and show the racist president. Now, if you want to earn respect, give some. that's all. fk the left are the worse at ill will. you all promote bad vibes like no man or woman can. Saying how ironic it is that it boomerangs is just a point of fact. the rest is hope he stays well, because we aren't about death. They still have abortion clinics opened. bet you didn't know that, can't have a church opened but a killing center is fine. perspective bub.

Well let me clear Chris Cuomo is the brother of Andrew Cuomo the Governor of New York and is a reporter for CNN and a contributor for POTUS on SiriusXM's 124 and even though I do not agree with Chris Cuomo the fact is I do not take joy in the fact he has fallen ill with this virus.

He has a wife and kids that will suffer in fear at the possibility that he might die from this virus and I feel for him and them.

Now some of you will attack me for this opinion and do it but I will not take any joy in his illness or anyone illness that are suffering except if it is China Government!

Bruce,

Thank you.
Decency is free, celebrating because a political foe is sick with this virus puts you on the other side of the table from me on one major issue.
he merely pointed to the irony. that's not wishing anything ill on the man. he merely commented on the situation. Just remember when Trump banned flights to and from China, Cuomo's brother was telling everyone to go out and socialize, and show the racist president. Now, if you want to earn respect, give some. that's all. fk the left are the worse at ill will. you all promote bad vibes like no man or woman can. Saying how ironic it is that it boomerangs is just a point of fact. the rest is hope he stays well, because we aren't about death. They still have abortion clinics opened. bet you didn't know that, can't have a church opened but a killing center is fine. perspective bub.

Medical centers are still open.....I'm shocked!

Mortality? You can bet that the governor's brother will have access to the dwindling number of ventilators if push comes to shove and his diagnosis isn't another democrat party political trick designed to give the Cuomo family coveted victim status.

Can’t stand the guys political ramblings but I hope he makes a full recovery and his family has not gotten infected.
That is the thinking by us that has given Progs a good chunk of power. They are not Democrats anymore. They have to blame people who disagree with them for their policy failures.

LMFAO did you see CUMO has pierced nipples speculation is swirling on this too omg it's funnyeee

Social media this week exploded with rumors claiming the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, has pierced nipples, in one of the more bizarre stories to come out of the coronavirus crisis.

LMFAO did you see CUMO has pierced nipples speculation is swirling on this too omg it's funnyeee

Social media this week exploded with rumors claiming the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, has pierced nipples, in one of the more bizarre stories to come out of the coronavirus crisis.

lol

1585689763481.png

Well, you had to make me google that! Now I know why I prefer my phone over my laptop -- i dont see all this little detail!

This very response proves you cant read.
Quote me, please.

You're lying.

Those enable this ugliness are just as bad as those who perpetrate it.
Can you read?
Yes.

Quote me, please.

You're lying.

Those enable this ugliness are just as bad as those who perpetrate it.

Go over your own damn posts. Nothing but nasty, insulting posts against those who chose Trump over your candidate. Endlessly, day in and day out. All the while trying to convince us that you are above politics. Nobody buys it.
You said, "You guys say the same thing at every opportunity." Some do. I don't. You lied.

I've never tried to convince anyone that I'm above politics. Another lie.

In your world, lying is okay. Not in mine.

Well, you had to make me google that! Now I know why I prefer my phone over my laptop -- i dont see all this little detail!

LMFAO. I know and now I am always going to look there when I see that ass juust to see if I can tell if it's really there or nnot bahahahah.

Forum List

Back