Chris Cuomo has COVID19

I won't pray for him. And I won't pray against him. It's brilliant karma that Cuomo's life is now in the the
hands of the man (with his corona virus policies) he has been to trying so hard to destroy with his seditious "news" broadcasts.
Would Cuomo show Trump the mercy that Trump shows him? Doubtful. But he deserves to recover anyway.

Last edited:
Pretty scary. He spent a lot of air time talking about the seriousness of this virus, likely took tons of precautions, and still got the virus.

He's not as bad as some of the others, though he has been ridiculous at times.

Wishing him a full recovery.

This is truly a sad time, and it seems even the wealthy and connected can face their own mortality like every other plebe in the world.

Prayers for Mr Cuomo.

I'm having a difficult time feeling sorry for the guy.

I guess it's his turn to ride the karma train...

Karma's a bitch ain't it. AAnd it's coming for all of them including the loser pricks on here who use their tin foil hat images crazy train images lmfao. Those are your truly dumbed down idiots who won't ever see it coming even though it happening right now right in front of their pathsetic puke faces ..
View attachment 317513

Yes KARMA finds you cyka's even though you just oh can't see it imagine that !

View attachment 317514

Oh yes. And EFF you too for wishing that on people.

I hope anyone who catches this recovers.

But I also believe in Karma and it looks like to me the most lawless Sanctuary Cities are being hit the hardest, those places and those people who continually shake their fist at God, and slander The United States and our president.

Or maybe God is just giving us time to be with our families and return to Him before The Rapture and then Great Tribulation.

Just maybe it's time for people to think about their mortality and their eternity.

Last edited:
This is what happens when you promote a Democrat hoax and hype it up like its a such a serious issue..

If he doesn't die -- that proves that the Dems were full of crap about this virus....

Andrew Cuomo's younger brother Fredo, one of CNN's geniuses has the virus.
Remember when Andrew told everyone in NYC not to expose your old relatives to your family members.
But Fredo didn't think he needed to follow the advice. So he brings his old mother to his house and Fredo and his wife and children are living with grandma.
When Andrew found out about what Fredo had done he had a shit fit!
CNN has a reputation for hiring the dumbest people on earth.
Goggle Don Lemon and read up on how he is soon going to be broke after settling with the bartender he assaulted.

Forum List

Back