Chris Cuomo dare

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Chris Cuomo, the CNN host who once told viewers it was illegal for them to download WikiLeaks documents that might incriminate Hillary Clinton, has thrown down the gauntlet to those who question his veracity.

Accused by a social media commenter of denying facts that he doesn't like, Cuomo challenged Twitter users to name such a case. "Name one," he tweeted on Thursday. "Tick tock."

CNN host Chris Cuomo dares the internet to name a time when he has denied facts… Twitter says, ‘challenge accepted’

haha that's the thing about left wing propagandist....they tell a lie often enough their sheep will buy it.

It's true. Dembots are still out there talking about Russian conspiracy hoaxes, and parroting parody.

Chris Cuomo, the CNN host who once told viewers it was illegal for them to download WikiLeaks documents that might incriminate Hillary Clinton, has thrown down the gauntlet to those who question his veracity.

Accused by a social media commenter of denying facts that he doesn't like, Cuomo challenged Twitter users to name such a case. "Name one," he tweeted on Thursday. "Tick tock."

CNN host Chris Cuomo dares the internet to name a time when he has denied facts… Twitter says, ‘challenge accepted’
Fredo is certainly not the sharpest tack.

haha that's the thing about left wing propagandist....they tell a lie often enough their sheep will buy it.

It's true. Dembots are still out there talking about Russian conspiracy hoaxes, and parroting parody.

How about the repigs still believing the election was stolen. How's that for herd mentality?

How about the repigs still believing the election was stolen. How's that for herd mentality?
i don’t think you know what herd mentality is

Firstly, you don't think. That obvious.
Secondly, I do know what herd mentality means and by saying what I did, upsets you. Get over it.

Secondly, I do know what herd mentality means and by saying what I did, upsets you. Get over it.
oh it doesn’t upset i understand it mere deflection from the topic and projection

oh it doesn’t upset i understand it mere deflection from the topic and projection

It's not a deflection. I'm calling you out to provide the evidence or be quiet. I'm tired of dickheads preaching their hatred and cant support it. Put up or shut up.

It's not a deflection. I'm calling you out to provide the evidence or be quiet. I'm tired of dickheads preaching their hatred and cant support it. Put up or shut up.
haha evidence of what? that dembots are still hung up on parody and russian hoax’s? have you read the threads and post by dembots on this website?

the fact is Cuomo was a huge pushes of that sort of propaganda! check the link in the OP!

haha evidence of what? that dembots are still hung up on parody and russian hoax’s? have you read the threads and post by dembots on this website?

the fact is Cuomo was a huge pushes of that sort of propaganda! check the link in the OP!

You're so full of hate for democrats you've lost the objectivity. It's not a debate, it's hate.

Forum List

Back