Chris Christie: Joe Biden 'knows he's a one-term president'

I don't think anyone thinks Joe will last another term. Not because Christie could beat him though.

• Banned
I don't think anyone thinks Joe will last another term. Not because Christie could beat him though.
When folks told Martin L King you can't march for your freedoms, he said YES WE CAN!

when they told Abe Lincoln you can't win the civil war...he said YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN...ELECT FIT CHRIS CHRISTIE!

you disagree? why do you hate MLK and Abe Lincoln?

When folks told Martin L King you can't march for your freedoms, he said YES WE CAN!

Neither threw the help under the bus to save their own butts.

Why do you care about Chris Christie? Just another politician who wants to screw you out of your money with lies.

• Banned

Why do you care about Chris Christie? Just another politician who wants to screw you out of your money with lies.
he's combative and bombastic...it's like having Trump in office

Oh great.... more entertainment..... What could people who have 24/7 entertainment want in their politicians?

Oh great.... more entertainment..... What could people who have 24/7 entertainment want in their politicians?
Bread, circuses and hand outs from government to pay their Netflix bills.

What more could anyone ask for? :)

i'm too cheap to get a Netflix subcription

Don’t sweat it chief, before you know it the dingbats on the left will declare Netflix subscriptions are a basic human right and demand that we pay for them using tax payer cash. :p

Me too.... well, I don't even watch TV, so.....

But still, I expect politicians to do their jobs, not someone else's

Christy can f-off.

See the source image

basqueromance said:

Chris Christie: Joe Biden 'knows he's a one-term president'

Screen Shot 2021-05-29 at 7.47.07 AM.png

Christie is claiming that the President possesses knowledge that painfully eluded the Former Guy?

No one is surprised.

Last edited:

You're better off without a TV or any of the filth being projected.

Forum List

Back