Chris Christie Endorses Romney For President

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
r-CHRIS-CHRISTIE-MITT-ROMNEY-huge.jpg

Chris Christie Endorses Mitt Romney For President In 2012 GOP Primary

One RINO endorses another. B F D.:eek:
That's what it smacked of to me. It's another weak McCain, going the way the Demmies want.

They don't want a strong Republican in there, just someone who plays nice while their minions pass needles, screw their brains out on the sidewalks of WS and perform pooies on police cars.

Feh!

I wonder if Christie would consider a VP slot...?

That would be a rather stupid move.

If he's not running for President, why the heck would he go for vice?

:doubt:

I'm thinking Romney goes with Pawlenty.

Safe choice.

Not necessarily. He said he wasn't ready; however, he could gain 4/8 years of on-the-job training for president.

GOP future nominee Cain might consider permitting Romney to serve in the Cain Administration.

As Undersecretary of the Department of Deregulation.

I hope you RW palookas are so stupid as to nominate Herb #IDontHaveFactsToBackThatUp Cain as your Presidential nominee.

Nominate dat batch!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Safe choice.

Not necessarily. He said he wasn't ready; however, he could gain 4/8 years of on-the-job training for president.

Aside from killing his job as Governor either way, win or loss, Christie's got a huge ego. There is no way in heck he would do a vice president job..which, if you are not Cheney, basically involves waiting around alot.

i still like Romney, but I really dont care if others endorse him or not. Ive never really cared about endorsements. What does it matter what someone else thinks? Especially when they are a politician. Who the heck trusts a politicians endorsement?

One RINO endorses another. B F D.:eek:
That's what it smacked of to me. It's another weak McCain, going the way the Demmies want.

They don't want a strong Republican in there, just someone who plays nice while their minions pass needles, screw their brains out on the sidewalks of WS and perform pooies on police cars.

Feh!
Precisely. The elites in the Republican Party are wanting to get this over as quickly as possible while snubbing the true Conservatives as Herman Cain and others. They're trying to ignore the people and give Obama precisely what he wants...another Squishy Repubican a-la McCain that Obama thinks he can beat.

Obama wouldn't last in a head to head debate with someone like Herman Cain. I really think Obama is afraid of him and true Conservatives.

Now this is an interesting event. Christie is simply attempting to gain his own momentum as a possible VP. I will be looking into this deeper now but he's got some charisma at least and with Romney being the robot and Christie with some actual personality. I just hope they do not put someone from the right side of the base. I remember them doing this last time....

No, say it ain't so Joe... :razz:

I personally like Rubio as there is great need for the Republican party to extend a growing base rather than play to a shrinking one.

Last edited:

Safe choice.

Actually, he said he made a commitment to his state and he's standing by that commitment. That fact could be over your intellectual pay grade... given that he's a politician who's standing by his promise.... and the left are fresh out of those.

Forum List

Back