Chris Christie 'Bridgegate' conspirators found guilty

Hey mods, any way to change the title of this thread to 'found guilty' rather than 'foung guilty'? Holy typos Batman.

This whole bridgegate mess disappoints me.

I would have vote for the fat man in 2012 if he had run, and now I just wanted him behind bars with Trump and Clinton.

Hey mods, any way to change the title of this thread to 'found guilty' rather than 'foung guilty'? Holy typos Batman.

You can do it yourself. Look up around the top right of your first post and edit the title.

Oh cool, thanks I had no idea we could wield such power! Done! Now bring on Megatron!

You're welcome. As I recall, you can edit a thread title for about as long as you can edit a post - around 60-75 minutes.

You people are evil hypocrites. You care about this scandal because Republicans are involved, but you are perfectly content with allowing the Clintons to get away with their multiple scandals because they are Democrats.

Traffic on the George Washington Bridge.

Unprecedented

Global Warming to blame

There goes RINO Christie's chances to be POTUS in 2016

Ex-Christie associates guilty in New Jersey 'Bridgegate' scandal

Kelly and Baroni found guilty of fraud, conspiracy, and depriving citizens of their civil rights.

Chris Christie's response? "I wasn't there, Krispy Kreme had a sale on so, you know, how am I going to miss that".

Now, they need to prosecute the fat man!
For what? Guilt by association?

Right, how could a governor of a state be responsible for what people in his administration do?

You people are evil hypocrites. You care about this scandal because Republicans are involved, but you are perfectly content with allowing the Clintons to get away with their multiple scandals because they are Democrats.

Guilty verdict vs allegations. Same thing in your world.

Kelly and Baroni found guilty of fraud, conspiracy, and depriving citizens of their civil rights.

Chris Christie's response? "I wasn't there, Krispy Kreme had a sale on so, you know, how am I going to miss that".

For what? Guilt by association?

Right, how could a governor of a state be responsible for what people in his administration do?
Didn't work out so well for the Dems here in Wisconsin.

You think Christie can now bridge the gap between those who still support him and those who now know he's a criminal? Or will he burn all his bridges on the way out of the state? Quite vexing as one wonders what supports he'll use to truss up his crumbling confidence. Is there a clear road ahead for him? Or is his political future trapped forever in a huge traffic jam?

Libs know everything about bridgegate but nothing about Wikileaks's, project veritas, Hillary or Huma or Podesta emails and not one clue about all the MSM collusion. One would think they would put 2 and 2 together but no.

Forum List

Back