Chris Christie: Biden is 'Lying To the American People'

Chris Christie is a liar

NJ had 100 percent mail in voting in the last election.
There was no early voting period

They were so scared of the virus that they were afraid to stick their noses out of the house. And in 2022, they should be scared of a cluster of asteroids approaching the planet and targeting the polling stations exclusively!

View attachment 476183

PRESIDENT Joe Biden has been accused of "lying to the American people" over the new Georgia voting bill to "cause racial divisions in this country."

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie told ABC's This Week on Sunday that Biden is a "hypocrite" and is breaking "his own rule" over the election law.

Christie continued to blast the commander-in-chief for using the same techniques he had "accused Donald Trump of doing" during the 2020 presidential campaign.

He added that it was “a symptom of what’s going on in our country right now.”

hristie claimed that Biden is lying about the restrictions of the bill as he blasted the president for hyposcrisy after only 84 days in office.

Joe Biden’s broken his own rule,” the ex-governor said.

“Now, he’s lying to the American people, George. He’s lying about this bill. He’s lying to the American people about it to cause the raging fire he said he was going to put out. I’m very disappointed.”

Christie also took a hit at Georgia voting rights activist Stacie Abrahams, who narrowly lost out in the state's 2018 gubernatorial race to Kemp.

He claimed that Abrahams had recently praised New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy for a voting law which is more restrictive than the new legislation introduced in Georgia.

“Stacey Abrams was in New Jersey, in my state, praising Phil Murphy this week for a voting law where New Jersey early voting is nine days,” Christie argued.

“Half of what Georgia’s is," he continued.

“Yet she’s on TV in New Jersey — I saw it myself — saying that this is one of the greatest voting expansion bills we’ve ever seen, but this is Jim Crow?"

“Listen, here’s what Joe Biden’s got to live with when he wakes up this morning on Easter morning: he is doing exactly what he sat around in the campaign and the transition and accused Donald Trump of doing,” Christie said.

“He is lying to cause racial divisions in this country. That’s what he accused Donald Trump of doing and he’s a liar and a hypocrite this morning.”

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Stumbles - YES. Forgets WHERE he is and WHAT he wants to say - YES. Gives different statistics about those who died at war and from COVID - YES.

Deliberately lies about the Georgia election and about Trump's tax reform?- YES.
Was he not lying WHEN was he involved in the Cheney-Bush-Rumsfeld-
Powell conspiracy against the Republic of Iraq?
But, according to the Democrats' version, Americans elected him president anyway. Probably because they know that

View attachment 476186
Lol, does anyone really give two shits what that fat fucker thinks?

Tell me, is WEIGHT the ONLY thing that sets you apart?
From bridge troll cristie? Hell no. I'm smarter, healthier, and much better looking.

You don’t give blow jobs to Donald Trump either.
Christie lived off of it

Chris Christie is a liar

NJ had 100 percent mail in voting in the last election.
There was no early voting period

They were so scared of the virus that they were afraid to stick their noses out of the house. And in 2022, they should be scared of a cluster of asteroids approaching the planet and bombing polling places exclusively!
Worked great in NJ
Record voting and the people loved it.
Who wants to go back to voting in person?

Remind Christi of his bridge stunt, and then ask him if he ever lied. His credibility went Bye Bye long ago.
biden cant walk or think but he can still lie like hell

Every day we see Biden walking, talking and answering questions truthfully. Your "attack lines" are failing miserably. Which is more than Trump could do. He couldn't answer a question or talk in complete sentences.

There are good and valid criticisms you could make of Biden, and yet you chose to ignore those and go with lies. Not very bright of you.

Remind Christi of his bridge stunt, and then ask him if he ever lied. His credibility went Bye Bye long ago.

Every day we see Biden walking, talking and answering questions truthfully. Your "attack lines" are failing miserably. Which is more than Trump could do. He couldn't answer a question or talk in complete sentences.

There are good and valid criticisms you could make of Biden, and yet you chose to ignore those and go with lies. Not very bright of you.
They tried that dementia Joe nonsense in the November election
It failed miserably.

It failed so badly, they had to make up lies that they really won

Last edited:
View attachment 476183

PRESIDENT Joe Biden has been accused of "lying to the American people" over the new Georgia voting bill to "cause racial divisions in this country."

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie told ABC's This Week on Sunday that Biden is a "hypocrite" and is breaking "his own rule" over the election law.

Christie continued to blast the commander-in-chief for using the same techniques he had "accused Donald Trump of doing" during the 2020 presidential campaign.

He added that it was “a symptom of what’s going on in our country right now.”

hristie claimed that Biden is lying about the restrictions of the bill as he blasted the president for hyposcrisy after only 84 days in office.

Joe Biden’s broken his own rule,” the ex-governor said.

“Now, he’s lying to the American people, George. He’s lying about this bill. He’s lying to the American people about it to cause the raging fire he said he was going to put out. I’m very disappointed.”

Christie also took a hit at Georgia voting rights activist Stacie Abrahams, who narrowly lost out in the state's 2018 gubernatorial race to Kemp.

He claimed that Abrahams had recently praised New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy for a voting law which is more restrictive than the new legislation introduced in Georgia.

“Stacey Abrams was in New Jersey, in my state, praising Phil Murphy this week for a voting law where New Jersey early voting is nine days,” Christie argued.

“Half of what Georgia’s is," he continued.

“Yet she’s on TV in New Jersey — I saw it myself — saying that this is one of the greatest voting expansion bills we’ve ever seen, but this is Jim Crow?"

“Listen, here’s what Joe Biden’s got to live with when he wakes up this morning on Easter morning: he is doing exactly what he sat around in the campaign and the transition and accused Donald Trump of doing,” Christie said.

“He is lying to cause racial divisions in this country. That’s what he accused Donald Trump of doing and he’s a liar and a hypocrite this morning.”

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Stumbles - YES. Forgets WHERE he is and WHAT he wants to say - YES. Gives different statistics about those who died at war and from COVID - YES.

Deliberately lies about the Georgia election and about Trump's tax reform?- YES.
Was he not lying WHEN was he involved in the Cheney-Bush-Rumsfeld-
Powell conspiracy against the Republic of Iraq?
But, according to the Democrats' version, Americans elected him president anyway. Probably because they know that

View attachment 476186

How come Chris Christie didn't once tell the American people that Donald Trump was lying to the American people. Christie was helping Captain Covid prep for his debate with Biden when Trump gave Christie covide, something else Trump lied to the American people about.

Just like Republicans are now concerned about the deficit and fiscal responsibility. No one believes you assholes any more.
Quick! Make it something about TRUMP!!!!

I am not an omnivore. My brain works differently: I listen to speeches, try to understand where this senile man is leading the country, and try to imagine what will happen next

No one cares.
It's tragic that people like yourself don't care that you are being lied to by your party. Then again, I don't think a lot of Germans cared in the 30s....then it was too late

Christie? Really?
Screen Shot 2021-04-05 at 8.00.41 AM.png

“The president caused this protest to occur.
He’s the only one who can make it stop.”

Chrisie's comment on Trump's goons attacking the Capitol on January 6.

The contrast between the reportage of Trump and Biden is nowhere as stark as it is with respect to the accusation of "lies."

In the pre-Trump era it was extraordinarily rare that any reputable news outlet would accuse an elected official of "lying" to the public. The reports would say something to the effect that the official's remark was contrary to the public opinion of some expert, or someone else in the official's administration, and leave the conclusion of "lying" to the reader.

But no such discretion with Trump. They - as we all know - kept tallies of his "lies," and marched them out when they thought it might be most entertaining to their readers. But of course, most of the "lies" were differences of opinion, disagreements with dubious sources, and intentional mis-construction of what the President had actually said.

Now, Biden's lies are stark and substantive, and the J-school whores ignore them studiously. The "Covid Relief" bill that Biden touted as urgent and laser-focused was a cornucopia of pork, as is the upcoming "Infrastructure" bill. The situation at the border is (a) totally out of control, and (b) entirely Brought on by Biden's enticing language over the past 9 months, and yet the Media seem unable to confront either reality.

Now, no one with a three-digit IQ gives the MSM more than a passing glance. They are about as relevant as European soccer scores to Real Americans.

If Biden was not a total liar/traitor/kleptocrat, none of the Dems here would've voted for him.

In person AND Mechanical voting booths are the way to go, PERIOD!!!! 100% guarantee against Democrat voter fraud.

There is NO Democratic voter fraud, you idiot. Democrats outnumber Republicans by large numbers. The ONLY reason Republicans are screaming "voter fraud" is to attempt to stop Democrats from voting.

Forum List

Back