Chris Christie: Biden is 'Lying To the American People'

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1617573532312.png

PRESIDENT Joe Biden has been accused of "lying to the American people" over the new Georgia voting bill to "cause racial divisions in this country."

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie told ABC's This Week on Sunday that Biden is a "hypocrite" and is breaking "his own rule" over the election law.

Christie continued to blast the commander-in-chief for using the same techniques he had "accused Donald Trump of doing" during the 2020 presidential campaign.

He added that it was “a symptom of what’s going on in our country right now.”

hristie claimed that Biden is lying about the restrictions of the bill as he blasted the president for hyposcrisy after only 84 days in office.

Joe Biden’s broken his own rule,” the ex-governor said.

“Now, he’s lying to the American people, George. He’s lying about this bill. He’s lying to the American people about it to cause the raging fire he said he was going to put out. I’m very disappointed.”

Christie also took a hit at Georgia voting rights activist Stacie Abrahams, who narrowly lost out in the state's 2018 gubernatorial race to Kemp.

He claimed that Abrahams had recently praised New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy for a voting law which is more restrictive than the new legislation introduced in Georgia.

“Stacey Abrams was in New Jersey, in my state, praising Phil Murphy this week for a voting law where New Jersey early voting is nine days,” Christie argued.

“Half of what Georgia’s is," he continued.

“Yet she’s on TV in New Jersey — I saw it myself — saying that this is one of the greatest voting expansion bills we’ve ever seen, but this is Jim Crow?"

“Listen, here’s what Joe Biden’s got to live with when he wakes up this morning on Easter morning: he is doing exactly what he sat around in the campaign and the transition and accused Donald Trump of doing,” Christie said.

“He is lying to cause racial divisions in this country. That’s what he accused Donald Trump of doing and he’s a liar and a hypocrite this morning.”

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Stumbles - YES. Forgets WHERE he is and WHAT he wants to say - YES. Gives different statistics about those who died at war and from COVID - YES.

Deliberately lies about the Georgia election and about Trump's tax reform?- YES.
Was he not lying WHEN was he involved in the Cheney-Bush-Rumsfeld-
Powell conspiracy against the Republic of Iraq?
But, according to the Democrats' version, Americans elected him president anyway. Probably because they know that

1617574226144.png

View attachment 476183

PRESIDENT Joe Biden has been accused of "lying to the American people" over the new Georgia voting bill to "cause racial divisions in this country."

Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie told ABC's This Week on Sunday that Biden is a "hypocrite" and is breaking "his own rule" over the election law.

Christie continued to blast the commander-in-chief for using the same techniques he had "accused Donald Trump of doing" during the 2020 presidential campaign.

hristie claimed that Biden is lying about the restrictions of the bill as he blasted the president for hyposcrisy after only 84 days in office.

“Now, he’s lying to the American people, George. He’s lying about this bill. He’s lying to the American people about it to cause the raging fire he said he was going to put out. I’m very disappointed.”

Christie also took a hit at Georgia voting rights activist Stacie Abrahams, who narrowly lost out in the state's 2018 gubernatorial race to Kemp.

He claimed that Abrahams had recently praised New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy for a voting law which is more restrictive than the new legislation introduced in Georgia.

“Stacey Abrams was in New Jersey, in my state, praising Phil Murphy this week for a voting law where New Jersey early voting is nine days,” Christie argued.

“Yet she’s on TV in New Jersey — I saw it myself — saying that this is one of the greatest voting expansion bills we’ve ever seen, but this is Jim Crow?"

“Listen, here’s what Joe Biden’s got to live with when he wakes up this morning on Easter morning: he is doing exactly what he sat around in the campaign and the transition and accused Donald Trump of doing,” Christie said.

“He is lying to cause racial divisions in this country. That’s what he accused Donald Trump of doing and he’s a liar and a hypocrite this morning.”

FROM THE AUTHOR:
Stumbles - YES. Forgets WHERE he is and WHAT he wants to say - YES. Gives different statistics about those who died at war and from COVID - YES.

Deliberately lies about the Georgia election and about Trump's tax reform?- YES.
But, according to the Democrats' version, Americans elected him president anyway. Probably because they know that

View attachment 476186

How come Chris Christie didn't once tell the American people that Donald Trump was lying to the American people. Christie was helping Captain Covid prep for his debate with Biden when Trump gave Christie covide, something else Trump lied to the American people about.

Just like Republicans are now concerned about the deficit and fiscal responsibility. No one believes you assholes any more.

View attachment 476183

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 476186
Chris “ meat balls “ Christy is also a giant fraud

View attachment 476183

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 476186

How come Chris Christie didn't once tell the American people that Donald Trump was lying to the American people. Christie was helping Captain Covid prep for his debate with Biden when Trump gave Christie covide, something else Trump lied to the American people about.

Just like Republicans are now concerned about the deficit and fiscal responsibility. No one believes you assholes any more.

He "realized" his delusions :)))

Christie is full of shit

NJ is no way more restrictive than Georgia.

NJ does not require voter ID
No ID requirement on mail in votes other than a signature
Mail in ballot on demand....no reason needed
Multiple drop off locations
You can give people on line a drink of water

View attachment 476183

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 476186
Lol, does anyone really give two shits what that fat fucker thinks?

Remind Christi of his bridge stunt, and then ask him if he ever lied. His credibility went Bye Bye long ago.
biden cant walk or think but he can still lie like hell

Remind Christi of his bridge stunt, and then ask him if he ever lied. His credibility went Bye Bye long ago.
biden cant walk or think but he can still lie like hell

Yes, an amazing form of dementia! But there is one explanation: it is something he has been doing all his conscious life, and this ability has not yet surrendered to dementia.

By the way, have you noticed that ignorance, "inaccuracies," "twisting the facts," and "shuffling them around" are the "genre" of this administration?

Christie is full of shit

Then I'll become a "call voter": I'll buy a jet plane and fly among states that don't require ID

View attachment 476183

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 476186

Tell me, is WEIGHT the ONLY thing that sets you apart?

View attachment 476183

FROM THE AUTHOR:

View attachment 476186

Tell me, is WEIGHT the ONLY thing that sets you apart?
From bridge troll cristie? Hell no. I'm smarter, healthier, and much better looking.

Christie is full of shit

Then I'll become a "call voter": I'll buy a jet plane and fly among states that don't require ID

Good luck with that
Register to vote in NJ
If it is found you are voting in multiple locations, you go to jail

New Topics

Forum List

Back