Chris Christie announces New Jersey Government shutdown, orders state of emergency

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Illinois, Maine, Connecticut: the end of the old fiscal year and the failure of numerous states to enter the new one with a budget, means that some of America's most populous states have seen their local governments grind to a halt overnight until some spending agreement is reached. Now we can also add New Jersey to this list.

On Saturday morning, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie declared a state of emergency in the state, and announced a partial state government shutdown as New Jersey become the latest state to enter the new fiscal year without an approved budget after the Republican governor and the Democrat-led Legislature failed to reach an agreement by the deadline at midnight Friday, CBS New York reports.

Follow
CBS News

✔@CBSNews

WATCH: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announces state government shutdown amid budget impasse http://cbsn.ws/2k2WwLh

8:37 AM - 1 Jul 2017

Chris Christie Announces New Jersey Government Shutdown, Orders State Of Emergency | Zero Hedge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be an interesting occurrence can't wait to see the outcome of this bs.

• Banned
Oh could this be the start of an economic collapse, Oh wait i'm sure that's just a fkn conspiracy ..............LMAO

Bet the dumbasses of society won't think it is when people don't get those welfare checks, or food stamps.

Let the RIOTS BEGIN............................ WATCH and SEE if it gets bad enough that is.

Oh could this be the start of an economic collapse, Oh wait i'm sure that's just a fkn conspiracy ..............LMAO

Bet the dumbasses of society won't think it is when people don't get those welfare checks, or food stamps.

Let the RIOTS BEGIN............................ WATCH and SEE if it gets bad enough that is.
Oh please, give us a friggin' break. It's typical politics as usual, Christie will blame the Dems for the shutdown and the Dems will try and tie it around Christie's neck. Same thing is happening here in New Mexico.

for those who do not know-----JULY 4 is the BIGGEST PARK DOING-----in New
Jersey----------everyone hits the park barbecues----EVERYONE-------

Illinois, Maine, Connecticut: the end of the old fiscal year and the failure of numerous states to enter the new one with a budget, means that some of America's most populous states have seen their local governments grind to a halt overnight until some spending agreement is reached. Now we can also add New Jersey to this list.

On Saturday morning, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie declared a state of emergency in the state, and announced a partial state government shutdown as New Jersey become the latest state to enter the new fiscal year without an approved budget after the Republican governor and the Democrat-led Legislature failed to reach an agreement by the deadline at midnight Friday, CBS New York reports.

Follow
CBS News

[emoji818]@CBSNews

WATCH: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announces state government shutdown amid budget impasse http://cbsn.ws/2k2WwLh

8:37 AM - 1 Jul 2017

Chris Christie Announces New Jersey Government Shutdown, Orders State Of Emergency | Zero Hedge

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this should be an interesting occurrence can't wait to see the outcome of this bs.

Big Government Republicans strike again.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

yes, you are a conspiracy wackjob.

and no, this isn't an economic collapse. it's the fat jerk fighting with the legislature.

loon

No, fuck stick, it's not the beginning of a collapse. It's a typical budget impasse between a governor of one party and legislature of another party that happens all the time.

yes, you are a conspiracy wackjob.

and no, this isn't an economic collapse. it's the fat jerk fighting with the legislature.

loon

I have to admit-----I am beginning to suspect CHRIS------I used to be a chris supporter---
YOU CAN'T CLOSE THE PUBLIC PARKS IN JERSEY ON JULY 4------it's worse than
a giant traffic jam in Fort Lee

Forum List

Back