Choppers fired on on Eastern Afghan by Pakistanis

CrimsonWhite

*****istrator Emeritus
Mar 13, 2006
Guntucky
There are reports coming out of NATO that choppers have been fired upon in Eastern Afghanistan by Pakistani forces, as soon as I have a link, I will post it.

KABUL, Afghanistan — NATO says Pakistani troops fired at their helicopters patrolling eastern Afghanistan. No damage was reported.

In a statement Thursday, NATO says its helicopters did not cross into Pakistan's airspace and that they were shot at near Tanai district of Khost province.

The shooting follows a number of alleged incursions by U.S. aircraft into Pakistan from Afghanistan in recent days. A drone believed to be operated by the CIA crashed inside Pakistan on Wednesday.

FOXNews.com - NATO Says Pakistani Troops Fired at Their Helicopters - International News | News of the World | Middle East News | Europe News

and we have the right not to send them money if they are killing us. They are supposed to be our allies.

Then you are not going to vote Obama are you? Cause that is exactly what he said he was going to do.

we still have the right to stop sending them money. anyways we are broke and don't have it to spare.

You do realize that Pakistan shot at NATO helecopters in AFGAHAN air space..

I am sure Pakistain will claim that the incident took place inside their country.

I would believe them before I would believe NATO.

Lets just increase the magnification of your supreme idiocy. You'd believe a man who said dogs could fly as long as he was wearing a turban when he told you.

You do realize that Pakistan shot at NATO helecopters in AFGAHAN air space..

``At no time did ISAF helicopters cross into Pakistani airspace,'' NATO said. The alliance said it would release more information as it became available. NATO heads the International Security and Assistance Force, or ISAF, in Afghanistan.

Bloomberg.com: India & Pakistan

Okay, who here believes that Pakistan is a ally of the US or NATO for that matter? someone anyone? A country that recieves massive amounts of military assistance from the United States and Great Britian, is only a matter of need, why? because we know they harbor and support these groups and cannot control them. So we need the intelligence they provide. You think they don't get military assisatnce from is, take a look.

According to Janes the Pakistan Navy is expected to place a formal request to the U.S for six Oliver Hazard Perry class frigates to augment its surface fleet. These may replace the Type-21s and act as stop-gaps until new-built frigates and corvettes are commissioned. The weapons and systems on the PN FFG-7 have not yet been disclosed, but they could include the Mk 41 Vertical Launch System for the Evolved Sea Sparrow Missile (ESSM) as well as Mk 32 torpedo tubes for Mk 46 Anti-Submarine Warfare (ASW) torpedoes.

According to Janes' IDEAS2004 interview with former Pakistan Navy Chief ex-Admiral Karimullah at least 4 additional new-built frigates will be acquired by the navy. The new frigate will be larger and superior to the F-22P; it will likely have a better air defence system and anti-submarine warfare (ASW) capability; and use more advanced sensors, radar and electronics. Kanwa recently reported that the Pakistan Navy has shown recent interest in the Chinese Type 054 frigate.

Pakistan Navy will request for 6 Oliver Hazard Perry Class FFG from U.S - Pakistan Defence Forum

ffg7three.jpg

We need to send them a few bombs

I don't think they need them Mr. President, I believe they have a few of their own. Thanks to this guy.

In January 2004, Khan confessed to having been involved in a clandestine international network of nuclear weapons technology proliferation from Pakistan to Libya, Iran and North Korea. On February 5, 2004, the President of Pakistan, General Pervez Musharraf, announced that he had pardoned Khan, who is widely seen as a national hero.[1] Recently Dr. Qadeer cleared the issue of confession which he said was handed to him by authorities[2].

A. Q. Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Image:A.Q.Khan.jpg

Forum List

Back