CHOP Murder Victim's Dad Upset City of Anarchy and Disgraceful Democrat Government Hasn't Called Him

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Well for starters, his dumb kid shouldn't have been roaming in that crime infested liberal shithole. But the city should be sued for not taking decisive action against the domestic terrorist who occupied part of an incorporated municipality.

What about the 14 yr old that also got shot and is in critical condition the last I heard. Lotsa bullet holes in that SUV, makes you wonder why they were there and what they did to get themselves shot. I'm thinking gangs or drugs, what other reason might there be?

These are the real abuses you can expect from Democrat run “security“. This kid was shot...then mocked for not being dead and then pistol whipped.

We will see if he or his family actually gets justice.

What about the 14 yr old that also got shot and is in critical condition the last I heard. Lotsa bullet holes in that SUV, makes you wonder why they were there and what they did to get themselves shot. I'm thinking gangs or drugs, what other reason might there be?
And the 16 year old died.

They need to drag the mayor and governor in as accessories to murder.

Oh Lord.

I'm not watching the Hannity interview.
But, did Hannity ask the dad why son was out at 3am?
But, did Hannity ask the dad why they drove a vehicle into a crowd of people?

If so, what where the answers?

Oh Lord.

I can't stand hannity. Yeah, these kids drove in to a lawless area, not controlled by law enforcement, which was told to stand down and let these reprobates play pretend like they have their own little kingdom. This could have been prevented, along with the other killings in this area had the mayor and governor not been complicit with these murderers from the outset.

This new era has the possibility of having massive payout law suits. And a lot of them. A lawyer's work is never done.

These are the real abuses you can expect from Democrat run “security“. This kid was shot...then mocked for not being dead and then pistol whipped.

We will see if he or his family actually gets justice.
again, they can't count ballots to an election contest. No compassion incompetence.

Oh Lord.

maybe the father would like to know how a local government gave up control of its municipality. I'd like that answer first.

BTW, is there some law a son can't be out at 3:00am? I used to be out until four am playing pool in bars. you seem to be implying something. what is illegal with what the kid did?

you're but another idiot kissing incompetent peoples asses and dicks.

maybe the father would like to know how a local government gave up control of its municipality. I'd like that answer first.

Logic. Sometimes Firefighters choose to monitor and watch a fire burn, because it is safer for all involved.
Like the CHAZ, it was safer for all involved to watch and monitor the situation.
The kid was stupid to drive into this 'Fire' .

Make stupid decisions, suffer the consequences.

Logic. Sometimes Firefighters choose to monitor and watch a fire burn, because it is safer for all involved.
Like the CHAZ, it was safer for all involved to watch and monitor the situation.
The kid was stupid to drive into this 'Fire' .

why don't you all use that logic when black men die at the hands of cops?

That's why you are always inconsistent. You don't follow what you preach.

you're but another idiot kissing incompetent peoples asses and dicks.

I know who I am, you don't.
Why are you protecting this 19yr old that you know nothing about, except it fits some agenda of yours to blame others.

You appear to be the sheep here.

Forum List

Back