CHOP Murder Victim's Dad Upset City of Anarchy and Disgraceful Democrat Government Hasn't Called Him

Logic. Sometimes Firefighters choose to monitor and watch a fire burn, because it is safer for all involved.
Like the CHAZ, it was safer for all involved to watch and monitor the situation.
The kid was stupid to drive into this 'Fire' .
once all bodies are out. again, you ain't too bright. you're suggesting the citizens had no rights.

you're but another idiot kissing incompetent peoples asses and dicks.

I know who I am, you don't.
Why are you protecting this 19yr old that you know nothing about, except it fits some agenda of yours to blame others.

You appear to be the sheep here.
I'm not. I am asking what he did wrong. And yet you can't answer. Citizens of cities have rights. maybe you should look that up.

why don't you all use that logic when black men die at the hands of cops?

That's why you are always inconsistent. You don't follow what you preach.

Did GF make a bad decision to, in this case, cash a fraudulent $20 bill? Yes he did.
But that choice should NOT have led to a cop choking him to death.

Did this kid make a bad choice to drive into "What you call a violent area" Yes he did.
And his poor choice led directly to his death, unlike GF.
Try to run over people ( or mysteriously drive into a crowd) , made a bad choice that had consequences.

I'm not being inconsistent or trying to 'fill an agenda' like you.

Oh, what exactly am I preaching, and what exactly am I NOT following?

once all bodies are out.

What? Are you saying that firefighters will go into a building, totally engulfed in flames, to save someone in EVERY case?
of course they do. why do you think they don't? they go in and ask for anyone in there to call out. Especially if they were in the building before it was on fire. If I recall, the law enforcement left the city and its citizens before the fire started.

I am asking what he did wrong. And yet you can't answer.

I answered that.
You just appear to ignore my answer and deflect.

My answer was......The kids drove his car into ( in your words ) a very violent area,
He made a bad choice, it had consequences.
Just like Aubrey made a bad decision to take on the white supremacist gun bearer.
Bad decision Aubrey, that decision had consequences.

Well for starters, his dumb kid shouldn't have been roaming in that crime infested liberal shithole. But the city should be sued for not taking decisive action against the domestic terrorist who occupied part of an incorporated municipality.

A preview of a Biden Presidency.

What about the 14 yr old that also got shot and is in critical condition the last I heard. Lotsa bullet holes in that SUV, makes you wonder why they were there and what they did to get themselves shot. I'm thinking gangs or drugs, what other reason might there be?
And the 16 year old died.
don't google it - tell me his name.

tell me how many black kids have died in chicago since floyd.

better yet, shut up.

Forum List

Back