Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

As per normal they can't answer the simple questions. I guess they haven't been told the answer yet.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6C6uJUzHn0&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

This is as basic as it gets.

Nanothermite was found in the WTC dust by the tons.

This is as simple as it gets.

WTC 7 freefell for 2.25 seconds. This means it was a controlled demolition.

The Truth Hurts.

As per normal they can't answer the simple questions. I guess they haven't been told the answer yet.

The Truth Hurts.

That's why your in denial. :eusa_whistle:

The Truth Hurts.

and why he NEVER answered my question to him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6C6uJUzHn0&feature=player_embedded

The Truth Hurts.

and why he NEVER answered my question to him

He ignores any questions posed to him.

How dare we ask him questions, he possesses "THE TRUTH" (copyright and patent pending)

The Truth Hurts.

Yep you Bush dupes are in denial alright.Like he said,the truth hurts you OCTA'S. "official conspiracy theory apologists."

Last edited:
:lol: I love how you call me a dipshit while proving you're the true dipshit. Steel is made out of iron, but it is NO LONGER IRON when it is made into steel. Thermite would have left IRON deposits, not steel deposits on the steel.
Exactly, and you just answered your own question which was here-
Quote: Originally Posted by Patriot911
Molten metal.... what is that suppose to be evidence of? High explosives don't melt steel. They cut it with a high pressure wave. Thermite? That produces molten iron for a very short period of time. So what does molten metal prove other than your paranoid delusions apparently override common sense and logic?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/3260702-post529.html
You are a pathological liar, and you constantly continue to twist what is being answered. In this example you readily admit thermite produces the molten iron deposits! So what is your point? If it is to show once again that you're a fucking lying idiot, you've done well.
Here you are actually denying that beams were found, by saying 'bullshit' followed by admitting "TWO beams were found"!! Then you have the nerve to tell me to be "honest"? You're a fucking nutcase.

You really do like missing information on purpose don't you, read about the significance of sulfur and why it is significant before you blabber on like you know something that you are clueless about.
Thermate combines aluminum/iron oxide (thermite) with barium nitrate (29%) and sulfur (typically 2% although more sulfur could be added). The thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is much faster than thermite in degrading steel leading to structural failure. Thus, both the unusually high temperatures and the extraordinary observation of steel-sulfidation (Barnett, 2001) can be accounted for -- if the use of thermate is allowed in the discussion.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/...rldTradeCenterBuildingsCompletelyCollapse.pdf

Thermate is thermite which contains sulphur. They all fall under the same category-thermites, and all produce a thermite reaction. The more you nitpick, the more desperate you look.
Right, iron that you said wasn't found. Read the report, I'm not going to continue this with you chasing your tail around in circles like a dog

Exaggeration in the media about the ferocity of the fires was rampant, you lying POS!
Obermeyer said the fire probably melted the steel beams of the World Trade Center towers,Newsweek and other publications came out with the load of bullshit very soon after the disaster, and they sure as hell didn't get it from the people that don't believe the official fantasy.
NEWS RELEASE
9/11/01
[email protected]
COMMENT: Dr. Steven M. Block, Department of Biological Sciences and the Department of Applied Physics
(650) 724-4046
[email protected]
Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion
Stanford Professor Steven Block, an expert on national security and terrorism, spoke with the press Tuesday to answer technical questions surrounding the World Trade Center disaster.

"...Although the World Trade Center was designed to withstand “amazing kinds of forces” and even an aircraft collision, architects may not have taken into consideration the enormous amount of heat a plane loaded with enough fuel to fly across the country would generate. The intense heat could have melted the buildings’ cores, allowing for the collapses, he suggested."
Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion: 9/01

And who can forget this piece from the BBC-

Thursday, 13 September, 2001, 12:59 GMT 13:59 UK
How the World Trade Center fell

"It was the fire that killed the buildings. There's nothing on earth that could survive those temperatures with that amount of fuel burning," said structural engineer Chris Wise.
"The columns would have melted, the floors would have melted and eventually they would have collapsed one on top of each other."

BBC News | AMERICAS | How the World Trade Center fell

They repeat this absurdity 1 month later-

Wednesday, 17 October, 2001, 13:00 GMT 14:00 UK
Twin towers' steel under scrutiny

BBC News | ENGLAND | Twin towers' steel under scrutiny

Yet again your claims are proven to be false and way behind the curve of even a preschooler when it comes to this topic. Your assertions look even more foolish and stupid when you claim that people who know the real facts are ignorant! :lol:

and as far as you saying "There is no evidence ever found of molten steel"
YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR
First you are shown you are totally wrong by the above links and statements that these reports were being thrown all around the media and 2nd, by all the reports and videos of the FDNY and the workers at GZ. Or are you calling the FDNY and the others at GZ liars?

Again you twist the facts. Why is it so difficult for you to tell the truth? Here you ignorant fuck, try reading it yourself-and stop giving your opinions. Read what Jones actually said below.

"In a later flame-ignition test, the end product was recovered
and is shown in the photomicrograph and SEM image in
Fig. (23). Once again, the formation of iron-rich semispherical
shapes shows that the residue had been melted,
enabling surface tension of the liquid to pull it into spherical
shapes. However, the evidence obtained in the DSC analyses
is more compelling that a thermitic reaction actually occurs
as in that case ignition is observed when the red material is
heated to no more than 430 °C contain"

The evidences obtained in the DSC analyses is more compelling that a “thermitic” reaction actually did occurred. So why are you saying that this is not the behavior of any thermite, thermate? Because you are a genuine liar, that's why. Your credibility is total shit!

And just how does that excuse, even if it is true, them from conducting a proper investigation you disingenuous little dweeb?

They would have found what the independent scientists, and physicist found you fucking idiot!

Oh really? Did you forget what you said..about thermite not being able to cut vertically, or horizontally? The video of even this homemade test blew your lame assed claim away. If I were you, I be ashamed to show whatever "friends" you claim to have any of this royal asskicking you are receiving here! :lol::lol:
But it goes to show you have no shame.

Pretend? Hardly. But you are doing a really shitty job at pretending you know what the hell you're talking about.:lol:

No shit sherlock! As if in a false flag attack of this magnitude they wouldn't make damned sure they took care of your little retarded ass excuse for an obstacle. You're as stupid and unimaginative as they come!

Go ahead and keep pretending this hasn't been pointed out to you and explained. Thermite has been used in demolitions since WWII. You are boring me with your juvenile attempts to win any credibility. You insist on continuing to embarrass yourself by not knowing things, that have already been answered, and by not looking up or researching anything about what is being discussed!

This stupid attempt to feign ignorance is lame. You have already been made aware of the explosive nature of thermite when sulfur is added, and especially when it is further refined to a nano thermitic state!! :lol: You ignoring this and trying to fall back on the assumption that people believe the buildings were brought down by only conventional explosives is a run away like a scared pussy ass tactic. But that's what you do, among other things that I have exposed from schooling your dumb ass in this thread.

I gave you the opportunity, what's the matter you can't back up what you accuse me of? Pussy!

I refuted what nonsense you have written on here and other posts, and I have shown that "Patriot9-11" is nothing but a fraud, you sure talked like a baddass when you came here with your bragging in your very first post, but you're really an ignorant little pussy that can't back up what he says, can't even produce or provide any links that will even prove what he says in the least bit!

Yeah that would certainly describe you except I'd leave the "man" part out of it. You are anything but that.

Really? I'm not the ignorant fuck who pretends investigators wouldn't see the iron residue from thermite or thermate because steel is made out of iron. :lol: Seriously. Your bullshit is MASSIVE!
Anyone following along will see that it is you whose bullshit is Massive!! Too funny!:lol:

Look I'm getting tired of having to explain things over and over, and showing you time and again just how misinformed and ignorant you are. You'd think by now you would have learned a valuable lesson and not try to say shit that just isn't true, and go on page long diatribes with nothing but lies, and truly bad disinformation tactics, that I'm tired of wasting time rebuttalling, and that have totally exposed you for the fraud that you are. From now on I will not be responding to your insanely stupid posts unless you have something to back up your claims as it should be obviously clear to anyone that reads you BS, your credibility is ZERO. Go find someone else to school you along, or better yet do some honest to goodness research as to what the other side and even most of the other OCTASSes know is common knowledge.
And this would make some good reading for you, on a serious tip.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2007/FaultyTowersofBeliefPart_I.pdf

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6C6uJUzHn0&feature=player_embedded

The Truth Hurts.

Yep you Bush dupes are in denial alright.Like he said,the truth hurts you OCTA'S. "official conspiracy theory apologists."

And your a friggin' moron, so what?

Forum List

Back