Choice

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Being gay is a choice, i know three guys who were gay and led a gay lifestyle for better than ten years who are now married with children.

Being gay is a choice, i know three guys who were gay and led a gay lifestyle for better than ten years who are now married with children.

The only way for someone to know if being gay is a choice is if they themselves chose to be gay. Those leading an open gay lifestyle say that it is not a choice; maybe in froggy's case it is, and the case of others too ashamed to live honestly.

So, is being an ignorant ass a lifestyle choice too? I ask because you seem hell bent on that choice.

The only way for someone to know if being gay is a choice is if they themselves chose to be gay. Those leading an open gay lifestyle say that it is not a choice; maybe in froggy's case it is, and the case of others too ashamed to live honestly.

Its funny how, when people feel attacked their first reaction is to attack.

Have you ever heard of being bisexual?

They were never gay they were bi if they can honestly enjoy sex woth a woman.

Give them another ten and lets see then if they are gay or bi.

If they stay married they are bi if not then they are gay.

Have you ever heard of being bisexual?

They were never gay they were bi if they can honestly enjoy sex woth a woman.

Give them another ten and lets see then if they are gay or bi.

If they stay married they are bi if not then they are gay.

No, and no these guys where 100% gay no women.

facepalm.jpg

You show an astounding lack of intelligence. Also, you cant draw a logical conclusion from anecdotal evidence. I know three people who smoked in to their ninties and then died in a car crash. Therefore, one can assume that smoking is healthy, or atleast not unhealthy. No, invalid conclusion.

I've got a couple of questions for any straight guys out there who think being gay is a choice.

1) Are you sexually attracted to men?

If yes, go to 2, if no, go to 3.

2) Congratulations, you're bi, not straight.

3) Could you choose to be sexually attracted to men?

If yes, go to 4, if no, go to 5.

4) Have you in fact ever in the past chosen to be sexually attracted to men?

If yes, go to 6, if no, go to 7.

5) If you could not chose to be sexually attracted to men, then how could a gay man make that choice?

6) Congratulation, you're bi, not straight.

7) If you have never chosen to be sexually attracted to men, then how do you know it's possible?

Like Truth said bisexuality exists. Or they're lying to themselves to fit in w/ society such as family, friends, work, church, etc.

You cannot choose to BE gay. You can choose to BEHAVE in accordance with the gay lifestyle, however.

So it must be true? They were either 1. bisexual or 2. are suppressing their true self.
who the fuck would choose to be ostricized? Idiot, its biological, you can't control who you are attracted to.

I've not understood people that say someone "chose" to be gay. Did they choose to be straight? I know I didn't. I'm a girl and when I look at another girl I can appreciate how pretty she is and that men, or lesbians, would be attracted to her but my hormones do nothing. I see a man of a certain type and my hormones go through the roof and it takes much control not to turn into a panting idiot. I didn't choose to be straight, I just am.

So if my sexuality is hardwired into me, why would I think that someone else's was a choice?

I've not understood people that say someone "chose" to be gay. Did they choose to be straight? I know I didn't. I'm a girl and when I look at another girl I can appreciate how pretty she is and that men, or lesbians, would be attracted to her but my hormones do nothing. I see a man of a certain type and my hormones go through the roof and it takes much control not to turn into a panting idiot. I didn't choose to be straight, I just am.

So if my sexuality is hardwired into me, why would I think that someone else's was a choice?

Yes, exactly!

Yes, exactly!

Why is it that this is so hard to grasp for some people. I mean to me it just seems logical and obvious, and (as someone else said) why the hell would someone "choose" to be gay with all the negatives that come with it in today's society? Many people end up ostracized from family, loved ones, perhaps their whole home town, they basically get thrown out of the only life they've ever known and someone thinks they would choose that?

It's been scientifically proven that being gay is not a choice. I will always be loyal to science and statistics. I form all my political, social, and moral opinions based on statistics. This is because statistics give a general, accurate overview of what most likely will happen if you choose to make this decision. I trust science because it is accurate and it provides evidence. People who insist that being gay is a choice do so because they are ignorant and naive. Those who are religious - it means nothing, its not a choice despite what priests or what others tell you.

Forum List

Back