Chnia Calls US a 'Direct Threat' to the World.

They are waging a chemical weapons war on America via Mexico and drug cartels.
I think that is a possibility, due to America's Cold War tactics against China. But that's not a hot war and so doesn't reach the intensity of any of America's wars.
They routinely imprison and kill people who fall out of line with the CCP. Yeah, real peaceful Donald.
America kills people throughout the world for less valid reasons. China is vigilant on stopping outside interests from interfering with their hugely successful political system.

Yeah, the US is a direct threat to the world. Or more correctly, to China dominated world they want to create.

Yeah, the US is a direct threat to the world. Or more correctly, to China dominated world they want to create.
Possibly but that is not what they are saying. They, in particular China and Russia are saying they want a different kind of order - basically one in which other nations keep their arse out of the affairs of others. This use to be what is was when I was young. I think it has just been since the supposed end of the cold war that the US has come to believe that it has the right to attack people and try and implant its approach. That a lot of the nations which are drawn towards this may have governments which certainly go against the values of the West seems obvious. So it may be a bipolar world we are moving into.

If the US carries on intent on fighting wars whenever what is happening is not what it wants as we can see with Ukraine against a nuclear power, then in the future there would eventually be nuclear war. However we would need to wait and see if that is how they choose to go.

IMO there is another area where the US may destroy the world and this I think is a bigger danger than nuclear war. By the Right in the US refusing to acknowledge climate change we are not making the advances we need to. If they did take it seriously and have the courage to look at things then we would find that Biden would not be fighting this needless war in Ukraine. He would be working to save the world so I guess that makes both parties of the US, the people who almost certainly are going to be responsible for such serious destruction in the world that society as we know it will no longer exist and with the strong likelihood that human beings like most others will become an extinct species. All because some people for their own reasons created a false counter argument to the climate people and others they chose to believe this because they found it just too scary to face the truth - I take it that is why they are always saying people who accept reality are scared.

The NATO Secretary General accused China of "authoritarian opposition to an open and democratic international order based on rules.
Now a billion and a half Chinese do not fit into the "world order" established by the Big White Master.

Western globalists and their Chinese allies (aka New World Order) are the most dangerous alliance ever seen in the history of civilization.

The NATO Secretary General accused China of "authoritarian opposition to an open and democratic international order based on rules.
Now a billion and a half Chinese do not fit into the "world order" established by the Big White Master.
First the UN Secretary General is not white. Second, the Chinese opposed the "open and democratic international order". All beside the point. I am opposed to a one-world government as well.

FuyoKoAWAAA0FdZ

FuyoK5PWAAE80zb

Taiwan says its military will not allow the U.S. to bomb semiconductor factories.
The idea of bombing TSMC factories to keep them out of Chinese control is becoming increasingly popular in Washington. Taiwan's defense minister on monday opposed the idea of the U.S. bombing Taiwan's semiconductor factories in the event of a Chinese invasion.

Taiwan says its military will not allow the U.S. to bomb semiconductor factories.
The idea of bombing TSMC factories to keep them out of Chinese control is becoming increasingly popular in Washington. Taiwan's defense minister on monday opposed the idea of the U.S. bombing Taiwan's semiconductor factories in the event of a Chinese invasion.
Hopefully the Taiwanese are smarter than the Ukrainians. They may see that the USG can’t be trusted and war with China would result in mass death and destruction of their nation, courtesy of the USG.

PM Britain Sunak: "China poses the greatest threat to global security and prosperity"

Translated from reptiloid language: Their hegemony

Forum List

Back