Chitcago celebrates Memorial Day Weekend in the usual fashion

But they topped the last three year's tallies. 36 black folks shot, 9 of them dead. I'm assuming they were all black folks. Prove me wrong, if you can.

"Memorial Day weekend has seen at least 36 people shot so far across Chicago, nine of them fatally.

The weekend's death toll has already surpassed last Memorial Day weekend, during which seven people were killed and 34 others were injured."

36 shot, 9 fatally so far in Chicago Memorial Day weekend shootings

Still, this is a rookie number compared to back when Obama was President. They must be running low on ammunition or something.

2019 weekend tally: 8 killed, 35 wounded
2018 weekend tally: 8 killed, 31 wounded
2017 weekend tally: 7 killed, 44 wounded
2016 weekend tally: 10 killed, 67 wounded
2015 weekend tally: 12 killed, 45 wounded
2014 weekend tally: 8 killed, 21 wounded

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!
And the shit goes on in the once nice city where I was born. Thanks, Democrats, for turning my "hometown" into a shithole.

I lived in the south and west suburbs back in the 50's and 60's. It was a pretty decent city back then, but decades of liberal Democrats in office turned it into a shithole.

Of course, we have our Milwaukee here. It's not as big as Chicago, but every bit as liberal and violent. It's a major distribution center for the drugs that come through Chicago.

13 people injured in 9 shootings across Milwaukee on this Memorial Day weekend. And once again, you can bet that not a single one of them were shot by a racist white-supremacist Christian arsenal-owning Trump-supporting climate-denying conservative fascist neo-Nazi Republican NRA John Birch Society Klanner gun nut.

13 people injured in 9 shootings across Milwaukee on Memorial Day weekend
I was born on the south side, just within city limits, in 1961. We lived in Oak Lawn and Tinley Park until 1971. It didn't seem bad then. I haven't lived in the Chicago area since then, and I don't plan on doing so in the future.

What a coincidence. I went to the Oak Lawn HS but dropped out in 1968, got on a bus, and went to California for a year. Lived at 95th and Cicero, close to the White Castle.

I loves me some White Castle. I could eat about ten of them right now.
Wow, are kidding me? Both my mom AND dad graduated from Oak Lawn High School. My dad in 1959, my mom in 1960! AND my mom spent most, if not all of her childhood in a house JUST A FEW BLOCKS east of 95th and Cicero. I remember going to that White Castle quite a bit when I was just a wee lad! I was last there in the summer of 1998, when the couple that gave me a ride from Midway Airport to Indiana wanted to stop there for a late lunch. The last time I SAW the White Castle was when I took a Tri-State bus from Midway to Indiana, just over 10 years ago, when I moved back here to Indiana after living 33 years in Arizona. I HAVE been back to Chicago a couple times since, but not near 95th and Cicero. I would assume the White Castle is still there.

I believe it's still there. I did a Google street view a couple years ago and if I'm not mistaken, it was there. The neighborhood looks pretty run down now, and has probably been assimilated by the ghetto goblins.
It seemed like a nice neighborhood in 1971. We lived with my grandmother in the house my mother grew up in for about 8 months, from October of 1970 through June of 1971, after my grandfather unexpectedly passed away. We moved to Indiana in the summer of 1971.

I just looked. It's still there...

95th cicero.jpg

But they topped the last three year's tallies. 36 black folks shot, 9 of them dead. I'm assuming they were all black folks. Prove me wrong, if you can.

"Memorial Day weekend has seen at least 36 people shot so far across Chicago, nine of them fatally.

The weekend's death toll has already surpassed last Memorial Day weekend, during which seven people were killed and 34 others were injured."

Still, this is a rookie number compared to back when Obama was President. They must be running low on ammunition or something.

And the shit goes on in the once nice city where I was born. Thanks, Democrats, for turning my "hometown" into a shithole.

I lived in the south and west suburbs back in the 50's and 60's. It was a pretty decent city back then, but decades of liberal Democrats in office turned it into a shithole.

Of course, we have our Milwaukee here. It's not as big as Chicago, but every bit as liberal and violent. It's a major distribution center for the drugs that come through Chicago.

13 people injured in 9 shootings across Milwaukee on this Memorial Day weekend. And once again, you can bet that not a single one of them were shot by a racist white-supremacist Christian arsenal-owning Trump-supporting climate-denying conservative fascist neo-Nazi Republican NRA John Birch Society Klanner gun nut.

I was born on the south side, just within city limits, in 1961. We lived in Oak Lawn and Tinley Park until 1971. It didn't seem bad then. I haven't lived in the Chicago area since then, and I don't plan on doing so in the future.

What a coincidence. I went to the Oak Lawn HS but dropped out in 1968, got on a bus, and went to California for a year. Lived at 95th and Cicero, close to the White Castle.

I loves me some White Castle. I could eat about ten of them right now.
Wow, are kidding me? Both my mom AND dad graduated from Oak Lawn High School. My dad in 1959, my mom in 1960! AND my mom spent most, if not all of her childhood in a house JUST A FEW BLOCKS east of 95th and Cicero. I remember going to that White Castle quite a bit when I was just a wee lad! I was last there in the summer of 1998, when the couple that gave me a ride from Midway Airport to Indiana wanted to stop there for a late lunch. The last time I SAW the White Castle was when I took a Tri-State bus from Midway to Indiana, just over 10 years ago, when I moved back here to Indiana after living 33 years in Arizona. I HAVE been back to Chicago a couple times since, but not near 95th and Cicero. I would assume the White Castle is still there.

I believe it's still there. I did a Google street view a couple years ago and if I'm not mistaken, it was there. The neighborhood looks pretty run down now, and has probably been assimilated by the ghetto goblins.
It seemed like a nice neighborhood in 1971. We lived with my grandmother in the house my mother grew up in for about 8 months, from October of 1970 through June of 1971, after my grandfather unexpectedly passed away. We moved to Indiana in the summer of 1971.

I just looked. It's still there...

View attachment 340884
Cool! Thanks for the pic.

In those days I lived in South Holland............now it's a suburb of Somalia.Remember the tulip festival ?

In those days I lived in South Holland............now it's a suburb of Somalia.Remember the tulip festival ?
I don't remember South Holland. Is it anywhere near to Oak Lawn?

Down near Calumet City/border/Lansing Indiana.
Back in the day it was mostly N&W railroad and Illinois central railroaders and US steel guys who worked in Gary.

Down near Calumet City/border/Lansing Indiana.
Back in the day it was mostly N&W railroad and Illinois central railroaders and US steel guys who worked in Gary.
Thanks. I don't BELIEVE I've ever been there, but I may have been as a child, when I was ANKLE high (Not EVEN knee high yet!) to a grasshopper.

Al Capone would be scared shitless if he was alive today
Maybe. I believe he and the rest of his tough guy Italians could take care of the current scum that resides in the city.

That's an interesting scenario: Ten 1930's era Chicago Italian gangsters armed with Thompson submachine guns, Colt 1911's, and brass knuckles, vs. ten hood rats armed with Glock fotay's, AK's, and steak knives.

Who would win?

My money would be on the Dagos. People knew how to shoot back then. They actually knew what those sights were for on the guns.

Al Capone would be scared shitless if he was alive today
Maybe. I believe he and the rest of his tough guy Italians could take care of the current scum that resides in the city.

That's an interesting scenario: Ten 1930's era Chicago Italian gangsters armed with Thompson submachine guns, Colt 1911's, and brass knuckles, vs. ten hood rats armed with Glock fotay's, AK's, and steak knives.

Who would win?

My money would be on the Dagos. People knew how to shoot back then. They actually knew what those sights were for on the guns.
Yep, MY money would definitely be on the Italians. They WERE tough sonofabitches! I believe the Italian Mafia needs to rise again in Chicago and take care of the hoodlums that reside there. THAT would be something to observe.

There won't be speeches by the mayor, no candlelight vigils, no civil rights prostitutes organizing.

If it's blacks doing the shooting, it's a quick mention or nothing at all from the MSM.

Forum List

Back