Chip Roy makes some good points here.

The proof is the diary itself. It exists, when you said it didn't. Just like Hunter's laptop.
I never said the diary didn't exist.

Why the hell would I say that when the thieves plead guilty?

I said the page that appeared on far right media channels was a fake.

I never said the diary didn't exist.

Why the hell would I say that when the thieves plead guilty?

I said the page that appeared on far right media channels was a fake.

You have ZERO proof of that. What you do have is a history of lying and pushing conspiracy theories (the diary is fake, etc.). As a known liar, you have no credibility.

I don't like him because he is a groomer.

We like Trump because he was the best President of modern times.

We like DeSantis because he is the best Governor in the US and has great moral clarity.

We don't like you because you are a stupid uneducated Moon Bat that never gets anything right.

We like Trump because he was the best President of modern times.

We like DeSantis because he is the best Governor in the US and has great moral clarity.

We don't like you because you are a stupid uneducated Moon Bat that never gets anything right.
Trump said DeSantis was a groomer and you support him? Lol.

No. Was it good?

I didn't watch it either. But I'm with you on the whole diary thing. And the showering thing. I don't think Biden is a pedo. I think it's just a right wing BS story, that went viral. Like the left wing story about Trump being a racist.
Both sides use BS like that.

I've known touchy feely people. When you're young, it's creepy. And you make all sort of faces and cringe when people like that touch you. It doesn't mean it's a sexual thing. Touching a young girl on her chest, like Biden did, on camera does look creepy. But there's nothing on a young girls chest to touch or feel. Its the same exact thing you'll find on a young boys chest.

Note to add something. My grand daughter doesn't like for me to kiss her on the cheek. Especially in front of her friends. I'm lucky to get a hug out of her now that she's 11.

Forum List

Back