Chip Roy endorses DeSantis

Meatball Ron can't figure out which gender he is, lol. Does he have the balls to take Trump on directly, or is he a pussy?

Meatball Ron can't figure out which gender he is, lol. Does he have the balls to take Trump on directly, or is he a pussy?

He is taking Trump on. Just not in the 3rd grade way you're wanting to see.
DeSantis is beating Trump with all his actual accomplishments in FL.
DeSantis cut or eliminated taxes. Trump cut taxes, but eliminated tax deductions.
DeSantis took on the left and beat them. Trump got dog piled by the left.
DeSantis fires prosecutors who don't obey the law. Trump lets them prosecute him for BS reasons.
DeSantis picks smart people. Trump picks crooks and people like Lindsey Graham.

Allow me to correct you on something. "This should be automatic, reflexive response of every "republican."
Republicans and conservatives are NOT the same thing. Chip Roy, Thomas Massie & Mike Less are conservatives.
Trump, McConnell and Romney are just republicans who only identify as conservatives.
Yes, conservatives and Republicans are overlapping sets. But they're 'fuzzy sets'. And when we use the 'to be' verb we're always in danger of tying ourselve up in semantic knots. (I don't think Mr Trump 'is' anything ideological, either liberal or conservative.)

Let me put it this way: anyone who apprehends the approaching danger which Leftist government power is facilitating, should vote for whomever the Republicans nominate. (We can imagine a big once-in-a-century political upheaval that results in a new political party. But until that happens, third parties only split the vote and help the other side win.)

This won't prevent what's coming from coming, but it may slow it down and buy us a bit more time.

He is taking Trump on. Just not in the 3rd grade way you're wanting to see.
DeSantis is beating Trump with all his actual accomplishments in FL.
DeSantis cut or eliminated taxes. Trump cut taxes, but eliminated tax deductions.
DeSantis took on the left and beat them. Trump got dog piled by the left.
DeSantis fires prosecutors who don't obey the law. Trump lets them prosecute him for BS reasons.
DeSantis picks smart people. Trump picks crooks and people like Lindsey Graham.

He's still our favorite little meatball, lol

Yes, conservatives and Republicans are overlapping sets. But they're 'fuzzy sets'. And when we use the 'to be' verb we're always in danger of tying ourselve up in semantic knots. (I don't think Mr Trump 'is' anything ideological, either liberal or conservative.)

Let me put it this way: anyone who apprehends the approaching danger which Leftist government power is facilitating, should vote for whomever the Republicans nominate. (We can imagine a big once-in-a-century political upheaval that results in a new political party. But until that happens, third parties only split the vote and help the other side win.)

This won't prevent what's coming from coming, but it may slow it down and buy us a bit more time.

By it more time for what? For the Republican voters to finally figure out what "conservatism" is and start voting for ONLY those? All of my federal politicians are Republicans. They're lobbyist owned. And they have a liberal voting record. They're Trump supporters, but their voting record proves they're not actually trying to make america great again. Trumps own record proves he wasn't trying to do that. The USD lost value, even before covid.
Oh sure, we got some crumbs, like relaxing some regulations. But there was nothing substantial, that really made anything better for "we the people." Trump is just another Reagan. He talks conservatively, but is actions were liberal.

I get the whole "same destination, slower rate of descent thing. And that's true. But the corrections need to be made now, like within the decade. Otherwise:
$29hr will soon be a poverty wage. Which means more and more American companies will outsource more jobs.
BRICS, when it has enough members, will allow something like the Yuan to overtake the USD's global dominance.
If that happens, the dollar will crash, and we'll end up like or worse than 1991 Russia.
And quite honestly, we're close to that now, since the USD has lost so much of it's value. (75% just since Reagan. When the liberal Republicans hijacked the GOP) $5 for a gallon of milk? $700 per month car payments?

By it more time for what? For the Republican voters to finally figure out what "conservatism" is and start voting for ONLY those? All of my federal politicians are Republicans. They're lobbyist owned. And they have a liberal voting record. They're Trump supporters, but their voting record proves they're not actually trying to make america great again. Trumps own record proves he wasn't trying to do that. The USD lost value, even before covid.
Oh sure, we got some crumbs, like relaxing some regulations. But there was nothing substantial, that really made anything better for "we the people." Trump is just another Reagan. He talks conservatively, but is actions were liberal.

I get the whole "same destination, slower rate of descent thing. And that's true. But the corrections need to be made now, like within the decade. Otherwise:
$29hr will soon be a poverty wage. Which means more and more American companies will outsource more jobs.
BRICS, when it has enough members, will allow something like the Yuan to overtake the USD's global dominance.
If that happens, the dollar will crash, and we'll end up like or worse than 1991 Russia.
And quite honestly, we're close to that now, since the USD has lost so much of it's value. (75% just since Reagan. When the liberal Republicans hijacked the GOP) $5 for a gallon of milk? $700 per month car payments?
Trump did pass the Mission Act that helped many veterans I know get help outside the crooked VA system helped one get surgery to walk again without canes or leg braces.

So I wouldn't say he did nothing for We the People

DeSantis are polar opposites when it comes to spending, debt and taxes. Plus a military vet ain't gonna be taking orders from a draft dodger.
The way it's looking you're right

Look I like both Trump and DeSantis. This infighting doesn't help our side at all though

I'll happily vote for either but I take alot of flack on Patriots.win for defending Ron against baseless smears from sycophantic yes men

I just don't like this divided MAGA we need to unite against globalism and the communist

The way it's looking you're right

Look I like both Trump and DeSantis. This infighting doesn't help our side at all though

I'll happily vote for either but I take alot of flack on Patriots.win for defending Ron against baseless smears from sycophantic yes men

I just don't like this divided MAGA we need to unite against globalism and the communist

Trumpbots are trying to cancel everyone who even thinks about supporting anyone other than Trump.

I'm not a party loyalist, so I won't be voting for Trump, under any circumstances. Even as much as I hate the left, the liberals and the progressives, it's my opinion that constantly voting for the lesser of two evils has allowed, almost forced GOP voters to stop holding their party leaders and elected official accountable.
Trump promised to pay down the debt & balance the budget. He didn't even try. His supporters won't hold him accountable for not even trying, because "he was better than the other guy."
The same could be said about a ton of Trumps other lies.
I was watching his speech after he got elected. The crowd started chanting "lock her up." But he replied, "Na, that was just a campaign thing. We don't care, right?" And suddenly, it was like a Jedi mind trick. His supporters just stopped caring.

Lesser of two evils voting, yeah na. I'm not falling for that one anymore. It's like voting out of fear.

Trumpbots are trying to cancel everyone who even thinks about supporting anyone other than Trump.

I'm not a party loyalist, so I won't be voting for Trump, under any circumstances. Even as much as I hate the left, the liberals and the progressives, it's my opinion that constantly voting for the lesser of two evils has allowed, almost forced GOP voters to stop holding their party leaders and elected official accountable.
Trump promised to pay down the debt & balance the budget. He didn't even try. His supporters won't hold him accountable for not even trying, because "he was better than the other guy."
The same could be said about a ton of Trumps other lies.
I was watching his speech after he got elected. The crowd started chanting "lock her up." But he replied, "Na, that was just a campaign thing. We don't care, right?" And suddenly, it was like a Jedi mind trick. His supporters just stopped caring.

Lesser of two evils voting, yeah na. I'm not falling for that one anymore. It's like voting out of fear.
I hear ya. Did you see Trump just hired someone from Jeb Bush's team to be his field coordinator? The guy never learns man and still makes shit picks. Infuriates me about him

Again though, him passing the mission act helped me greatly..I could go into detail but I don't wanna talk about my health issues in the open with the shitlibs we have here seeing it

I really think DeSantis is the best choice to fight fraud. Look how he showed once thought "purple" Florida is actually Deep Red.

He also takes on Wokeness better than anyone.

Trump did pass the Mission Act that helped many veterans I know get help outside the crooked VA system helped one get surgery to walk again without canes or leg braces.

So I wouldn't say he did nothing for We the People

I'm not totally against Trump. There's a pretty long list of things he did, that I support. But 99% of those were things that it was his job to do. I don't praise people for just doing their job.
It's like someone bragging about paying their child support.

My opposition to Trump stems from things he was supposed to do, but didn't.
Like when he reauthorized the unconstitutional FISA 702. (warrantless spying on Americans) After complaining about how Obama used it to spy on his campaign.

And leaving so few soldiers in Afghanistan, that by the time we finally pulled out, it turned into a disaster. Even with how disastrous it was, Biden got the ribbon for something Trump should've done.

I hear ya. Did you see Trump just hired someone from Jeb Bush's team to be his field coordinator? The guy never learns man and still makes shit picks. Infuriates me about him

Again though, him passing the mission act helped me greatly..I could go into detail but I don't wanna talk about my health issues in the open with the shitlibs we have here seeing it

I really think DeSantis is the best choice to fight fraud. Look how he showed once thought "purple" Florida is actually Deep Red.

He also takes on Wokeness better than anyone.

I didn't hear about that.

Did you know he's got Lindsey Graham on his campaign team?

I have a friend who could see a doctor close by. But he still uses the VA because they pay him more for gas than it takes to get there and back. But if he were to go see his personal physician, if it's related to his service, I think that's paid for. The mission act was necessary. It should've been that way since the VA started.

Yes, you just can't lose with DeSantis. A solid 8 years of someone with fiscal conservative values. I've not heard Trump once talk about how borrowing all that money helps to create inflation.

Forum List

Back