Chinese Virus Will Cost Biden the Race: Trump = Open Up Economy Biden= Shut it Down

The media, in it's Boswash east coast bubble, thinks a 90% non-lethal virus is a major issue. Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that Donald Trump is not responsible for the spread of a global virus. We have the largest international economy in the world. It was going to infect the United States and results would be the same if Obama, JFK, or FDR were President. Does history blame Wilson for the 1918 flu pandemic? No. Because common sense says otherwise. The Democratic Party has politicized the deaths of those from Chinese virus. NY Times Handle Bouie say "COVID" is the biggest issue in this election. Wrong!To borrow a phrase from liberal Jane's Carville: " It's the economy stupid." Biden wants to keep the economy shut down. Trump wants to get going again.
Stop spreading misinformation. You're going to get people killed.
You see this is the mental problem with the left. They cannot see the truth. Only the lies their Marxist leaders tell them through the leftist propaganda machine.
No, you moron. You're telling a lie. Yes, I understand the RWNJ infotainment sphere is telling you this, but it's not true. Joe biden has not said he would shut down the economy.

No stop lying. It's bad for you.

Biden = Protect America
Trump = 210,000 dead and counting

What’s Biden going to do to protect America? Stand up to China? He’s bought and paid for.
Chairman Xi has Biden on a dog leash.

JUST the opposite!

The left in this country sold out to their fellow leftist in China long ago. Traitors.
Jimminee Cricket!!! We are in China BECAUSE of Republicans!!! Democrats initially fought it tooth and nail, because they supported USA Labor Unions.....
DemonRats don’t ever talk about China. They suppress any negative info about China because they’re profiting off China at the expense of the American people.

They say Russia is a bigger threat than China.

China is just about as powerful as the United States both economically and their military. China is a more powerful modern day Soviet Union and DemonRats say Russia (a country with a GDP the size of Texas) is the biggest fear.

Russia is just a distraction/scapegoat used to hide the fact that the Deep State has sold out America to China

The media, in it's Boswash east coast bubble, thinks a 90% non-lethal virus is a major issue. Anyone with a modicum of common sense knows that Donald Trump is not responsible for the spread of a global virus. We have the largest international economy in the world. It was going to infect the United States and results would be the same if Obama, JFK, or FDR were President. Does history blame Wilson for the 1918 flu pandemic? No. Because common sense says otherwise. The Democratic Party has politicized the deaths of those from Chinese virus. NY Times Handle Bouie say "COVID" is the biggest issue in this election. Wrong!To borrow a phrase from liberal Jane's Carville: " It's the economy stupid." Biden wants to keep the economy shut down. Trump wants to get going again.
You see this is the mental problem with the left. They cannot see the truth. Only the lies their Marxist leaders tell them through the leftist propaganda machine.
No, you moron. You're telling a lie. Yes, I understand the RWNJ infotainment sphere is telling you this, but it's not true. Joe biden has not said he would shut down the economy.

He said he’ll lock it down if “necessary” and said at the debate a “Dark Winter“ is ahead.

It’s sounds like a Dark Winter would make it necessary. No?

Why do you say Bush92 is lying?

Are you a hypocrite?

He said he’ll lock it down if “necessary” and said at the debate a “Dark Winter“ is ahead.

Are you a hypocrite?
There's a difference between what you're claiming and what he said. Joe Biden says he will listen to the scientists. tRump hasn't done that and look where we are now.

Now stop lying. It's bad for you and you are hurting people.

Are you a hypocrite?
There's a difference between what you're claiming and what he said. Joe Biden says he will listen to the scientists. tRump hasn't done that and look where we are now.

What lie did I state? (explanation please)

You’re lying that I’m lying

I’d say you’re hurting yourself, but you’re beyond salvageable. Your soul died a long time ago

Are you a hypocrite?

Biden will listen until one of the scientist 15 year old daughter walks into the room and then Joe will be distracted and drooling.

Are you a hypocrite?
Biden campaigning on fear. Trump campaigning on the bright future ahead during his second term.

Are you a hypocrite?

I’d say you’re hurting yourself, but you’re beyond salvageable. Your soul died a long time ago
Already been made clear. If you can't understand it get one of the bigger kids to explain it to you.

Have a nice day.

Are you a hypocrite?

Biden will listen until one of the scientist 15 year old daughter walks into the room and then Joe will be distracted and drooling.
Fake news, Son.

Are you a hypocrite?
Biden campaigning on fear. Trump campaigning on the bright future ahead during his second term.
You're completely bass-ackwards.

Are you a hypocrite?

Already been made clear. If you can't understand it get one of the bigger kids to explain it to you.

Have a nice day.
The only thing you explained to me is that your a delusional idiot

Are you a hypocrite?

Have a nice day.
Economy is biggest issue to voter's and polls show. People are tired of the "non-lethal unless you have pre-existing conditions China virus."

Are you a hypocrite?
No, I'm 100% forward and advancing to victory with DJT!

He said it at his low attendance events and in the debates.

Are you a hypocrite?

Have a nice day.
Economy is biggest issue to voter's and polls show. People are tired of the "non-lethal unless you have pre-existing conditions China virus."
In which polls?

I'm seeing that the tRump Virus is the biggest issue.

Are you a hypocrite?
No, I'm 100% forward and advancing to victory with DJT!
Well yeah, I'm sure you think that.

It doesn't make it true though.

He said it at his low attendance events and in the debates.
Nope.

Biden = Protect America

What’s Biden going to do to protect America? Stand up to China? He’s bought and paid for.

JUST the opposite!

The left in this country sold out to their fellow leftist in China long ago. Traitors.
Jimminee Cricket!!! We are in China BECAUSE of Republicans!!! Democrats initially fought it tooth and nail, because they supported USA Labor Unions.....
DemonRats don’t ever talk about China. They suppress any negative info about China because they’re profiting off China at the expense of the American people.

China is just about as powerful as the United States both economically and their military. China is a more powerful modern day Soviet Union and DemonRats say Russia (a country with a GDP the size of Texas) is the biggest fear.

Russia is just a distraction/scapegoat used to hide the fact that the Deep State has sold out America to China
Trump loves china, he even has a bank account there.

also, Trump ask XI for re-election help.

Biden = Protect America

JUST the opposite!

Trump loves china, he even has a bank account there.

also, Trump ask XI for re-election help.

I can give you 1.5 Billion reasons why Biden loves China more than Trump. And I’m sure they are spread out among Biden’s bank accounts.

New Topics

Forum List

Back