Chinese Troops Cross Into India, Fortify Positions

A mainstream source (CNN, I know) from a couple of weeks ago. I will always back the nation that is democratic over the communists. Citizens on both sides will quietly do the same.

Chinese and Indian soldiers engage in 'aggressive' cross-border skirmish

New Delhi (CNN)An "aggressive" cross-border skirmish between Chinese and Indian forces Saturday resulted in minor injuries to troops, a spokesman for the Indian Ministry of Defense has confirmed.
The incident, which occurred at a remote, mountainous crossing close to Tibet, is the latest in a long line of border flare-ups between the two neighboring powers.
"Aggressive behavior by the two sides resulted in minor injuries to troops," said the spokesman.
"The two sides disengaged after dialogue and interaction at a local level. Troops resolve such issues mutually as per established protocols," the spokesman added.

Eleven soldiers, four Indian and seven Chinese, were reported to have been injured in the incident, which took place during a patrol in Nuka La, North Sikkim, according to CNN affiliate News18.

Last edited:
A mainstream source (CNN, I know) from a couple of weeks ago. I will always back the nation that is democratic over the communists. Citizens on both sides will quietly do the same.

New Delhi (CNN)An "aggressive" cross-border skirmish between Chinese and Indian forces Saturday resulted in minor injuries to troops, a spokesman for the Indian Ministry of Defense has confirmed.
The incident, which occurred at a remote, mountainous crossing close to Tibet, is the latest in a long line of border flare-ups between the two neighboring powers.
"Aggressive behavior by the two sides resulted in minor injuries to troops," said the spokesman.
"The two sides disengaged after dialogue and interaction at a local level. Troops resolve such issues mutually as per established protocols," the spokesman added.

Eleven soldiers, four Indian and seven Chinese, were reported to have been injured in the incident, which took place during a patrol in Nuka La, North Sikkim, according to CNN affiliate News18.
Libs believe china is our friend

they will argue that china has never invaded other countries, while ignoring Tibet

or they will say china is a weak and backward military with no teeth

and if all else fails they will cling to their cheap chinese cell phone and call you a racist

they will argue that china has never invaded other countries, while ignoring Tibet

and if all else fails they will cling to their cheap chinese cell phone and call you a racist
The left is being well paid to represent China. Although in all fairness I will say that Pelosi has made a stand against Beijing. I think Pelosi is a catastrophe as a politician however it is important to note even with people you oppose when they do something correctly.

There's a boundary dispute between India and China, they even fought a war in 1962 :omg:
I don't understand why these two countries don't try (at least try...) to resolve this dispute once and for all :confused:
It would be a good thing for both Indians and Chinese :dunno:

India has a very modern and well equipped Military.....and they are our ally..... China may have the most dangerous Military in the world at this point though they would like to hide that fact along with our American lefties.....however should the US and India become a team....China would be forced to listen to reason rather quickly.

JO

There's a boundary dispute between India and China, they even fought a war in 1962 :omg:
I don't understand why these two countries don't try (at least try...) to resolve this dispute once and for all :confused:
..most of these incidents are not solved at all..there are cease fires and agreements...they are not totally resolved ..there are many examples ..they are ''resolved'' temporarily ..the Arab-Israeli wars are a perfect example

..most of these incidents are not solved at all..there are cease fires and agreements...they are not totally resolved ..there are many examples ..they are ''resolved'' temporarily ..the Arab-Israeli wars are a perfect example
What you said is true but sometimes these incidents can be resolved. For example I read that Saudi Arabia and Iraq resolved their boundary dispute years ago and China did the same with Russia and Vietnam :)

The left is being well paid to represent China. Although in all fairness I will say that Pelosi has made a stand against Beijing. I think Pelosi is a catastrophe as a politician however it is important to note even with people you oppose when they do something correctly.
Yeah, but she called Trump a Xenophobe for putting travel restrictions upon the ChiComs and then told everyone to go to crowded Chinatown, everyone is safe.

Maybe the Leftards can again tell us some more about how important world opinion is.
While they continue to side with the ChiComs.

Don't know about these damn leftest you're always want to talk to, but maybe you can scare one up. So, China has about a 2,000,000 army (largest on the planet) and India about 144,000 plus (2nd largest on the planet). If you caount India's reserves, and paramilitary they come up to about 5,000,000 plus, greater than China's 3,205,000 total. I assure you, neither one of those two countries have the bulk of their armies up in those mountain. i am not too worried. India will draw the line on what they are willing to put up with. Good money to be made selling India arms if they want them unless we lose out to Russia. At the moment, not much to be worried about. You ought to visit and give us a first hand report.

The Dirty little secret behind Xi and the families that order him around is that they have expansionist designs....
if they are not stopped now....they will eventually become unstoppable.

JO

Maybe the Leftards can again tell us some more about how important world opinion is.

Yeah, saw this on the News and was looking to see if anyone reported on it.

The Chinese invade India, revoke Hong Kong privileges and blame the U.S. for Covid-19 and yet they ( China ) are the future in the eyes of some on the fringe left...

Covid-19 was a way to make the World look at something else while they start their game of trying to steal lands and force Countries under their rule...

Last edited:

The Korean War was never ended, the current "cease-fire" has been in effect since 1952.

No one is siding with China, idiot.

So what are you rightists doing about these (the latest) of many moves by China?

Are you asking what should be done or what the leaderless bureaucrats are going to do?

What should be done is Proxy Wars with inciting the Muslims and Hindus in China, support the Protestors in Hong Kong and close off regions like Africa, South America and parts of Asia to hurt their economy.

Will any of that be done and if done would you support such drastic actions?

India has a very modern and well equipped Military.....and they are our ally..... China may have the most dangerous Military in the world at this point though they would like to hide that fact along with our American lefties.....however should the US and India become a team....China would be forced to listen to reason rather quickly.
While I agree that a US-India alliance would be devastating to the Chicoms, Neither of us really need help in handling the Chicoms.

The Chicoms have no logistical reach outside their own borders and it is only a trickle across Tibet.

Wars are won more with logistical strength than best weapons, etc.

No one is siding with China, idiot.
So what are you rightists doing about these (the latest) of many moves by China?
Conservatives are not carrying water for the Chicoms and put the blame for things square on these heathen Nazi power mongering morons.

Unlike you Dimocrats who would rather blame our own elected PResident than to blame Chinma, who is clearly at fault for all the lies and disinformation they fed the world for three months as the COVID pandemic broke out.

Shame on Dimocrats for taking Chicoms side in all this!

India can resolve it by giving china the territory it demands

that might settle the problem for at least a decade or two before china makes new demands

Forum List

Back