Chinese Tennis Star Ping Shuai Has Ceased to Be Heard From

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2015
Edit....that name should be Peng Shuai. Not Ping Shuai as I mis-cited in the title.

Another reason to stay at home for the winter Olympics in China?
"A remarkable WTA year has just wrapped up—plot twists both inside and outside the lines that have triggered profound implications for the sport’s future. We will be sorting out the 2021 tennis year for a long time to come.

First, let’s explore Peng Shuai and her recent allegations. It was good—and downright necessary—for the WTA to speak out. Said tour chairman and CEO Steve Simon in a November 14 statement demanding an investigation, “We expect this issue to be handled properly, meaning the allegations must be investigated fully, fairly, transparently and without censorship.”

A major chilling dimension to this is that Peng has not recently been heard from. In a November 14 New York Times article, Simon said that he believes she’s safe, but then again, he has yet to hear from her—nor has anyone else associated with the WTA."
The WTA (women's tennis association) has rattled a few cages and made some sharp points but it's unlikely
China will care about them.
She has made serious allegations of a sexual nature against a retired top Chinese communist party official.

And now, what do ya' know? No one has heard from her subsequent to her remarks for a couple of months.

Another reason why we should boycott the Winter Olympic games in China next year.

I wonder if Joe Biden will ask the Chinese to release this woman, if she indeed is still alive in the Chinese gulag system?
I doubt he will even offer up a mild comment that might offend his pal in Beijing.
Maybe that stellar human rights crusader LeBron James will raise his voice as well? :icon_rolleyes:

With that dynamic duo (Biden and James) raising awareness of this new brazen Chinese outrage surely the
criminals in China will not dare to keep Shuai a captive for long.

We can only hope when dealing with autocratic butchers in China. How about some help, Joe?

Last edited:
Edit....that name should be Peng Shuai. Not Ping Shuai as I mis-cited in the title.

"A remarkable WTA year has just wrapped up—plot twists both inside and outside the lines that have triggered profound implications for the sport’s future. We will be sorting out the 2021 tennis year for a long time to come.

First, let’s explore Peng Shuai and her recent allegations. It was good—and downright necessary—for the WTA to speak out. Said tour chairman and CEO Steve Simon in a November 14 statement demanding an investigation, “We expect this issue to be handled properly, meaning the allegations must be investigated fully, fairly, transparently and without censorship.”

A major chilling dimension to this is that Peng has not recently been heard from. In a November 14 New York Times article, Simon said that he believes she’s safe, but then again, he has yet to hear from her—nor has anyone else associated with the WTA."
The WTA (women's tennis association) has rattled a few cages and made some sharp points but it's unlikely
She has made serious allegations of a sexual nature against a retired top Chinese communist party official.

And now, what do ya' know? No one has heard from her subsequent to her remarks for a couple of months.

Another reason why we should boycott the Winter Olympic games in China next year.

I wonder if Joe Biden will ask the Chinese to release this woman, if she indeed is still alive in the Chinese gulag system?
I doubt he will even offer up a mild comment that might offend his pal in Beijing.
Maybe that stellar human rights crusader LeBron James will raise his voice as well? :icon_rolleyes:

With that dynamic duo (Biden and James) raising awareness of this new brazen Chinese outrage surely the

We can only hope when dealing with autocratic butchers in China. How about some help, Joe?
Can't you correct your title in edit?

A lot of us have figured a month ago that she lies with Jimmy Hoffa or sleeps with the fishes

I did.

I just found out about this. She may well be taking that eternal rest right now.
Chinese women have basically been sex slaves since their existence began

Ratting a top commie official wasn't a good idea

One thing about Chinese men who rape. The victim doesn't feel the thing at all

Chinese women have basically been sex slaves since their existence began

Ratting a top commie official wasn't a good idea

One thing about Chinese men who rape. The victim doesn't feel the thing at all
Well, I won't go there... but ratting out a commie official can't go over well in China.

Just another public relations problem for the nation that doesn't seem to give a crap!

I would like to see the free nations IGNORE the Olympics in china

Not boycott the games because the athletes deserve a chance to compete

But no officials from free countries should attend

So no Brandon flunkies in Biijing

Forum List

Back