Chinese state media has been flooding Facebook and Instagram with undisclosed political ads blaming President Donald Trump for the Wuhan coronavirus

View attachment 320099

My guess is, and let me take a shot in the dark here, the Chinese government is running scared right now—likely terrified. While most "experts" tell us China has us by the balls financially, we (the US of A) are still exponentially more powerful than our Asian "friends" both militarily and by the individual citizen. We could turn all of mainland China into a nice, glossy sheet of volcanic glass and hardly notice a shiver at all in our military might. Right now the Chinese are likely worried about surviving any vengeance the West might have placed on the table, so they need to make themselves look as good as possible. But in the end, they are facing some real biblical retribution . . . Old Testament style and all that.

They're very defensive about the strange virus that didnt come outta china
They're actually heros and drumphf is bad ..

The whole world should be screaming bloody murder

Trump is getting hammered by Republican financed ads. Anyhow, The China ad story is a Breitbart conspiracy theory story and Breitbart conspiracy theory stories usually fade away into nothing. Fake news at best.
Brietbart picked it up from the telegraph ....

View attachment 320099
China has been guilty of actual election meddling by always backing their Marxist brothers, the Democrats.
they,ve been funneling money to the dems for decades ! Tree got caught trying to give load of cash to bill clintons campaign in the 90s!

Of course Facebook is good with the Chinese propaganda. They are too busy snuffing Conservative ads and accounts.

So you're back to oppressing free speech again?
wow ! folks this is a blatant admission of support for the country that has unleashed death on the world !

You are truly stupid.
and you are a treasonous communist chicom sympathizer ! McCarthy was right ! the enemy ha infiltrated the democratic party.

uh oh

looks like the chickens have come home to roost.... :eek:

some call that Karma...
Stay strong! Don't let the ChiComs flip your vote as easily as Putin did
They ain't gonna flip my vote! I'd vote for the dog catcher at this point...

Oh Lord and Hell's bells, I'd even vote for GW Bush if he could run!!! Anybody, but Trump is where I am at...Repub or Dem.

Much like you were about Hillary, I suppose....

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Oh Lord and Hell's bells, I'd even vote for GW Bush if he could run!!! Anybody, but Trump is where I am at...Repub or Dem.

Trump's the Republican I've been waiting for ever since Reagan rode off into the sunset

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Trump's the Republican I've been waiting for ever since Reagan rode off into the sunset
why do you hate your country so much? :dunno:

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Im not the one backing the "fundamental transformation" born in Kenya guy

uh oh

some call that Karma...

You would not vote for Mao, Stalin or Hitler if they were alive... I hope not... Also Trump is not Hitler...

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Your country?

Unless you are from another country it is our country and to support the opposition leader is not hating our country but just a difference in opinion on who and how the government should lead it people!

The left never met a left wing authoritarian government it didnt like ....except maybe the nazis who they've been brainwashed into believing was some sort of right wing movement

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Your country?

Unless you are from another country it is our country and to support the opposition leader is not hating our country but just a difference in opinion on who and how the government should lead it people!
Democrats have shown nothing but hatred and contempt for our nation by consistently criticizing the President of the United States and supporting our enemy China during this crisis.

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Your country?

Democrats have shown nothing but hatred and contempt for our nation by consistently criticizing the President of the United States and supporting our enemy China during this crisis.
he has been insulting half of the Americans in this country since he came down his Golden escalator.... As president of the USA he began insulting other Americans in his inaugeral address and has woken every day for the past 3 1/2 years to lie, insult, and bully American citizens from his tweeting bully pulpit.... along with campaigning daily and making great efforts in dividing this nation.....

and you think we should be nice to him, the bully, abusing his power? the only way to treat a bully, is to punch them in the nose.... my dad taught me that.....

the crybaby trump, and trumpers.... can kiss my grits.... you get what you sow.... you sow division, you'll get division and unrest...

uh oh

some call that Karma...

Your country?

he has been insulting half of the Americans in this country since he came down his Golden escalator.... As president of the USA he began insulting other Americans in his inaugeral address and has woken every day for the past 3 1/2 years to lie, insult, and bully American citizens from his tweeting bully pulpit.... along with campaigning daily and making great efforts in dividing this nation.....

and you think we should be nice to him, the bully, abusing his power? the only way to treat a bully, is to punch them in the nose.... my dad taught me that.....

the crybaby trump, and trumpers.... can kiss my grits.... you get what you sow.... you sow division, you'll get division and unrest...
I admire your spirit!

Personally, I try not to answer insult with insult. I’m not one who hesitates to criticize Democrats either, especially “Establishment Democrats” like Hillary Clinton or the DNC. But when ignorant Trump cultists insult me, tell me I’m not “a real American” ... they can kiss my ass. But first I’ll do my best to kick theirs!

When they insult and verbally abuse minorities, blame other countries for our own failures, talk like warmongers, pretend that “draining the swamp” means only getting rid of Democrats or Trump’s personal opponents, it enfuriates me.

When I hear Democrats or traditional Republicans speak in a similar way, I hate that too. But the Trump cultists are the worst.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back